Pages:
Author

Topic: ✨[ANN] [ICO] FLUZ FLUZ - EARN PASSIVE INCOME EVERYTIME OTHERS SHOP [JAN. 18]✨ - page 40. (Read 13539 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
$2000 for premier seat is very expensive, the cashback rewards must be very high if they can charge that much. I really want a premier seat now! I think this project can make it's investors and premier seat holders a lot of money!

I would like to know what is the percentage of cashback rewards. 2000 USD for getting a premier membership is way to expensive in my opinion. There should be some reason and arguable benefits for keeping such high price. I would like to hear about that from the fluzfluz team.

On the video it looks like it goes up to 25% which is quite significant, I'm not sure if this is what the premier seat receives for all members of the network shopping with Fluz Fluz or if this is what they receive on their own purchases. But you're rights it's a very high price for membership.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
$2000 for premier seat is very expensive, the cashback rewards must be very high if they can charge that much. I really want a premier seat now! I think this project can make it's investors and premier seat holders a lot of money!

I would like to know what is the percentage of cashback rewards. 2000 USD for getting a premier membership is way to expensive in my opinion. There should be some reason and arguable benefits for keeping such high price. I would like to hear about that from the fluzfluz team.
Guys, i downloaded the Fluzfluz application but I can not register. It is necessary? In addition, i can not change the language in the application, everything is in Spanish or some similar language))

I have mentioned it once before in another post here in the thread, fluzfluz currently running only in South America, especially in Colombia. that's why everything is Spanish. As the next market they have the US in mind, therefore the ICO. Then the app and everything else will also be available in English
Ok, thanks for the information)) it was fun, I was trying to guess what information to fill out) maybe there is a video where I can look at the functionality of the application?

Why the rush mate? Why don't we just wait for the English version to come alive with the US market before trying to register? Since it will be coming in English Language.

I understand that he's eager to test the app but you're right Owillz there is no rush. The English version will be launched in the US in mid-2017. We should wait until then. We will probably also get early beta access for being investors and supporters of the project.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Guys, i downloaded the Fluzfluz application but I can not register. It is necessary? In addition, i can not change the language in the application, everything is in Spanish or some similar language))

I have mentioned it once before in another post here in the thread, fluzfluz currently running only in South America, especially in Colombia. that's why everything is Spanish. As the next market they have the US in mind, therefore the ICO. Then the app and everything else will also be available in English
Ok, thanks for the information)) it was fun, I was trying to guess what information to fill out) maybe there is a video where I can look at the functionality of the application?

Why the rush mate? Why don't we just wait for the English version to come alive with the US market before trying to register? Since it will be coming in English Language.
I would like to see a better and more informative website. It looks very promising and worthy of development project. But, despite this, I support this project. Good luck to the team of developers.

I think fluzfluz team is aware of the need of attractive website I believe. Nevertheless they are doing good job at this moment in promoting their project. This is very important and should have high priority.

btw, who dont want to have some passive income without doing anything extra.. Its a very good business and can capture the world if done properly. Since the business is already existing, fluz fluz team should be more experienced in it.

Yeah I agree I quite like the Fluz Fluz website, compared to a lot of projects it's very developed and they also have the app which looks good too. I think the UI on the webiste could be improved a little bit but it's just the ICO for the project, when the service is launched in the US it will look great!
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

fluzfluz runs its own youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCR890w9H9whlTpgIFKlIyA
I see there is also a video in English there. The app itself is not exactly presented. We have to be patient until the app has been translated.
Activity: 700
Merit: 115
DAO Maker - leading blockchain incubator

At this moment fluzfluz application is meant for south american markets. Soon english version will be released as their focus changes to other markets.

Since they have spanish version or Portuguese, it is easy for them to directly enter some of the markets where they speak this language. Is it not a good idea for fluzfluz?

Activity: 700
Merit: 115
DAO Maker - leading blockchain incubator
Activity: 532
2000$ is too rich for my blood sadly Sad but It's a cool concept like the idea of fallback from tier 1 to tier 2 as an option, just gotta hope the seats dont end up outshadowing the token itself. You just know some guys gonna come in and buy a bunch of seats, theirs always "that guy" lol

LOL. Yea. Right? One whale just pops out of no where gets 40% of the seats goes into his bed room and sleep while waiting for the value to increase. But as for the seat out shadowing the token, I don't think. Since the token can also be used for purchasing the seats (as a payment option)
US is definitely a big market. So it's high reward with high risk also. But Europe gives better opportunity and low risk game but market might be lower than US. Also for Europe, the team have to work with multiple languages as well.

$ 2000 is a lot of money. But I think a premier seat will be worth the money. It will depend on two things: how high the cashbacks will be and how well you can invite people into your network. Have to admit that I unfortunately still had no time to read the entire white paper, so I do not know if the following question is answered in it: Can I offer goodies as a seat owner to the people in my network? like higher cashbacks for example?
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
How much is a premire seat? as far as i figure, if the price is at the right level in the start the smart thing to do is to buy a premier seat with tokens asap. because, if it gets more populair the tokens go up in value (thats what everybody wants), but if it gets more populair, those premier seats get more in demand too. So basicly, having a premier seat instead of tokens is like holding a bunch of tokens with leverage.
You can't buy one before ~June 2018 according to the whitepaper, so there could be a lot of competition to get one. Maybe it's a good idea to get enough tokens for multiple seats just in case.

Haha. Nice. But then again, that will depend on the price of a single premier seat. If the amount is high (I presume the amount is not set yet) then getting multiple seats will require lot of cash. Also does their terms and condition allow more than one seat per individual?
In the whitepaper it says is 2000$ for a tier1 seat, and also says that you can buy more than one. For example if you apply for a tier1 and do not get one, you'll get two tier2 seats instead.

It all depends on how much return on investment you will get to calculate if it is worth the investment. 2000$ seems a lot, but what if it will be worth the investment? As always in crypto, it is risky
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io
True that no doubt, wish i could get 2000$ available to get a seat as its definitely an exciting opportunity, but lets just say christmas hasn't been kind to me this year lol.

Hope those that can afford it get to take advantage of the opportunity though
Activity: 154
2000$ is too rich for my blood sadly Sad but It's a cool concept like the idea of fallback from tier 1 to tier 2 as an option, just gotta hope the seats dont end up outshadowing the token itself. You just know some guys gonna come in and buy a bunch of seats, theirs always "that guy" lol

Thats not cheap but what we can expect to earn? I think it will be worth it.. Having 2000$ and doing nothing with it means loosing money with inflation. So it could be a way to make more out of your savings.
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
How much is a premire seat? as far as i figure, if the price is at the right level in the start the smart thing to do is to buy a premier seat with tokens asap. because, if it gets more populair the tokens go up in value (thats what everybody wants), but if it gets more populair, those premier seats get more in demand too. So basicly, having a premier seat instead of tokens is like holding a bunch of tokens with leverage.
You can't buy one before ~June 2018 according to the whitepaper, so there could be a lot of competition to get one. Maybe it's a good idea to get enough tokens for multiple seats just in case.

Haha. Nice. But then again, that will depend on the price of a single premier seat. If the amount is high (I presume the amount is not set yet) then getting multiple seats will require lot of cash. Also does their terms and condition allow more than one seat per individual?
In the whitepaper it says is 2000$ for a tier1 seat, and also says that you can buy more than one. For example if you apply for a tier1 and do not get one, you'll get two tier2 seats instead.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
I would like to see a better and more informative website. It looks very promising and worthy of development project. But, despite this, I support this project. Good luck to the team of developers.

The site is a bit white, but there is a lot of information in it. I think that it could be made better if they use different colors. Maybe mixed colors is a good idea ? Mixing colors can sometimes create sick looking background and images.
Pages:
Jump to: