Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FLOGMALL - An international e-commerce site - page 37. (Read 33266 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 102
Will the price of Mallcoin when it is listed on external exchanges be higher than the price at ATE's?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
correct me if i'm wrong, please! I can buy flogmall tokens during ICO, then I can use them for shopping within your platform. And what if I want to sell them? I won't be able to sell them, will I?
I think like any other tokens, you will be able to sell flogmall tokens on exchanges.
ico should not put earning money and selling its tokens as the main goal. First of all, it should be a useful idea that is useful for society.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

Hello! no)
Our plan is:

-snip-

Hello, who is going to deliver goods to customers according to your program?
you will have agreements with postal services in different countries?
As far as I know, Flogmall team will seek to attract independent couriers and courier companies to join the platform.

That's one major thing that they need to address also.
Because if the shipping charges are too high as compared to the known couriers, then, this might not be attractive to consumers.
They should put competitive prices at least. Shipping fees are sometimes higher than the cost of your product.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101

Hello! no)
Our plan is:

August
Extension of the geography of the project. (Accentuated marketing for the characteristics of each individual country - Europe, Russia, Israel)

September
Extension of the geography of the project. (Accentuated marketing for the characteristics of each individual country - the United States, Canada)

October
Extension of the geography of the project. (Accentuated marketing for the characteristics of each individual country - South and Latin America)

November
Extension of the geography of the project. (Accentuated marketing for the characteristics of each individual country - Africa, Australia and the ocean)

December
Extension of the geography of the project. (Accentuated marketing for the characteristics of each individual country - the Middle East and other Asian countries)

Hello, who is going to deliver goods to customers according to your program?
you will have agreements with postal services in different countries?
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
You asked, FLOGmall performed: "cold" wallets are already on sale!

Of course, personal accounts on FLOGmall are safe. What can not be said about MyEtherWallet or Bitcoin-wallet. The safety of your cryptocurrency has never been as important as it is today. Fortunately, there are already many companies which are ready to vouch for the safety of your investments. Two products that can be identified in today's market as the best guards are Ledger and Trezor.

Recently we published an introductory post about hardware wallets, the published under the post survey showed your interest in having them on our site. And since we - your Fairy Godmother and Santa Claus in one person, we have granted one more your wish!

Now Ledger and Trezor can be found on the FLOGmall Store with the most attractive price: only here they are sold at a cost price!

Just for our love for each user, we can not deprive you of the next bonuses this time as well. Only until the end of this week you will receive a hardware wallet absolutely for free. Well, is that interesting? Then let's talk about the details!

And if you deposit from 5 ETH and more until 10 June, then in addition to the benefits of the bonus system, you will also receive Ledger as a gift! In order you could even more securely hide the money earned with FLOGmall. Next week, the offer loses its magic power, so if you care about the security of your tokens as well as Gollum about the Ring, we advise you to hurry up!

Keep the tokens "cold", dear crypto enthusiasts!
Thank you and this is really good news.
I want to buy a cold wallet for storing cryptocurrency. This is very reliable.
This project has great potential, The team is working hard and specially the support team is very responsive and kind.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
correct me if i'm wrong, please! I can buy flogmall tokens during ICO, then I can use them for shopping within your platform. And what if I want to sell them? I won't be able to sell them, will I?
I think like any other tokens, you will be able to sell flogmall tokens on exchanges.
Activity: 448
Merit: 105
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Hi Dev! how do you plan to attract people to the platform after ICO?
Attracting more consumers is not the only avenue of growth; improving engagement of existing customers is equally important. Customer retention in the network can be increased by ongoing improvement to the core product.
I think channels for increasing the consumer base include marketing and promotion of the Flogmall platform and website to broader audiences and promotion of the online goods delivery in general.

How Flogmall platform is going to work for consumer?

Hello!

We have several features for consumers:

Exchange of tokens for goods and services of mass consumption.
    Access to goods and services from around the world.
    Unique video platform with live stores.
    Payment with any altcoins.
    Honest information on each seller.
    Cashback and discounts for tokens
    Secure purchases using a smart contract.

And consumers - you need a huge amount of consumers according to what goals you want to obtain! how are you going to attract them? Do you have a strategy?
The more active consumers are in the network, the more turnover and the greater the profits will be for manufacturers.
Many consumers and manufacturers directly connected! Thats great! where is it going to happen geographically? All over the world at once?

Hello! no)
Our plan is:

August
Extension of the geography of the project. (Accentuated marketing for the characteristics of each individual country - Europe, Russia, Israel)

September
Extension of the geography of the project. (Accentuated marketing for the characteristics of each individual country - the United States, Canada)

October
Extension of the geography of the project. (Accentuated marketing for the characteristics of each individual country - South and Latin America)

November
Extension of the geography of the project. (Accentuated marketing for the characteristics of each individual country - Africa, Australia and the ocean)

December
Extension of the geography of the project. (Accentuated marketing for the characteristics of each individual country - the Middle East and other Asian countries)

speaking of manufacturers and sellers! how solid will your relationship with them?  do they really want to disrupt the retail system?
Do you have any agreements?
Activity: 238

Of course, personal accounts on FLOGmall are safe. What can not be said about MyEtherWallet or Bitcoin-wallet. The safety of your cryptocurrency has never been as important as it is today. Fortunately, there are already many companies which are ready to vouch for the safety of your investments. Two products that can be identified in today's market as the best guards are Ledger and Trezor.

Recently we published an introductory post about hardware wallets, the published under the post survey showed your interest in having them on our site. And since we - your Fairy Godmother and Santa Claus in one person, we have granted one more your wish!

Now Ledger and Trezor can be found on the FLOGmall Store with the most attractive price: only here they are sold at a cost price!

Just for our love for each user, we can not deprive you of the next bonuses this time as well. Only until the end of this week you will receive a hardware wallet absolutely for free. Well, is that interesting? Then let's talk about the details!

And if you deposit from 5 ETH and more until 10 June, then in addition to the benefits of the bonus system, you will also receive Ledger as a gift! In order you could even more securely hide the money earned with FLOGmall. Next week, the offer loses its magic power, so if you care about the security of your tokens as well as Gollum about the Ring, we advise you to hurry up!

Thank you and this is really good news.
I want to buy a cold wallet for storing cryptocurrency. This is very reliable.
Merit: 0
Super project with a strong team with good products in the field of blockchain. Better rates, less risks than most of the traditional investments.
This company growth prospects!
copper member
Activity: 364
I congratulate the team of the project, with a successful SoftCap
Nice to know it! Looks like really powerfull and promising project ! Best wishes !

Thanx!!!  Cool Cool Smiley Smiley Roll Eyes
copper member
It's strange. If I will buy with amount 7 ETH then receive bonus 50% bu if I will buy with amount 10 ETH then bonus only 7.5%. 😂 Maybe bug in your system??

Excuse me, where did you get this information?
copper member
Attracting more consumers is not the only avenue of growth; improving engagement of existing customers is equally important. Customer retention in the network can be increased by ongoing improvement to the core product.
I think channels for increasing the consumer base include marketing and promotion of the Flogmall platform and website to broader audiences and promotion of the online goods delivery in general.

Hello!

And consumers - you need a huge amount of consumers according to what goals you want to obtain! how are you going to attract them? Do you have a strategy?
The more active consumers are in the network, the more turnover and the greater the profits will be for manufacturers.
Many consumers and manufacturers directly connected! Thats great! where is it going to happen geographically? All over the world at once?

Hello! no)
Our plan is:

August

September

October

November

December
copper member

copper member
Activity: 196
Good vision. The project is very strong with beta product and customer in place. Good team.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101

Hello!

Flogmall is a online platform and after successful launch in several countries they will be able to launch it in every country where sellers are ready to work directly with buyers.
Merit: 106
Hello admin! Will there any special offers or discount on alpha.flogmall before Ico end?
Is there any news about special offers?

There is a high probability Wink follow the news Smiley
It looks more interesting to make good discounts and special offers on the last day of Ico. I will follow the news.
I hope there will be a lot of interesting things. Smiley
Are you serious? Prices are really normal, and moreover lots of goods are cheaper
Hey guys, it's good project, look at their plans and its realization, they work well, and do their job.
He guys, what do you think about the project itself? What is the most interesting?
Merit: 105

Hello!

Activity: 98
I think this is a really good idea to make a kind of e-commerce on the blockchain. Good luck with the ICO!

Hello!

Pages:
Jump to: