Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] [ICO] Galaxy eSolutions 🔥 - page 33. (Read 6178 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
February 17, 2018, 05:01:24 AM
Hello. How much money has been collected at the ICO?

The main part of the ICO has not yet started, but more than 1k ETH have already been collected.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
February 17, 2018, 04:55:38 AM
Hello. How much money has been collected at the ICO?
Activity: 392
February 17, 2018, 03:39:20 AM
Good afternoon. What is this hard-cap sales?

If my memory does not change me, then it is 20k ETH.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
February 17, 2018, 03:34:20 AM
Good afternoon. What is this hard-cap sales?
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
February 17, 2018, 03:09:46 AM
Galaxy eSolutions is gonna do a lot work in the future. Do you think the company gonna get ant tax deductions?
Probably the first thing that caught my eye - the presence of stable production and a clear business strategy.
Perhaps, every platform has a business strategy today. What are the key aspects here?
A clear plan for scaling, availability of contracts with suppliers of goods and a plan for the development of the platform with specific terms and titles. Perhaps this is enough.
On the one hand, yes, and on the other - if once the demand for recovered smartphones falls, the company will lose a lot of profit.
The platform team even provided this. They are going to expand the list of recoverable products at the expense of other popular devices.
It's weird that I have not heard about this before. What exactly is the device at the moment?
Activity: 210
February 17, 2018, 03:04:36 AM
Galaxy eSolutions is gonna do a lot work in the future. Do you think the company gonna get ant tax deductions?
Probably the first thing that caught my eye - the presence of stable production and a clear business strategy.
Perhaps, every platform has a business strategy today. What are the key aspects here?
A clear plan for scaling, availability of contracts with suppliers of goods and a plan for the development of the platform with specific terms and titles. Perhaps this is enough.
On the one hand, yes, and on the other - if once the demand for recovered smartphones falls, the company will lose a lot of profit.
The platform team even provided this. They are going to expand the list of recoverable products at the expense of other popular devices.
February 17, 2018, 03:00:43 AM
February 17, 2018, 02:55:06 AM
February 17, 2018, 02:51:27 AM
February 17, 2018, 02:48:18 AM
February 17, 2018, 02:44:39 AM
Today there are several companies on the market, which I could call direct competitors of Galaxy eSolutions. What sets you apart from their background?
Activity: 364
February 16, 2018, 09:40:54 AM
February 16, 2018, 09:14:35 AM
Has anyone calculated how much money is gonna be saved up due to Cargo Far East partnership?
Merit: 101
February 16, 2018, 08:59:26 AM
Only for China?
We’re planning to have representative offices all over the world. If you spend several minutes and read our WP, you’ll understand that the demand for our products will be high all over the world.
February 16, 2018, 08:53:33 AM
I did not understand why the company would not pay the tax for the restoring smartphones? I suppose that there is such a tax in China. Does the company use some illegal schemes, or what?
No, the refurbishment of smart phones isnt taxed, so the company doesnt violate any laws.
February 16, 2018, 08:48:15 AM
Have you chosen a logistic company already?  I hope you’ve made a right choice cause it’s important in this field.
February 16, 2018, 08:45:53 AM
I have heard somewhere that the CNS has all the necessary certification to work in this field. But I am a meticulous person in such cases, I want to know the exact numbers of certificates that they have. Does anyone have that information?
You can visit the official site of CNS in order to learn more about this.
February 16, 2018, 08:40:53 AM
Galaxy eSolutions has big plans, but I'm worried that the capacity of the partner-factory is not enough for the proper development of the company. Maybe it is better for the company to change its partner?
At the end of last year, the management reported that it had been selling, like, 200 smartphones a day. The current capacity of the factory is 1,000 units per day. Therefore, there are no prerequisites that the plant will not cope with the company’s volume of output.
Okay, maybe they are doing well now. However, Galaxy has plans to enter the international market. And if they work in most countries of the world, they will sell much more than 1000 smartphones per day. Then the factory will not cope with volumes.
There is information, that the smartphones recovering factory can improve their productivity by several times. So they will gradually increase their volume of work depending on the development of Galaxy eSolutions.
Well, the phrase "increase productivity by several times" is very vague. I would like to know some accurate data.
Actually, Galaxy’s technical documentation states that the partner-factory can improve its performance not by several, but by as many as 20 times! In other words, the volume of their production can potentially rise up to 20,000 smartphones per day.

Wow, that sounds too cool. I wonder what needs to be done to raise the volume of production by 20 times??

Reliable business plan, stable production and demand for the goods. Our company has all of this.
February 16, 2018, 08:35:43 AM
What government subsidies can Galaxy eSolutions get in the near future? What will they be spent on?
The Chinese government sponsors the export. If we receive its subsidy, it’ll allow to reduce delivery and transportation costs.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
February 16, 2018, 08:29:17 AM
Right now your headquarter is in Hong Kong and a couple of other small offices in different countries. Are you planning to open new offices any time soon?
Pages:
Jump to: