Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FLOGMALL - An international e-commerce site - page 35. (Read 33266 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Interesting project joined
Activity: 906
Merit: 263
Flogmall is looking really good! I like that this is not just another rubbish empty promise token like most. You not making empty promises you have got a site that looks impressive and I love the layout.
Looks like a good place to shop and I just love the idea of a market that uses its own token. The potential to grow is so high and the potential to attract all kinds of different customers even those who are not well educated about cryptocurrency. The value of the token will go up within the next few months and if this project lasts I see long-term profit reaching years.
Activity: 742
Merit: 252
Hi guys. I have heard that if there will some problems with the token or its spreading, all of the investors will have a chance to sell them somewhere inside flog, but, I can't understand in which way? Only ATES or something else?

ATES stands for "Automatic Token Exchange Service"
Users can use MLC tokens to get discounts on Cashback and you can sell the tokens to other users on the platform if i remember right, which ever choose
use the services. It is a bit of time until June 26. Wait and see.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Hi guys. I have heard that if there will some problems with the token or its spreading, all of the investors will have a chance to sell them somewhere inside flog, but, I can't understand in which way? Only ATES or something else?
All ICO are risk. And agree. The more information you get, more you learn about project. More safety your investments
Bro, you haven't yet supported the project or what? It had to be done on the pre-ico stage.... more profitable  Smiley
Yeah, I know.... but I am very careful in choosing the project. Need a lot of information and communication. I have already done profit with three projects, so) think about it
Sure you have to choose by yourself. But, I guess member means - faster you get in, more profit you will make. but a good project is always profitable.
I understand, but there are many risks. You know the reputation of Russians ICO (nothing personal). It's good that FLOGmall cooperates with KICK.
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
Softcup successfully collected! eysy, because the project and the site will be successful!
I'm sure in the end it will be a nice international platform!
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
All ICO are risk. And agree. The more information you get, more you learn about project. More safety your investments
Bro, you haven't yet supported the project or what? It had to be done on the pre-ico stage.... more profitable  Smiley
Yeah, I know.... but I am very careful in choosing the project. Need a lot of information and communication. I have already done profit with three projects, so) think about it
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Guys, where I can read about FLOG's opponents in e-commerce sphere?
What for u need flog's opponents? This can't be written to people who have supported the project right now!
you can see in Flogmall WhitePaper some predictions and compare with they competitors like AliBaba and EBay etc.
Activity: 336

Hello!

We plan to sell our token at several exchanges. In the near future we will publish news!
Hello! Ates very good step, what do you think about kickico's invention? I mean recorder of operations?
Is it helpful or there are enough high technologies in the web for security.
Kickico is a reliable platform?
It will be nice to look at the proof, but i don't think that it takes part of flog's interests.
Activity: 14
Very nice e-Commerce site you have mentioned here. Actually, cryptocurrency is really a fantastic matter. Your platform will help for selling goods.
Activity: 154
Soft cup is done! Congratulate you guys! Now I'm sure in ates, before there was real apprehension owing to lack of money
If the soft cap was not done - the money would be returned to investors.
Activity: 140
Soft cup is done! Congratulate you guys! Now I'm sure in ates, before there was real apprehension owing to lack of money
Activity: 336
For USA citizens tax on the withdrawal of cryptocurrency in fiat is 30%, so they can absolutely calmly use flogmall service and buy smth without any tax. Correct?
Activity: 308
Merit: 101

Hello!

We plan to sell our token at several exchanges. In the near future we will publish news!
Hello! Ates very good step, what do you think about kickico's invention? I mean recorder of operations?
Is it helpful or there are enough high technologies in the web for security.
Kickico is a reliable platform?
Activity: 448
Merit: 105
What is the result of work with cryptocurrency exchanges, or how Cryptorg.net appeared on FLOGmall

Look at yourself in the mirror. Do you see a trader there? Then our news will definitely bring you joy, pleasure and profit in addition.

While we were taming the next dragon of cryptocurrency exchanges, and this, as you understand - the fundamental layer of work; during the process of implementation of our plans we have met with the guys from Cryptorg.

Site Cryptorg.net was published not so long ago, but it has gained its users. It is a bot for automatic tradings on cryptocurrency exchanges. They have rather an interesting format, convenient and pleasant interface, a minimum of settings and a conservative "averaging strategy." And if you are a trader who has not heard about it yet, we advise you to get acquainted with it. If you are a beginner trader, then you do need it, the guys give to their new users free advice on setting up the bot.

The site already cooperates with the coolest world exchanges, now you can see them in the list of our partners as well! Our token, in its turn, will add to the bot. Therefore, if you have been planning for a long time, how to make money on MLC, then Cryptorg will help you!

In general, welcome, friends!

I feel very lucky because I know that this is a good project like this. I'm pretty sure about your future. it is not surprising that has reached so many people, it is just proof that you will be more people in the future. I wish good luck for the team.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Hello!

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
What for u need flog's opponents? This can't be written to people who have supported the project right now!
Activity: 42
Sound interesting!
Activity: 1
Thank you for your remark and It's an Interesting project and this was the easiest and most professional move I have experienced. I was very pleased and appreciated with you.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Pages:
Jump to: