Pages:
Author

Topic: ✨[ANN] [ICO] FLUZ FLUZ - EARN PASSIVE INCOME EVERYTIME OTHERS SHOP [JAN. 18]✨ - page 25. (Read 13539 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

When you say you can "resell" these seats, how / where does the selling occur. Would it be an exchange for other crypto or USD for example?

i found this information in the whitepaper:

The FLUZ token can be used to purchase premier network seats membership. Seats are also sellable and payment can be made in FIAT, cryptocurrencies between seller and buyer. This is done through a private seat exchange provided by Fluz Fluz where people exchange information on seat performance and agree with each other on an individual price of the seat.

This is very good because it makes the premier seat an actual asset that can grow in value as the project becomes popular and more investors want to become premier seat holders.

The premier seat is very attractive, as I learn and hear more about it. Makes  me want to invest the sufficient amount in order to be able to activate a premier seat.

When it hits the US this is going to be one hell of a project, glad to be part of it.

It is surely going to turn out big once the US citizens get to know and understand how the whole system  works. I fear that there is going to be quick scarcity of premier seats due to the value it carries
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hello! The project is really promising. Can you tell me when ico is going to start?

The pre sale is open now to private investors that to invest over $1000 in the project. You can purchase Fluz Fluz with BTC, ETH and fiat through Visa or MasterCard.
Activity: 154

When you say you can "resell" these seats, how / where does the selling occur. Would it be an exchange for other crypto or USD for example?

The FLUZ token can be used to purchase premier network seats membership. Seats are also sellable and payment can be made in FIAT, cryptocurrencies between seller and buyer. This is done through a private seat exchange provided by Fluz Fluz where people exchange information on seat performance and agree with each other on an individual price of the seat.

This is very good because it makes the premier seat an actual asset that can grow in value as the project becomes popular and more investors want to become premier seat holders.

The premier seat is very attractive, as I learn and hear more about it. Makes  me want to invest the sufficient amount in order to be able to activate a premier seat.

When it hits the US this is going to be one hell of a project, glad to be part of it.

Think so too. does anyone heard about plans in panama? Saw it on their website, that they have an office there. Maybe the 3rd country right after columbia and the us (:
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Hello! The project is really promising. Can you tell me when ico is going to start?

Token sales starts in a few weeks on Jan. 18, 2018  until Feb. 22, 2018

But you can join private sales on their website already, there is no pre-sale

It’s a very exciting prospect, great team, amazing product, lots of connections they have the foundations for Fluz Fluz to be very successful.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
I know that there have been some questions about an investment counter m(total collected amount)) Just saw the information in telegram:

For security reasons they split the collected money over several Wallets, so its not that easy to get a realtime count. But they are working on it and its gonna be released on the website (:

thanks for this information. I'm really curious how ico works. have the presumption that even before the end of the ICO all tokens and seats are sold. there are rumors, that the sale is going very well
Token buying in ICO is not same as getting a promoter seat. Are they selling both more? Buying seats can be anytime whereas tokens are issued by the company just during the ICO I believe.

Yes. You can also buy tokens from exchanges of course after the ICO. Fluz tokens will be listed at, at least one exchange.

If will definitely have to be listed on as many exchange as they can reach. To allow day purchase of the token by its users. Even though they might have their own exchange platform just live waves token, it is advisable to be listed on other major exchanges.

This is going to be a blockbuster ICO considering the team involvement in many promotional events. I am sure it will get listed in many exchanges. I thought this would have already been discussed. But its surprising that the team is not address this as of now.
On the contrary, I don't think exchanges will be that important for this coin development, it's main value is to buy premium seats, and then hold seats or resell them. That transaction can only be done in FluzFluz app so I think most coin transactions will be done there too.

And they stated that the token can be exchanged for other crypto currencies. That's one reason why I feel exchange will be necessary or maybe coin can only be withdrawn to other wallets from the fluz platform in order currencies outside fluz fluz

This makes no sense if they ask people to just exchange FLUZFLUZ within members. They would not have gone for ICO in that sense. There should be exchange listing which will eventually come as there are long gap before they complete the ICO. Lets wait for that announcement from team.
How does the passive income work for Fluz?

You pay for a premier seat, refer people to your network and you get a percentage of their cash back for purchases with one of Fluz Fluz’s partners (Amazon, Uber, Nike etc..). If you have enough people in your network then you will have a large passive income stream if they shop a lot.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Thanks fauler for the useful information, didn't actually see that before.

This is good though as I guess this is another good opportunity for the investors or people who see a future in FLUZ FLUZ.

I'd imagine the premier network seats would go up accordingly to demand and the price of the tokens
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

I know that there have been some questions about an investment counter m(total collected amount)) Just saw the information in telegram:

For security reasons they split the collected money over several Wallets, so its not that easy to get a realtime count. But they are working on it and its gonna be released on the website (:

thanks for this information. I'm really curious how ico works. have the presumption that even before the end of the ICO all tokens and seats are sold. there are rumors, that the sale is going very well
Token buying in ICO is not same as getting a promoter seat. Are they selling both more? Buying seats can be anytime whereas tokens are issued by the company just during the ICO I believe.

Yes. You can also buy tokens from exchanges of course after the ICO. Fluz tokens will be listed at, at least one exchange.

If will definitely have to be listed on as many exchange as they can reach. To allow day purchase of the token by its users. Even though they might have their own exchange platform just live waves token, it is advisable to be listed on other major exchanges.

This is going to be a blockbuster ICO considering the team involvement in many promotional events. I am sure it will get listed in many exchanges. I thought this would have already been discussed. But its surprising that the team is not address this as of now.
On the contrary, I don't think exchanges will be that important for this coin development, it's main value is to buy premium seats, and then hold seats or resell them. That transaction can only be done in FluzFluz app so I think most coin transactions will be done there too.

Activity: 532

And they stated that the token can be exchanged for other crypto currencies. That's one reason why I feel exchange will be necessary or maybe coin can only be withdrawn to other wallets from the fluz platform in order currencies outside fluz fluz
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
How does the passive income work for Fluz?
Activity: 490
But will decentralization be a proper solution? I mean why would decentralization be better in this scenario?
Fluz Fluz have a lot of competitors in the cashback industry, the advantage that fluz fluz brings is that it will be decentralized and passively profitable for investors.

This is true. but how many are choosing the ICO route? That's also the reason FLUZFLUZ is choosing selected and big market at first. If they become successful in USA, they will be at spot 1 in the world. This is also real and challenging task for FLUZFLUZ. I believe they will achieve greater heights soon.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
Fluz Fluz have a lot of competitors in the cashback industry, the advantage that fluz fluz brings is that it will be decentralized and passively profitable for investors.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Pages:
Jump to: