Pages:
Author

Topic: ✨[ANN] [ICO] FLUZ FLUZ - EARN PASSIVE INCOME EVERYTIME OTHERS SHOP [JAN. 18]✨ - page 29. (Read 13539 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

The minimum investment is $1000 so select this amount when registering for the pre-sale! This is a great time to invest in Fluz Fluz with the 25% bonus still available!

Wow, good shout fauler, still good to see 25% bonus is available with only a minimum of $1000 - this is really great with a relatively low minimum investment, gives a good opportunity for the smaller investors with still getting a great bonus % at this stage

Yeah exactly and what makes it better is that you can use your normal MasterCard or Visa card to purchase Fluz Fluz! Some ICO’s only let you invest in the pre sale if you spend over $5000 - $10000 so it’s good that the minimum is $1000 because it’s fairer  and it allows smaller investors to get involved and receive the 25% bonus too.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
That was a bit confusing for me this afternoon. The countdown on the homepage has changed twice, did not know what it means at first. Unfortunately, no information about the pre-sale, but think he went well :-)

I've just looked at the mail for the private sale, it also includes a Ref-link for friends. But no information if they oder i have any advantages. Does anybody knows more about it?
Damm! I forgot to register for the private sale! I'm going to register now and see if I get the email with the reflink too.

The minimum investment is $1000 so select this amount when registering for the pre-sale! This is a great time to invest in Fluz Fluz with the 25% bonus still available!

Wow, good shout fauler, still good to see 25% bonus is available with only a minimum of $1000 - this is really great with a relatively low minimum investment, gives a good opportunity for the smaller investors with still getting a great bonus % at this stage
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
That was a bit confusing for me this afternoon. The countdown on the homepage has changed twice, did not know what it means at first. Unfortunately, no information about the pre-sale, but think he went well :-)

I've just looked at the mail for the private sale, it also includes a Ref-link for friends. But no information if they oder i have any advantages. Does anybody knows more about it?
Damm! I forgot to register for the private sale! I'm going to register now and see if I get the email with the reflink too.

Activity: 140
Merit: 11
some information from the whitepaper how the cashback rewards are working:

from every purchase Fluz Fluz gives 50% to the purchaser itself, 40% to the individual network under the same upstream and 10% to the sum of the tokenholders.

so is it right, that if i have tokens, i get a reward, even if i don't own a premier seat?

I think it's not for holding tokens. Tokens are used for transaction prose only right. Is think is only for the product you buy that too where fluzfluz have some kind of agreement. May be I am completely wrong.

Yeah you might be wrong about this Ganesh, because the whitepaper says literally 10% of the purchase goes to the sum of the tokenholders.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

from every purchase Fluz Fluz gives 50% to the purchaser itself, 40% to the individual network under the same upstream and 10% to the sum of the tokenholders.

so is it right, that if i have tokens, i get a reward, even if i don't own a premier seat?

I think it's not for holding tokens. Tokens are used for transaction prose only right. Is think is only for the product you buy that too where fluzfluz have some kind of agreement. May be I am completely wrong.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11

Am just saying that since a minimum investment was not stated, that means auto the least one can buy is 1 FLUZFLUZ token which is equivalent to $0.10 if that be the case, there fore the 25% bonus allocated for first 5M token will definitely affect any sales even as low as 1 toke

got today a mail from fluzfluz concerning public sale, in it is the speech from a minimum of 10.000 tokens. less 25% discount would be the cost of $ 750

quote from the mail: MINIMUM CONTRIBUTION DURING PRIVATE SALE: 10 000 FLUZ tokens (USD 1000, USD 750)

OK. That's more informating. But why exactly didn't they add this to the informations on their website? This is worth knowing before hand by investors so that they know exactly what to expect/do.

This makes more sense seems more realistic. I think it's better they do it this way to minimize the small day traders.

I didn't saw the minimum investment price on the site, but on telegram the devs are answering questions and somebody asked what the minimum was and they responded like what you said the minimum price was.

Would be good to see the information on their website. It appears they forgot to add it. How ever since the sales have started, I wouldn't know if it's still that important to update their website with this particular info

When it comes to private sales, they usually dont put too many info on their website. Usually there is no info at all, you have to contact the dev.
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io

Am just saying that since a minimum investment was not stated, that means auto the least one can buy is 1 FLUZFLUZ token which is equivalent to $0.10 if that be the case, there fore the 25% bonus allocated for first 5M token will definitely affect any sales even as low as 1 toke

got today a mail from fluzfluz concerning public sale, in it is the speech from a minimum of 10.000 tokens. less 25% discount would be the cost of $ 750

quote from the mail: MINIMUM CONTRIBUTION DURING PRIVATE SALE: 10 000 FLUZ tokens (USD 1000, USD 750)

OK. That's more informating. But why exactly didn't they add this to the informations on their website? This is worth knowing before hand by investors so that they know exactly what to expect/do.

This makes more sense seems more realistic. I think it's better they do it this way to minimize the small day traders.

I didn't saw the minimum investment price on the site, but on telegram the devs are answering questions and somebody asked what the minimum was and they responded like what you said the minimum price was.

Would be good to see the information on their website. It appears they forgot to add it. How ever since the sales have started, I wouldn't know if it's still that important to update their website with this particular info

Ok its not directly said that it has allready started, but on the homepage you get "sign up for private sale" as a big banner while scrolling threw the homepage. Further its private sale. Time for whales Grin. Hope they could convince some.

LOL yep presale when the big dogs get in to play, normally not widely advertised as few can afford to actually buy in that early but get better benefits
Activity: 154
Merit: 10

Ok its not directly said that it has allready started, but on the homepage you get "sign up for private sale" as a big banner while scrolling threw the homepage. Further its private sale. Time for whales Grin. Hope they could convince some.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Activity: 70
Today I feel really comfortable about this ICO. FLUZFLUZ team really know how to capture the market. It is already visible in their first product and market. They also know how to tap the market. Good example is option they have for ICO investment. Soon to moon for sure.

I think that this ICO is a good one, because the team are really working on it. I knew a time when Fluz Fluz had a site who was lacking in colors. So they completely builded a new one. They even showed this ICO on tv. How cool is that !

Yes thank god they have fixed the initial problem quickly. They quickly recognize the need and act accordingly. I see a lot of potential in the project and I believe that would not be possible without this good team.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
I'm interested in a Premier seat but when I try and register they want my social security %.  What would they need that for?
I suppose it's KYC related. The KYC (Know Your Customer) Verification process is important in order to not have problems when dealing with US (and other countries) regulations.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I'm interested in a Premier seat but when I try and register they want my social security %.  What would they need that for?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
Today I feel really comfortable about this ICO. FLUZFLUZ team really know how to capture the market. It is already visible in their first product and market. They also know how to tap the market. Good example is option they have for ICO investment. Soon to moon for sure.

I think that this ICO is a good one, because the team are really working on it. I knew a time when Fluz Fluz had a site who was lacking in colors. So they completely builded a new one. They even showed this ICO on tv. How cool is that !
Activity: 532

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Hmm that's interesting, would be good to get one of the team confirm it in this thread so just everyone is clear.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Our token private sale is open, visit https://ico.fluzfluz.com/ to participate - BTC, ETH and Fiat contributions accepted! 

25% discount applies to all premier seats on private sale

I think FLUZFLUZ team has seen our posts here already. They also have possibilities for FIAT contributions. way to go. This ICO is already popular. Now with many possibilities and also including fiat currency, it is going to reach mass. I hope FLUZFLUZ team will also keep the ICO live counter for their main ICO atleast.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com

Pages:
Jump to: