Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FLOGMALL - An international e-commerce site - page 36. (Read 33266 times)

copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
Hey! are you going to make a rewatds, cashback or loyalty system on the platform?

Hello!

The FLOGmall site provides customers with increased cashback when paying Mallcoin tokens, as well as the opportunity to receive discounts when purchasing goods for Mallcoin
copper member
Hi guys. I have heard that if there will some problems with the token or its spreading, all of the investors will have a chance to sell them somewhere inside flog, but, I can't understand in which way? Only ATES or something else?

Hello!

We plan to sell our token at several exchanges. In the near future we will publish news!
copper member
According to the rules of ICO, if the project does not reach the Soft cap - money must be returned to the backers. But FLOGmall closed Soft 20 days before the official end of the ICO stage and now everyone who still doubts can safely deposit!

Congratulations on reaching the soft cap! Cool Cool Cool

It is a very positive news! Now the project has enough investments to evolve and I guess the token price will skyrocket on the crypto exchange markets! The next stage is a reaching the hard cap!

Thank you! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
copper member
What is the result of work with cryptocurrency exchanges, or how Cryptorg.net appeared on FLOGmall

Look at yourself in the mirror. Do you see a trader there? Then our news will definitely bring you joy, pleasure and profit in addition.

While we were taming the next dragon of cryptocurrency exchanges, and this, as you understand - the fundamental layer of work; during the process of implementation of our plans we have met with the guys from Cryptorg.

Site Cryptorg.net was published not so long ago, but it has gained its users. It is a bot for automatic tradings on cryptocurrency exchanges. They have rather an interesting format, convenient and pleasant interface, a minimum of settings and a conservative "averaging strategy." And if you are a trader who has not heard about it yet, we advise you to get acquainted with it. If you are a beginner trader, then you do need it, the guys give to their new users free advice on setting up the bot.

The site already cooperates with the coolest world exchanges, now you can see them in the list of our partners as well! Our token, in its turn, will add to the bot. Therefore, if you have been planning for a long time, how to make money on MLC, then Cryptorg will help you!

In general, welcome, friends!

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 2272
According to the rules of ICO, if the project does not reach the Soft cap - money must be returned to the backers. But FLOGmall closed Soft 20 days before the official end of the ICO stage and now everyone who still doubts can safely deposit!

Congratulations on reaching the soft cap! Cool Cool Cool

It is a very positive news! Now the project has enough investments to evolve and I guess the token price will skyrocket on the crypto exchange markets! The next stage is a reaching the hard cap!
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Hi guys. I have heard that if there will some problems with the token or its spreading, all of the investors will have a chance to sell them somewhere inside flog, but, I can't understand in which way? Only ATES or something else?
All ICO are risk. And agree. The more information you get, more you learn about project. More safety your investments
Bro, you haven't yet supported the project or what? It had to be done on the pre-ico stage.... more profitable  Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
All ICO are risk. And agree. The more information you get, more you learn about project. More safety your investments
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Hey! are you going to make a rewatds, cashback or loyalty system on the platform?
Speaking of loyalty, it seems to me that such reward mechanism is one of the best ways to attract buyers for manufacturers. I hope this will work.
Yes, rewarding long-term customers is very profitable. Smiley
Btw admin, these programs (rewards, cash back, loyalty system) can work in the Flogmall smart contract?
I think these programs can work without a smart contract.
Now the alpha version works.
Maybe these programs will work in the full version? we'll see how the flogmall going to cope with such tasks.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Speaking of loyalty, it seems to me that such reward mechanism is one of the best ways to attract buyers for manufacturers. I hope this will work.
Btw admin, these programs (rewards, cash back, loyalty system) can work in the Flogmall smart contract?
As I can see, the use of smart contracts is really big, For ex. payments are processed by smart contracts making it possible to proof that a consumer is eligible for a reward, and so on...
Activity: 336
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Activity: 448
Merit: 105
Activity: 154
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
​Friends, today we have great news, this news is worth a celebration with box of champagne with dances and fun. The news that made the most serious member of our team dance - CEO Alexei Khayrutdinov and made Alexander Zalogin CMO bring a hookah.

FLOGmall reached the Soft cap's mark and confidently moves towards Hard cap!!! At the present moment, the contributions are 8,166.98 ETH. Hurray, Hurray!

The FLOGmall team thanks everyone who supports the project and all those who believe in the idea. We feel your support!

Also we remind you that we have a bonus system that gives from 5 to 10% with a deposit of 5 ETH. Also, 10% of bonuses you can get if you deposit in the tokens of our partners KickICO.

We meet on FLOGmall!

Congratulations to all members of the team... Flogmall will surely a huge success!
Merit: 106

Hello! no)
Our plan is:

August
Extension of the geography of the project. (Accentuated marketing for the characteristics of each individual country - Europe, Russia, Israel)

September
Extension of the geography of the project. (Accentuated marketing for the characteristics of each individual country - the United States, Canada)

October
Extension of the geography of the project. (Accentuated marketing for the characteristics of each individual country - South and Latin America)

November
Extension of the geography of the project. (Accentuated marketing for the characteristics of each individual country - Africa, Australia and the ocean)

December
Extension of the geography of the project. (Accentuated marketing for the characteristics of each individual country - the Middle East and other Asian countries)

Hello, who is going to deliver goods to customers according to your program?
you will have agreements with postal services in different countries?
As far as I know, Flogmall team will seek to attract independent couriers and courier companies to join the platform.
Merit: 106
Hey admin. What are you going to do with the money collected by ICO?
copper member
Will the price of Mallcoin when it is listed on external exchanges be higher than the price at ATE's?

Hello! the price may vary in a larger or smaller direction
copper member
​Friends, today we have great news, this news is worth a celebration with box of champagne with dances and fun. The news that made the most serious member of our team dance - CEO Alexei Khayrutdinov and made Alexander Zalogin CMO bring a hookah.

FLOGmall reached the Soft cap's mark and confidently moves towards Hard cap!!! At the present moment, the contributions are 8,166.98 ETH. Hurray, Hurray!

The FLOGmall team thanks everyone who supports the project and all those who believe in the idea. We feel your support!

Also we remind you that we have a bonus system that gives from 5 to 10% with a deposit of 5 ETH. Also, 10% of bonuses you can get if you deposit in the tokens of our partners KickICO.

We meet on FLOGmall!

Activity: 826
Merit: 105
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
Will the price of Mallcoin when it is listed on external exchanges be higher than the price at ATE's?
The price on the exchange when it enters it will already be regulated by the market itself, that is, the balance of supply and demand. There will be a general positive attitude and good news from the team the price will go up.
Pages:
Jump to: