Pages:
Author

Topic: ✨[ANN] [ICO] FLUZ FLUZ - EARN PASSIVE INCOME EVERYTIME OTHERS SHOP [JAN. 18]✨ - page 39. (Read 13539 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I don't know, this whole network structure reminds me of a financial pyramid, where only the first pioneers will get profits, while others will get nothing!

Well it kinda is, except there is one significant upside if i understand correctly. The lowest grade of participants still get a cashback (discount). However, this discount is not as high as the pioneers. While in a financial pyramid you have to pay alot to get a very low return. At fluzz fluzz you don't have to pay anything to participate on their platform.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Is this project going to make a comeback for financial pyramids?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
Has the site changed ? Wow this is a massive improvement. I did not expect it that it would be so good looking now. You have way more colors and there are also good photos. When comparing Icos sites this is maybe one of the better ones.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I don't know, this whole network structure reminds me of a financial pyramid, where only the first pioneers will get profits, while others will get nothing!
Activity: 112
In case this is true, I force my wife to start using this app, that way we'll become billionaires in a few weeks  Grin
Activity: 70
25% cashback is really high. There is hardly any margin left for dealers and producers. I participate in an MLM in the fitness industry and our commision is about 12.5%. Unfortunately, they do not want to get into Crypto.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Do not think that there will be 25% cashback. That's too high. Although I'm still not involved in any cashback systems, but what I've read so far is 3-5% cashback common. Sometimes there are 10% actions, but they are rare. Nevertheless, also with 3-5% large amounts come together, if the network is correspondingly large and buys a lot :-)
Activity: 56
I just read that the Premier network seats are limited to 16,383. the first token buyers are also the first to acquire a premier seat. And now it will be interesting, if I understood correctly: you can sell your premier seat to other interested parties. That could be exciting. Would you hold your premier seats, or sell if the offer is good enough?

That is really interesting! 16,383 seats is really not much. How did they come up with such a random number? So if you buy tokens, do you automatically get premiers seats or do you have to buy seats after you buy the tokens?

as I understand it, you buy at ico the tokens. These can then either hold or buy a premier seat. There should also be an exchange for the premier seats. If there will be more seats for new countries, I do not know, I have not read everything yet. However, it can be assumed that the values ​​for premier seats will continue to increase over time, should they remain limited. Make participation in ico even more interesting

Yes exactly, if this building network mechanism is successful, it is very interesting to invest and more interesting to buy the premier seats. To be honest, I never participated in such a network, but it seems very smart

Even investing in ICO would be beneficial in this case without getting/buying a premier seats. Simply HODL and enjoy the benefits. But risk is what will happen if they want to move to different conservative markets. This could be a possibility due to regulatory stuffs in some of the potential countries which are in fluz fluz's target.

So will the first token buyers get these premier seats no matter how much they will invest or will there be a minimum investment to be able to acquire a premier seat?
In the WP it says 2000$ in tokens, so 20k tokens to get one. There's a catch, you're not guaranteed to get one if demand is bigger than supply. In that case you may get two tier2 seats.
What bothers me is that it's not specified how the assignation of seats is made (lottery, FCFS... ).

Damn!! 2k is quite a lot of money.. Given that it is a cashback thing with a max of 50% for a premier seat. This means you have to buy shit for atleast 4k to make the money back. (given the fact you will keep your seat) I mean, that is quiet alot.. I'm also not a fan of holding multiple seats, given the fact you can't stack your bonusses thus having more than 1 is useless. or am i completely wrong here?
Activity: 72
We will recive passive income from other shop. Amazing.
I very like this idea.
Good luck to dev team
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
$2000 for premier seat is very expensive, the cashback rewards must be very high if they can charge that much. I really want a premier seat now! I think this project can make it's investors and premier seat holders a lot of money!

I would like to know what is the percentage of cashback rewards. 2000 USD for getting a premier membership is way to expensive in my opinion. There should be some reason and arguable benefits for keeping such high price. I would like to hear about that from the fluzfluz team.

On the video it looks like it goes up to 25% which is quite significant, I'm not sure if this is what the premier seat receives for all members of the network shopping with Fluz Fluz or if this is what they receive on their own purchases. But you're rights it's a very high price for membership.

25% is huge. Apart from that people are gets regular discounts. Are we checking the numbers right? 25% cashback reward seems enormous to me. I will look into their executive summary if they have anything specified there.

25% does seem too high on top of other regular discounts, let us know what you find Ganesh I'll be intrigued to see if these numbers are accurate.

Does seem a bit too good to be true.

I went through the whitepaper and could not find a % in cashback. It looks like there is not a fixed % I quoted below what the whitepaper says about the cashback reward, it is pretty interesting

Precisely because in the
Fluz Fluz model everyone wins, and the
cash back amounts differ for every retail
code. It is understandable that retail
margins and code denominations vary
from category to category and Fluz Fluz
manages different retail negotiations
with its partners. From there, different
cash back amounts can be redistributed
to the network.

Hmmm,, definetely interesting indeed.

It seems like everyone is a winner, consumers, spenders, affiliates... seems pretty damn good... I look forward to seeing this come out in more detail
Merit: 11
$2000 for premier seat is very expensive, the cashback rewards must be very high if they can charge that much. I really want a premier seat now! I think this project can make it's investors and premier seat holders a lot of money!

I would like to know what is the percentage of cashback rewards. 2000 USD for getting a premier membership is way to expensive in my opinion. There should be some reason and arguable benefits for keeping such high price. I would like to hear about that from the fluzfluz team.

On the video it looks like it goes up to 25% which is quite significant, I'm not sure if this is what the premier seat receives for all members of the network shopping with Fluz Fluz or if this is what they receive on their own purchases. But you're rights it's a very high price for membership.

25% is huge. Apart from that people are gets regular discounts. Are we checking the numbers right? 25% cashback reward seems enormous to me. I will look into their executive summary if they have anything specified there.

25% does seem too high on top of other regular discounts, let us know what you find Ganesh I'll be intrigued to see if these numbers are accurate.

I went through the whitepaper and could not find a % in cashback. It looks like there is not a fixed % I quoted below what the whitepaper says about the cashback reward, it is pretty interesting

Precisely because in the
Fluz Fluz model everyone wins, and the
cash back amounts differ for every retail
code. It is understandable that retail
margins and code denominations vary
from category to category and Fluz Fluz
manages different retail negotiations
with its partners. From there, different
cash back amounts can be redistributed
to the network.

Hello! I am an editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/fluzfluz-15997 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO and also verify team members to improve ranking.
If you need any help - feel free to contact me!)  Wink

This is great news, thanks set08air for the update. It's good to see FLUZ FLUZ is getting recognized and hopefully shines out to investors

Well, actually there are many new ICO listing sites lately. I never heard of icoholder before and they post here to get more ICOs listed. I think currently ICOalert is the most important ICO listing site, so it would be nice if Fluz Fluz would get listed there
Activity: 532
2000$ is too rich for my blood sadly Sad but It's a cool concept like the idea of fallback from tier 1 to tier 2 as an option, just gotta hope the seats dont end up outshadowing the token itself. You just know some guys gonna come in and buy a bunch of seats, theirs always "that guy" lol

LOL. Yea. Right? One whale just pops out of no where gets 40% of the seats goes into his bed room and sleep while waiting for the value to increase. But as for the seat out shadowing the token, I don't think. Since the token can also be used for purchasing the seats (as a payment option)

You made a very good point here. Since there are not many premier seats, there should be a limit/cap in how many premier seats you can buy. That way, the networks will be more spread

Exactly. You get the idea. Without such control/limitations it might just turn out to be one of the ways the big whales make extra income into their wallet. Please FLUZ TEAM, TAKE THIS INTO CONSIDERATION.
2000$ is too rich for my blood sadly Sad but It's a cool concept like the idea of fallback from tier 1 to tier 2 as an option, just gotta hope the seats dont end up outshadowing the token itself. You just know some guys gonna come in and buy a bunch of seats, theirs always "that guy" lol

LOL. Yea. Right? One whale just pops out of no where gets 40% of the seats goes into his bed room and sleep while waiting for the value to increase. But as for the seat out shadowing the token, I don't think. Since the token can also be used for purchasing the seats (as a payment option)

You made a very good point here. Since there are not many premier seats, there should be a limit/cap in how many premier seats you can buy. That way, the networks will be more spread

Exactly. You get the idea. Without such control/limitations it might just turn out to be one of the ways the big whales make extra income into their wallet. Please FLUZ TEAM, TAKE THIS INTO CONSIDERATION.
Hello! I am an editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/fluzfluz-15997 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO and also verify team members to improve ranking.
If you need any help - feel free to contact me!)  Wink

This is great news, thanks set08air for the update. It's good to see FLUZ FLUZ is getting recognized and hopefully shines out to investors
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

I decided to check out Fluz ico sub website and surprisingly I found that was in English unlike their main website. This you guys can get more information from there in English. And speaking of information about the ICO, this is scary I found about their total supply TOTAL TOKENS AVAILABLE NOW:204,780,000,. What do you think about the total supply??
Activity: 154

When I understood it right you get 50% of all cashback money from the hole network and there is no timeframe for your ownership. I do not think that its too expensive. Imagine your hole network shops, maybe 65 people and everyone get maybe 10$ back every month. That means, you earn 325$ (50%) per month. So after half a year you have your money back and than you start making profit. Further, maybe after 2 years you can say I want to sell it and than you get additional money.
Pages:
Jump to: