Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FreelancerCoin [LAN] A blockchain freelancing platform - page 20. (Read 4828 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
I like this project and wish this will be great when it will be launched. Looks very imposing!
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
There are not many good project in the last time. But this coin can be very successful in the nearest future  Wink
Activity: 184
Merit: 0
Very promising ICO in recent times. do you have some blog or fb page where we can follow the latest news about the project? Sadly your telegram channel has almost no activity at all
Activity: 217
a highly desirable innovation, all calmed down with excellent transactional security through blockchain, really secure
i support your idea
Activity: 214
progress of a team in addition to dedication then the credibility of people in the team should be good
Activity: 220
The freelancing industry is getting bigger every year I am sure this is a good industry to go to...nice decision FreelancerCoin !!
Activity: 213
It is true that there are environments of hostile jobs and boss tyrants, and that is a reality and that is why the work activity of a Freelancer that can be the solution to many needs and also is the reason why the Freelacercoin project has been created. Good job!
Activity: 322
Let's all guys..please join this FreelancerCoin and Check this out the launched of ICO and very promising ICO..Get profit soon
Be The Freelancer Program..This is professional idea and good technology blockchain Based certification System..Join now, easy by online courses and test.
Hi.. freelancerCoin ICO Team...Do you have any webinar for sharing ICO Topics?
Activity: 18
I see in the whitepaper, you have great teamwork or developments team that has professional experience in the crypto..I think this coin will be succsess

Yes, every member of the team is an expert in his business. On which exchanges does the team plan to add a token? Are there any preliminary arrangements.
In the Freelancercoin Ecosystem..we can join as a normal person who want to be a freelancer..take this great work..easy system and you got a Job..nice work
I see in the whitepaper, you have great teamwork or developments team that has professional experience in the crypto..I think this coin will be succsess
Activity: 3
I have done freelancing work before and I think this is a very nice idea.

In addition if you need translations to Chinese I can work on it.
Activity: 187
Massive team , the details are great , i wonder what this project can do in the future
great job best of luck dev
Activity: 70
Like your project for user-friendly interface and profitable bounty program!
Activity: 208
Hi, are you going to be published on Github?
Activity: 213
I like the idea of this project! waiting for more good news!
Activity: 181
Your project will surely gets a lot of investors and supporters because it is unique and I am sure many people will be interested to be part of it.
Activity: 233
Do you have any cooperation or partnership with big or middle companies?
Pages:
Jump to: