Pages:
Author

Topic: ✨[ANN] [ICO] FLUZ FLUZ - EARN PASSIVE INCOME EVERYTIME OTHERS SHOP [JAN. 18]✨ - page 30. (Read 13539 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 16
was just back on the fluzfluz ico homepage, and I noticed that there is now a countdown for the public sale. But find no way to participate in the pre-sale. Is the pre-sale already over and the first 5m tokens sold out? That would be fast

I believe you have to sign up to the private sale with your email address, from there they will send you more details on the private pre-sale
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
was just back on the fluzfluz ico homepage, and I noticed that there is now a countdown for the public sale. But find no way to participate in the pre-sale. Is the pre-sale already over and the first 5m tokens sold out? That would be fast

Thats nice. I am not sure whether all tokens pre-sale tokens were sold out. If that is the case, its too good. But where is the live ICO progress counter? Did they have it before? I did not check it before. I checked it in their website couple of minutes back only. I could not find one.

Am just saying that since a minimum investment was not stated, that means auto the least one can buy is 1 FLUZFLUZ token which is equivalent to $0.10 if that be the case, there fore the 25% bonus allocated for first 5M token will definitely affect any sales even as low as 1 toke

got today a mail from fluzfluz concerning public sale, in it is the speech from a minimum of 10.000 tokens. less 25% discount would be the cost of $ 750

quote from the mail: MINIMUM CONTRIBUTION DURING PRIVATE SALE: 10 000 FLUZ tokens (USD 1000, USD 750)

OK. That's more informating. But why exactly didn't they add this to the informations on their website? This is worth knowing before hand by investors so that they know exactly what to expect/do.

This makes more sense seems more realistic. I think it's better they do it this way to minimize the small day traders.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Am just saying that since a minimum investment was not stated, that means auto the least one can buy is 1 FLUZFLUZ token which is equivalent to $0.10 if that be the case, there fore the 25% bonus allocated for first 5M token will definitely affect any sales even as low as 1 toke

got today a mail from fluzfluz concerning public sale, in it is the speech from a minimum of 10.000 tokens. less 25% discount would be the cost of $ 750

quote from the mail: MINIMUM CONTRIBUTION DURING PRIVATE SALE: 10 000 FLUZ tokens (USD 1000, USD 750)

OK. That's more informating. But why exactly didn't they add this to the informations on their website? This is worth knowing before hand by investors so that they know exactly what to expect/do.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Activity: 532
I've read the whitepaper and it is quite impressive. This platform can solve many problems with regards to the consumers issue. Can someone update me how the ICO is going? I mean the status o the current scenario of the ICO. Thanks

The ICO starts tomorrow 11:00 GMT
total tokens available:204,780,000
Token price at the ICO: USD 0,10
Maximum Ourchase:USD 10.000
Accepted Currencies:ETH, BTC

first 5m tokens with 25% Bonus

I asked this question before and got no reply. I am yet to see anything about the minimum investment during the ICO. Does that mean we can invest anything we have and feel OK to risk?

Seems to be the case if they dont explicitly say a minimum normally that means its safe to spend as little as 1 token worth, i mean i don't work for them but thats been my experience with other ICO's

Right?? So I presumed too. That automatically means one can invest as low as $0.10 within the first 5m Token and get 25% bonus. That's cool for small scale investors.

Hmm, is it a minimum of $0.10 or are you getting confused with the token price ?? I'd be suprised if you can buy as low as $0.10 worth including the 25% bonus.

Althought I don't think it would be a bad thing

Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
Why is there more advisors than the team members ? Often when i look to Icos they have more team members than advisors. Does Fluz Fluz really need that many advisors ?
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
What exactly can you do on the app?

And also, is fluz fluz strictly for luxury items purposes? or can we also expect to start a collaboration with a supermarket chain? Would be awesome if people could use the network for everyday grocery shopping
You can use it literally everywhere, you can even get cashback with your bank (BBVA is one of the biggest banks in the world).

I don't understand. I thought FLUZFLUZ needs to have some agreement with vendors in order to get rewards. It is not automatic. Having App alone will not get you rewards and cash back. Correct me if I am wrong.
Yes, there has to be an arrangement with the vendor, what I meant to say it's that they have all sort of arrangements even with banks like BBVA.

Would it be like an affiliate link? Or would you have to shop on Amazon/Nike through the Fluz Fluz App?

I think the best option would be to have a little type bar on check out of the Amazon/Nike website where you can type in Fluz Fluz premier seat/membership number. I'm not sure if this is possible though.

I think you gonna go threw the app to Amazon and so on. But we will see Grin... And of course, the app alone brings no cash back, so have a look at their Homepage, there you see their Partners (;

Yeah so like an affiliate link that takes you to their home page! I know Fluz Fluz brings no cash back and I have already seen the list about the partners many times. But thanks for pointing it out to me again.
Activity: 154
Our token private sale is open, visit https://ico.fluzfluz.com/ to participate - BTC, ETH and Fiat contributions accepted! 

25% discount applies to all premier seats on private sale
Activity: 154

And also, is fluz fluz strictly for luxury items purposes? or can we also expect to start a collaboration with a supermarket chain? Would be awesome if people could use the network for everyday grocery shopping
You can use it literally everywhere, you can even get cashback with your bank (BBVA is one of the biggest banks in the world).

I don't understand. I thought FLUZFLUZ needs to have some agreement with vendors in order to get rewards. It is not automatic. Having App alone will not get you rewards and cash back. Correct me if I am wrong.
Yes, there has to be an arrangement with the vendor, what I meant to say it's that they have all sort of arrangements even with banks like BBVA.

Would it be like an affiliate link? Or would you have to shop on Amazon/Nike through the Fluz Fluz App?

I think the best option would be to have a little type bar on check out of the Amazon/Nike website where you can type in Fluz Fluz premier seat/membership number. I'm not sure if this is possible though.

I think you gonna go threw the app to Amazon and so on. But we will see Grin... And of course, the app alone brings no cash back, so have a look at their Homepage, there you see their Partners (;
Very interesting, incentives for shopping online, how would that work

If you check out their frequently asked questions section on their website it gives a good summary of how the project will work: https://ico.fluzfluz.com/faq.html

However if you have time then please read the whitepaper it's filled with information and explains the project's aims, purpose and objectives in full detail: https://ico.fluzfluz.com/docs/ICO-Fluz-Fluz-Whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Very interesting, incentives for shopping online, how would that work

Activity: 140
Merit: 11
less than 2 hours until the ico starts. Good news for US citizens, they are also eligible to participate.
25% off the first 5m tokens
EDIT: Just have seen on Twitter, that flufluz also accepts Mastercard an Visa for the ICO!

Nice to see that with @BHSMC now a member of FluzFluz is active in the forum to answer our questions

This is great news, I'm so glad US citizens can participate too since this is the main region target for this project.

Good to hear they accept mastercard & visa.

Keep up the good work FLUZ

Exactly, it is very important news that US citizens can join, because not many ICOs allow them. This means there is a big market that wants to join ICO, but cant. This is a great opportunity!
less than 2 hours until the ico starts. Good news for US citizens, they are also eligible to participate.
EDIT: Just have seen on Twitter, that flufluz also accepts Mastercard an Visa for the ICO!

Nice to see that with @BHSMC now a member of FluzFluz is active in the forum to answer our questions

Maybe BHSMC can tell us why US citizens can join the FluzFluz ICO while many other ICOs wont allow US citizens?

Also, good news about Mastercard and Visa!

They just posted on Twitter stating that US Investors can participate in the Token Generation Event https://twitter.com/FluzFluzGlobal/status/940222143874453504

Great news about MasterCard and Visa, this project is very versatile in it's payment forms.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100

This is great news, I'm so glad US citizens can participate too since this is the main region target for this project.

Good to hear they accept mastercard & visa.

Keep up the good work FLUZ
Activity: 140
Merit: 11

Maybe BHSMC can tell us why US citizens can join the FluzFluz ICO while many other ICOs wont allow US citizens?

Also, good news about Mastercard and Visa!

Pages:
Jump to: