Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FreelancerCoin [LAN] A blockchain freelancing platform - page 19. (Read 4828 times)

Activity: 305
Merit: 100
this platform looks awesome... the concept is also nice and the team and developer looks great.. i want to read more information about on this project im just curious on it.. looking forward to your success.. goodluck..
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Where can I find news about project?   
Activity: 233
Hi there!
Do you need additional developers?
Activity: 216
Are there any conferences or showcase of your team members where we can actually meet and discuss with the team?
Activity: 187
In order for people to show great interest, you must provide more information on the forum. I like the idea of the project. Good luck.
Activity: 214
Do you have any experience in projects like this?
Activity: 195
How much money do you plan to collect through the ICO? What will the money be used for?
Activity: 176
Merit: 0
Damn it, just as I was going to invest yesterday, the whole market crashed. Now my ETH is worth a whole lot less than a few days ago. I will have to wait another few days to see if it can go up again somewhat, before investing into FreelanceCoin
Activity: 126
The FreelancerCion concept is really great, I support this project because I see all teams good professional and capable in the crypto currencies. I am looking forward to see this project on different exchanges. Closely watching the progress!!!
Activity: 119
Hi, what is the main advantage of owning your token?     
Activity: 218
Where can i buy tokens? What requirements do i need to participate?
Activity: 28
Have bounty campaign?? Shocked
Activity: 225
The project seems interested, but what will happen if you fail to collect funds?
Activity: 198
will your tokens be added to exchanges? do you have any agreements?
Activity: 186
Can I connect with founders? And how?
Activity: 207
Is it possible to read somewhere a confirmation from members of the advisory board regarding their support of the project and their view on it?   
Activity: 213
FreelancerCoin has a lots of potential to show to the crowd. I hope that the great team working on this project will continue to make their best and continue striving for the continuous success and better progress of FreelancerCoin. I will be looking forward to this project updates
Activity: 322
The FreelancerCoin concept is really great, I support this project because I see all teams good professional and capable in the crypto currencies. I am looking forward to see this project on different exchanges. Closely watching the progress!!!
Activity: 238
It's amazing to see that this project has made it so far in so less time , it's all because of its determined developers and great management. What else can be said , just best of luck to everyone involved in this project .     
Activity: 214
Do you visit meetups or roadshows to attract new investors or partners ? Which of them ?
Pages:
Jump to: