Pages:
Author

Topic: ✨[ANN] [ICO] FLUZ FLUZ - EARN PASSIVE INCOME EVERYTIME OTHERS SHOP [JAN. 18]✨ - page 26. (Read 13539 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Since there are many questions about the exchanges, I copied the following from the FAQ:

After the crowdsale end FLUZ token will not be authorized for public exchange trading until Fluz Fluz has obtained the necessary license to comply with governmental regulations. It is the intention of the company to convert the Fluz token into a tradeable security token in the upcoming months once the necessary licenses are obtained. Fluz Fluz will then undertake to list the FLUZ token with public exchanges to allow for public trading of the Fluz token.

so if you want to trade your tokens right after the Public-Sale, you have to wait. you probably will not be able to trade the tokens until fluzfluz starts in the usa in July 2018
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
I know that there have been some questions about an investment counter m(total collected amount)) Just saw the information in telegram:

For security reasons they split the collected money over several Wallets, so its not that easy to get a realtime count. But they are working on it and its gonna be released on the website (:

thanks for this information. I'm really curious how ico works. have the presumption that even before the end of the ICO all tokens and seats are sold. there are rumors, that the sale is going very well
Token buying in ICO is not same as getting a promoter seat. Are they selling both more? Buying seats can be anytime whereas tokens are issued by the company just during the ICO I believe.

Yes. You can also buy tokens from exchanges of course after the ICO. Fluz tokens will be listed at, at least one exchange.

If will definitely have to be listed on as many exchange as they can reach. To allow day purchase of the token by its users. Even though they might have their own exchange platform just live waves token, it is advisable to be listed on other major exchanges.
Activity: 490
Just went through the whitepaper; is it similar to wikkets, ipoints and the likes? Who are you competitors?
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
I know that there have been some questions about an investment counter m(total collected amount)) Just saw the information in telegram:

For security reasons they split the collected money over several Wallets, so its not that easy to get a realtime count. But they are working on it and its gonna be released on the website (:

thanks for this information. I'm really curious how ico works. have the presumption that even before the end of the ICO all tokens and seats are sold. there are rumors, that the sale is going very well
Token buying in ICO is not same as getting a promoter seat. Are they selling both more? Buying seats can be anytime whereas tokens are issued by the company just during the ICO I believe.

Yes. You can also buy tokens from exchanges of course after the ICO. Fluz tokens will be listed at, at least one exchange.

you can only buy the premier seats, if you own fluz-tokens. And the first tokenbuyers can buy the seats first. Believe you can buy the seats once you have the tokens (will they send them after the ico?). They will be activated in June 2018 (according to roadmap). An in the future you can trade the seats too
Activity: 163

Isn't there a limit on the presale? Or are you talking about presale plus ICO? I'm very confident that the later will be achieved.

I would imagine their is i can't imagine they would sell the entire ICO out during presale as it would really make me sad to have missed it
Yeah, usually ICO have some stage which different amount of coin to be on sale.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

That is actually a very smart move, some ICOs had trouble with securities in the past. Good to see that this ICO is taking security serious
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

I'm pretty sure there's a limit in the presale. They wouldn't want to sell their entire number of tokens at a 25% discount, would they?

I was looking for a limit on the bonus. thought first, the first 5m tokens would be reduced. Now I always read about "25% off current week".
For a long time confused about public sale and private sale. But now I have seen through it. Private Sale is now running, anyone can sign up for it, but has to deposit at least 750$ (1000$ without bonus). on 18.1.2018 then starts the public sale, believe without minimum deposit.
Somehow I read contradictory statements, so please correct me if I misinterpreted something

that pretty well sums it up basically bigger discount and i think larger minimum spend during this portion of the presale and its time based not cash based cap on sales i think

I'm pretty sure there's a limit in the presale. They wouldn't want to sell their entire number of tokens at a 25% discount, would they?

I was looking for a limit on the bonus. thought first, the first 5m tokens would be reduced. Now I always read about "25% off current week".
For a long time confused about public sale and private sale. But now I have seen through it. Private Sale is now running, anyone can sign up for it, but has to deposit at least 750$ (1000$ without bonus). on 18.1.2018 then starts the public sale, believe without minimum deposit.
Somehow I read contradictory statements, so please correct me if I misinterpreted something

Isn't there a limit on the presale? Or are you talking about presale plus ICO? I'm very confident that the later will be achieved.

I would imagine their is i can't imagine they would sell the entire ICO out during presale as it would really make me sad to have missed it

Selling all token out during ICO? That would be a scary outcome. Meaning they will have to quickly make up plans for the ICO period or better still cancel it if it won't be an issue
Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Activity: 70

There is not really a pre-sale, but a private sale. You can sign up for it here: https://ico.fluzfluz.com/#home
You can participate with BTC, ETH and Fiat.

Token sale is in January 2018
[/quote]

I think its great that you can also take part with fiat. I mean how much more investors can you reach with that (: really excited about the results. (Is that also possible for the main ico?)
[/quote]

I think it's pretty important to involve the Fiat investors as well. Many people still struggle to gain Cyrpto currencies. It's a good way to get people used to it. keep it up!

Fluz Fluz is proud to participate in the biggest ICO Pitch Competition @d10e_conference, Friday 15th December, Bucharest Romania.
Only 8 out of more than 50 ICOs were admitted.

Stay tuned and watch Stefan (Fluz Fluz CEO) pitch online at 10:50 AM.

You can find more information about the event here: http://d10e.biz/bucharest-dec2017

This is really interesting. A new way to publicizing. Whether or not they win, people who watch the pitching will surely hear of the project as long as they are participating. Winning will just be an added advantage to boost their originality.
Activity: 154

Good news about the ICO Pitch Competition in Romania! Only 8 out of more than 50 ICOs were admitted, that sounds interesting. Is there a list of all the 50 ICOs who applied? I wonder which ICOs FluzFluz beat
Fluz Fluz is proud to participate in the biggest ICO Pitch Competition @d10e_conference, Friday 15th December, Bucharest Romania.
Only 8 out of more than 50 ICOs were admitted.

Stay tuned and watch Stefan (Fluz Fluz CEO) pitch online at 10:50 AM.

You can find more information about the event here: http://d10e.biz/bucharest-dec2017

After that I asked a few days ago. I am glad to see that you are in the competition. Even more I am pleased that only 8 applicants are left :-) Really great news and I will follow the d10e tomorrow as best I can
Pages:
Jump to: