Pages:
Author

Topic: ✨[ANN] [ICO] FLUZ FLUZ - EARN PASSIVE INCOME EVERYTIME OTHERS SHOP [JAN. 18]✨ - page 38. (Read 13539 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 0
Hello! Here is my article:
https://golos.io/fluz/@packman/obzor-fluzfluz-ot-simony-fluzfluz-delai-dengi-poka-ostalnye-na-shoppinge

Username Btalk:   Packman32
Link Btalk:   https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/packman32-1330730
Wallet ETH:   0xf8cC7bC318e980bfc66Da014e4c9AA8c284833a4
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I checked and Fluz Fluz is listed on ICOAlert, and you can request report on the ICO but I dont know how that works. Does anyone has experience with requesting a report there?

I think if you request a report, normally takes around 2-3 days and one of them team reviews it and sticks it on the site.

Might be worth us giving it a go

Are we allowed to request the report or does an official team member need to do this?

Maybe we should ask Fluz Fluz on their telegram channel to request a report!?

I am also not familiar with requesting a report on ICOalert, but it does seem like anyone can request it. I am just too lazy to sign up, I am tired of signing up for a million websites already

Yeah in the crypto world it seems like you have to sign up to a never ending list of websites, I will Fluz Fluz them on their telegram if they're going to do it. If not I might request it myself if it doesn't take too long.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
I checked and Fluz Fluz is listed on ICOAlert, and you can request report on the ICO but I dont know how that works. Does anyone has experience with requesting a report there?

I think if you request a report, normally takes around 2-3 days and one of them team reviews it and sticks it on the site.

Are we allowed to request the report or does an official team member need to do this?

I am also not familiar with requesting a report on ICOalert, but it does seem like anyone can request it. I am just too lazy to sign up, I am tired of signing up for a million websites already
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Has anyone ever looked at cashback partners? there are big names: first of all amazon, really lot of people buy there. uber, puma, victoria's secret, and, and, and ...
fluzfluz has really put something on his legs. I like

Yes I have  seen this, I find it hard to believe that they are their partners already this early on with not much product.

Nevertheless, if this is true.. This is really good news

Good list of partners they have already but let's not forget that this is not actually a totally new project from scratch. They have been in existence  (out the crypto world) long enough to build up such kissy of partners.

That is a good point, I do forget that FLUZ FLUZ has been existing before cryptos become such a thing.

Lets hope that these partners are genuine, because if thats the case - this project is really looking promising
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Has anyone ever looked at cashback partners? there are big names: first of all amazon, really lot of people buy there. uber, puma, victoria's secret, and, and, and ...

Yes I have  seen this, I find it hard to believe that they are their partners already this early on with not much product.

Good list of partners they have already but let's not forget that this is not actually a totally new project from scratch. They have been in existence  (out the crypto world) long enough to build up such kissy of partners.
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

That sounds like an idea. Do you have to pay for it? And is it a real review or a summary of the ICO? I checked some reviews, but they usually just copy/paste the whitepaper, nothing new...

I am sure fluzfluz should have the copy of the report somewhere and might have published. Is it not legal to get the copy directly from fluzfluz? I dont know how it works normally. Any opinion?

That sounds like an idea. Do you have to pay for it? And is it a real review or a summary of the ICO? I checked some reviews, but they usually just copy/paste the whitepaper, nothing new...

Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Hello! I am an editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/fluzfluz-15997 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO and also verify team members to improve ranking.
If you need any help - feel free to contact me!)  Wink

This is great news, thanks set08air for the update. It's good to see FLUZ FLUZ is getting recognized and hopefully shines out to investors

Well, actually there are many new ICO listing sites lately. I never heard of icoholder before and they post here to get more ICOs listed. I think currently ICOalert is the most important ICO listing site, so it would be nice if Fluz Fluz would get listed there

I agree. There are lots of ICO rating sites and magazines. Simply wanted to make money. I have seen the same guy asking for the same thing with some other icos as well. I would also suggest icoalert in that aspect.
Is this project going to make a comeback for financial pyramids?  Roll Eyes

No, I think you do not understand the project.

in a financial pyramid you pay to get in, while on every lower level you get less rewards.

fluzfluz is different. There is only one who pays, the owner of the premier seat. He get much more than the rest, but he payed for it. All the other members of the network do nothing more than register themselfes and after that go on buying those things they want to buy. And than, at the end of every month, they get money. Shocked
Everyone wins, so no financial pyramid,.... Roll Eyes

The one who pays for premier seat, should get profits and for all the other people in the network, they are just riding free so I don't see it as financial pyramid
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io

the ico-homepage seems to have been renewed. there is now a countdown to the pre-ico (4 days)
and on the right is some interesting information: Until 5M tokens are sold, there is a 25% discount on the premium seat. that would be $ 500 savings. Pre-ico is becoming more and more interesting to me

Ya didn't realize their was that big of a discount really looks interesting more than even before 500$ off for something that powerful is pretty darn cool.
Good to see their taking recommendations and improving the site. Lets hope they continue to tweak and improve.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Doctailor IEO on Zloadr
Hey devs!

Check your ICO listing & other great cryptonews on Zloadr https://www.zloadr.com/icos?id=172

PM us if you have an advertising needs we hope to make your an ICO a great success!
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

the ico-homepage seems to have been renewed. there is now a countdown to the pre-ico (4 days)
and on the right is some interesting information: Until 5M tokens are sold, there is a 25% discount on the premium seat. that would be $ 500 savings. Pre-ico is becoming more and more interesting to me
Activity: 266
Merit: 100

in a financial pyramid you pay to get in, while on every lower level you get less rewards.

fluzfluz is different. There is only one who pays, the owner of the premier seat. He get much more than the rest, but he payed for it. All the other members of the network do nothing more than register themselfes and after that go on buying those things they want to buy. And than, at the end of every month, they get money. Shocked

yea, but i kinda get what he is saying. The construct is kinda the same, you got percentages of the people you bring, and a percentage of the people those people bring etc till 5 layers. That is kinda what a pyramid does. The main difference is indeed; there is no initial contribution you have to do, or any contribution at all. You Always win
So just to be clear, there's no similitude to a financial pyramid, it's a standard referral system and it works pretty much as any cashback site with referrals.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

yea, but i kinda get what he is saying. The construct is kinda the same, you got percentages of the people you bring, and a percentage of the people those people bring etc till 5 layers. That is kinda what a pyramid does. The main difference is indeed; there is no initial contribution you have to do, or any contribution at all. You Always win
Activity: 154
Merit: 10

Pages:
Jump to: