Pages:
Author

Topic: ✨[ANN] [ICO] FLUZ FLUZ - EARN PASSIVE INCOME EVERYTIME OTHERS SHOP [JAN. 18]✨ - page 15. (Read 13539 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Yep Fluz finishing so highly is a really great news for all those early investors and people looking to grab ahold of the rocket Smiley It's a solid platform+idea with a already existing project behind it so of course its going to have huge potential
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Proud to be in the 1st place! Thank you for the community power
If you haven’t voted yet you can visit https://cryptorated.com/ico-request-pipeline/

Brilliant news, it’s great to see that lots of people want to see Fluz Fluz do well and find out more about the project. I now believe because Fluz Fluz finished 1st of the top 3 it will be getting ‘rated’.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
What will Fluz Fluz do when the the funds of the token sale are stolen like with a hack or theft ? Will they return the money to the investors ? Or will they do it in a other way ? I know that nothing can be 100% safe but still.

If the funds are stolen you won't see them again most likely. With that said, we were told that the reason there isn't a live PREICO counter on their site is because the money is spread in different wallets. So they have measures in place to avoid being hacked.

Good to see that they are taking security serious and spread their crypto income in different wallets. I didnt know this was a measure to avoid being hacked.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
If you haven’t voted yet you can visit https://cryptorated.com/ico-request-pipeline/

Wow. First place? Awesome. The last time I check fluz was at 3rd place with half number of votes compared to the first placed coin. Now first place. That's really  good. Shows your level of publicity. Congratulations
Activity: 168
What the great benefits for fluzers... After being invited to Fluz Fluz and they should be registered and can invite friends to be part of their Network. When those friends they invited invite their friends. Definitely Network will grow more and more.  Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
What will Fluz Fluz do when the the funds of the token sale are stolen like with a hack or theft ? Will they return the money to the investors ? Or will they do it in a other way ? I know that nothing can be 100% safe but still.

If the funds are stolen you won't see them again most likely. With that said, we were told that the reason there isn't a live PREICO counter on their site is because the money is spread in different wallets. So they have measures in place to avoid being hacked.
Activity: 140
Congratulations for the 1th place, I think it was well deserved! Nice to see that FluzFluz has a strong community that is supporting
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Great. Thanks for sharing link. I also given my vote to Fluz Fluz. More and more people need to vote for Fluz. Common guys, go and check link shared above and give your vote.

Thanks aswell, I've just upvoted it and I really am suprised and overwhelmed how FLUZ FLUZ is at the top.

This must of had great attention from the media - really impressed.

Keep up the good work FLUZ

Great. Thanks for sharing link. I also given my vote to Fluz Fluz. More and more people need to vote for Fluz. Common guys, go and check link shared above and give your vote.
Only 28 days are remaining 25% off. More than 200 cashback partners including top global brands like Puma, Uber, Archies. Who want to miss this offer? People are look like more interested because of above offers.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

Thats really good news. congratulations team. Still some days to go for ICO. This kind of wins will give extra edge when people choose the ICO for their investments. Great going FLUZFLUZ.
Activity: 154

Activity: 154
Fluz Fluz private sale is still open! Hurry up and get in with 25% discount

Thats a good one. So a Tier1 seat only costs 1500$, and a Tier2 seat 750$
This is not so much, many people will buy seats with the discount.
How is the sale running? some new information about this?

Last information I had: more than 2 million dollars so pretty well.

Yes thats not much compared to the passive income wich you can earn with it (:

This isn't an answer to your question but an extra question for a mod....

If there is too many tier2 seats it will be randomized for some people to get a tier 1 seat? what happens if both tiers get completely full and you have bought a tier2 seat?? What will happen then?
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
review for Fluz Fluz , that a good solution and opportunity to get or earn passive income everytime
i think briliant idea for building for this project,

Hahaha... Why will you think such?? That's ridiculous. Personally I have never heard of such and I don't think or see it starting with fluz. Let's hope so anyway

Not sure what he means by hack or theft.... It's not as easy as that due to the blockchain technology Smiley
Activity: 532

Hahaha... Why will you think such?? That's ridiculous. Personally I have never heard of such and I don't think or see it starting with fluz. Let's hope so anyway
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

I am sure nobody will miss this kind of opportunity. How is your ICO progressing? Please make a live progress counter for the main ICO. That would be helpful and many investors will come in if you have such transparency.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
Pages:
Jump to: