Pages:
Author

Topic: ✨[ANN] [ICO] FLUZ FLUZ - EARN PASSIVE INCOME EVERYTIME OTHERS SHOP [JAN. 18]✨ - page 36. (Read 13539 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

Yesterday I spoke with some people about new icos, and of course we talked about fluzfluz. Have them explained the cashbacksystem, and they were very interested. But we all live in Europe, so we wonder when fluzfluz wants to start in europe. are there any plans?

Yes, I think they mentioned before they will start in South-America, United States, Europe and Asia, but it is not clear when yet
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Yesterday I spoke with some people about new icos, and of course we talked about fluzfluz. Have them explained the cashbacksystem, and they were very interested. But we all live in Europe, so we wonder when fluzfluz wants to start in europe. are there any plans?

Is anything mentioned about usage of other cryptocurrency for their ICO? It is good to have that. Since FLUZFLUZ have time to do that, somebody should suggest it in their telegram chat.

They accept ethereum and bitcoin as a means of payment. no fiat or other cryptocurrencies. maybe it would be easier for some to invest in fiat, but I think eth and btc should be enough as a means of payment. cryptocurrencies are already well implemented

If all investors already have ETH and BTC than it is no problem, but if you dont have those, its so much fees that you have to pay and almost impossible with the ETH network, so fiat would have been nice

Problem is most of investors dont want to get out of bitcoin or eth and last 2 days LTC also because these crptos have values and think it will go much higher in price. For others, if they have to buy now, its too expensive. So there needs to be some other balanced solution implemented for this.

Yes, this is really a problem nowadays, that cryptocurrency is not being used as payment. The solution is to allow people to buy with fiat. Some of the ICOs are already doing this. I would not know another solution
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

Is anything mentioned about usage of other cryptocurrency for their ICO? It is good to have that. Since FLUZFLUZ have time to do that, somebody should suggest it in their telegram chat.

They accept ethereum and bitcoin as a means of payment. no fiat or other cryptocurrencies. maybe it would be easier for some to invest in fiat, but I think eth and btc should be enough as a means of payment. cryptocurrencies are already well implemented

If all investors already have ETH and BTC than it is no problem, but if you dont have those, its so much fees that you have to pay and almost impossible with the ETH network, so fiat would have been nice

Problem is most of investors dont want to get out of bitcoin or eth and last 2 days LTC also because these crptos have values and think it will go much higher in price. For others, if they have to buy now, its too expensive. So there needs to be some other balanced solution implemented for this.

Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Nice idea and partnerships with Nike and else is marvelous. Also this is a working product some its eye catching. If ETH chain ever goes back to normal, maybe i can invest some in FLUZ and be a FLUZZER.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Has anyone read in and knows how the cashback will be paid? do you get fluzfluz tokens, or do you collect everything in one account and then get paid it directly (eg on paypal)?

Hello, the cash back works as follows: you earn cash back Fluz coins everytime you shop and/or others in your network shop put in real time to your account. With these crypto coins you can new buy gift cards or cash out to crypto exchanges into other crypto or FIAT.

Fluzzers who do not disable the function of auto network-fill can benefit from the automatic horizontal network fill mechanism. Unrelated and uninvited Fluzzer candidates can just download the Fluz app and are then automatically allocated into the next available seat in the overall network

Thanks for the quick reply. I like the idea of ​​getting Fluz Tokens as Cashback. You can then choose what you want to do with it.
That reminds me of another possibility: how about an online shop where you can buy different goodies for the fluz-tokens? Or would that go too far?

That is a good idea but I think even if they are to implement it, they should make it flexible like an added option to what you can use the token for. And if should come with good discount to attract customers else no one would love to spend their coin to items when  they know they can easily exchange it to other crypto like btc and eth

Hello! Here is my article:
https://golos.io/fluz/@packman/obzor-fluzfluz-ot-simony-fluzfluz-delai-dengi-poka-ostalnye-na-shoppinge

Username Btalk:   Packman32
Link Btalk:   https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/packman32-1330730
Wallet ETH:   0xf8cC7bC318e980bfc66Da014e4c9AA8c284833a4

I think you are in the wrong thread, you should post this in the bounty thread.
By the way I checked your article, but unfortunately I dont speak Russian. Keep up the good job with translating!
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Has anyone read in and knows how the cashback will be paid? do you get fluzfluz tokens, or do you collect everything in one account and then get paid it directly (eg on paypal)?

Hello, the cash back works as follows: you earn cash back Fluz coins everytime you shop and/or others in your network shop put in real time to your account. With these crypto coins you can new buy gift cards or cash out to crypto exchanges into other crypto or FIAT.

Fluzzers who do not disable the function of auto network-fill can benefit from the automatic horizontal network fill mechanism. Unrelated and uninvited Fluzzer candidates can just download the Fluz app and are then automatically allocated into the next available seat in the overall network

Thanks for the quick reply. I like the idea of ​​getting Fluz Tokens as Cashback. You can then choose what you want to do with it.
That reminds me of another possibility: how about an online shop where you can buy different goodies for the fluz-tokens? Or would that go too far?

That is a good idea but I think even if they are to implement it, they should make it flexible like an added option to what you can use the token for. And if should come with good discount to attract customers else no one would love to spend their coin to items when  they know they can easily exchange it to other crypto like btc and eth

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
wouldnt that depend on the value of a fluz fluz token? your not dealing in USD back your dealing in fluz no? Bit confused myself but im still reading the information available on how it will all work
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

But since it's cashback and can only go as far as 50% per purchase. is it right to assume that you can only earn 500 USD cashback if u have shopped for 1000 USD? im a little fussy on this subject..

or is it actually passive income? and you don't need to buy stuff and get a cashback as long as your network keeps buying shit?
Activity: 154

$2000 for premier seat is very expensive, the cashback rewards must be very high if they can charge that much. I really want a premier seat now! I think this project can make it's investors and premier seat holders a lot of money!

I would like to know what is the percentage of cashback rewards. 2000 USD for getting a premier membership is way to expensive in my opinion. There should be some reason and arguable benefits for keeping such high price. I would like to hear about that from the fluzfluz team.

Hello. In fact the pricing of the Tier 1 and Tier 2 was made having in mind an attractive time horizon and a reasonable consumption level of the network to generate cash backs and therefore passive income on a monthly basis. The seat price range is from USD 750 for a Tier 2 premier seats during the early pre-sale phase to USD 2000 for a Tier 1 seat during crowd sale. Remember, with a Tier 1 seat you are closest to the very origin of the global consumer network.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
Do you guys think that 25% bonus for tokens is good ? I have also seen this exact bonus on other Icos. Should it be higher ?
Activity: 532
Guys, less than 4 days left before the start of presale. Have you seen information about soft cap on presale?

Information from the fluzfluz ico-homepage:

ICO START DATE:JAN 18, 2018
TOTAL TOKENS AVAILABLE NOW:204,780,000
TOKEN ICO PRICE:USD 0,10
MAXIMUM PURCHASE:USD 10.000
ACCEPTED CURRENCIES:ETH, BTC

nothing about softcap or hardcap, but i am sure, in 4 days we know much more

Just noticed now that I am yet to see anything about the minimum investment. Since the starting price is usd0.10, can it be right to assume that the minimum investment price is usd0.10 also?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Hi Dev,
Is this idea similar to the scheme of MLM? The user will share his link with friends, they register on it, make purchases, and the user receives a percentage of their purchases? Right?

Hello,

Fluz Fluz offers two forms of Fluzzer onboarding:

1. Through direct invitation into a specific network either via email or personal reference code. This is the classic form for Fluzzers to organically grow their network of friends and close social circle by being able to control who is invited into their particular network.

2. Fluzzers who do not disable the function of auto network-fill can benefit from the automatic horizontal network fill mechanism. Unrelated and uninvited Fluzzer candidates can just download the Fluz app and are then automatically allocated into the next available seat in the overall network.

You can learn more about Fluz Fluz, reading our whitepaper https://ico.fluzfluz.com/docs/ICO-Fluz-Fluz-Whitepaper.pdf

Thank you for your interest, feel free to contact our team on telegram https://t.me/fluzfluzico
Thank you! This helps me clear up how does the network work. One last doubt I have, is there a limit in the number of members a network can have?
Hello! I am an editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/fluzfluz-15997 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO and also verify team members to improve ranking.
If you need any help - feel free to contact me!)  Wink

Thank you for listing, we will do it if it's required  Smiley
Hi Dev,
Is this idea similar to the scheme of MLM? The user will share his link with friends, they register on it, make purchases, and the user receives a percentage of their purchases? Right?

Hello,

Fluz Fluz offers two forms of Fluzzer onboarding:

1. Through direct invitation into a specific network either via email or personal reference code. This is the classic form for Fluzzers to organically grow their network of friends and close social circle by being able to control who is invited into their particular network.

2. Fluzzers who do not disable the function of auto network-fill can benefit from the automatic horizontal network fill mechanism. Unrelated and uninvited Fluzzer candidates can just download the Fluz app and are then automatically allocated into the next available seat in the overall network.

You can learn more about Fluz Fluz, reading our whitepaper https://ico.fluzfluz.com/docs/ICO-Fluz-Fluz-Whitepaper.pdf

Thank you for your interest, feel free to contact our team on telegram https://t.me/fluzfluzico
Pages:
Jump to: