Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] [ICO] Galaxy eSolutions 🔥 - page 32. (Read 6178 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
February 18, 2018, 03:21:19 AM
Why are you so sure you will be able to provide products at competitive price for a long time?
I’m pretty sure platform is not gonna have a problem with that. They’ve got a plan  and that’s their main advantage.
Well everyone has a plan nowadays but not everyone can make it work.
Galaxy eSolutions has been on refurbished smart phones market for several years already  and proved that they can make it work.
I’m afraid that if big companies enter into this market they might make it much harder for this platform.
You shouldnt be afraid of that really. Pretty much all the companies have to start from scratch and Galaxy eSolutions already has a factory and 10k employees working for it.
Activity: 308
February 18, 2018, 03:12:43 AM
Why are you so sure you will be able to provide products at competitive price for a long time?
I’m pretty sure platform is not gonna have a problem with that. They’ve got a plan  and that’s their main advantage.
Galaxy eSolutions has been on refurbished smart phones market for several years already  and proved that they can make it work.
I’m afraid that if big companies enter into this market they might make it much harder for this platform.
February 18, 2018, 03:06:38 AM
February 18, 2018, 03:00:04 AM
February 18, 2018, 02:54:42 AM
February 18, 2018, 02:43:09 AM
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
February 17, 2018, 10:17:01 PM
Can i have the link where to post the report for campaigns? I haven't search it. Sorry. Thank you for those who response.😊
Activity: 315
Merit: 17
February 17, 2018, 10:08:39 PM

“ The Galaxy eSolutions vision integrates blocking and evolves into a hybrid ecosystem with a market platform, thus addressing some pain points in the preowned and refurbished multi-billion electronics industry.
The mission of Galaxy eSolutions is to continue environmental sustainability by leveraging decentralized, pre-owned and refreshed e-commerce ecosystems designed to promote a shared and circular economy.”
Activity: 406
February 17, 2018, 09:40:27 AM
Good afternoon. Why are you working with Foxconn? The market is also represented by a lot of other companies that can offer spare parts for devices from Apple.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
February 17, 2018, 09:25:46 AM
Do those refurbished devices actually come with any kind of warranty for the buyer?
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
February 17, 2018, 09:20:43 AM
Galaxy eSolutions is gonna do a lot work in the future. Do you think the company gonna get ant tax deductions?
We’re gonna to seek for the privilege conditions for export taxes and the range of other opportunities but we guarantee that we wont offend against the law. So our investors can be sure of us.
February 17, 2018, 09:16:43 AM
Have you chosen a logistic company already?  I hope you’ve made a right choice cause it’s important in this field.
We’re cooperating with several leading logistic companies like DHL, DPEX, Aramex. In case of necessity the list will be expanded.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
February 17, 2018, 09:15:55 AM
It seems to me that in North America ebay can be your significant competitor. Are not you afraid that this will complicate your entry into the US market?
February 17, 2018, 09:12:41 AM
Right now your headquarter is in Hong Kong and a couple of other small offices in different countries. Are you planning to open new offices any time soon?
Sure! We’re planning to expand the number of our representative offices as the demand for the products grows.
February 17, 2018, 09:07:10 AM
Why do the founders think that Hong Kong is the best place for the headquarter?
Yes, it’s one of the economical centers of the world, the tax conditions are quite pleasurable here and it’s situated not far from the facilities.
February 17, 2018, 09:01:00 AM
after reading all the information about pre-ICO on the website, there is something that makes me very sure this project will succeed and will not disappoint the participants who follow bounty campaign because there is no softcap in this project
We make every effort to become better for u! Don’t miss your chance to purchase the tokens with discount and land on the white list!
February 17, 2018, 08:55:45 AM
I’ve found an info that some company called Cargo Far East owns your stocks. If it’s your stockholder how it is going to help developing the project?
I’ve heard about it as well. I think it’s not going to support Galaxy eSolutions development.  It’s just a stockholder who is willing to get profit.

well… That’s the company that provide the best logistic services btw. You are following some fake news sources guys. Cargo Far East offers the lowest prices possible.
Finally some  legit information. Does Cargo Far East  have experience in logistics?
A Looot of experience! They’ve been on the market for 27 years already. It’s an international company. Dont you worry it’s gonna help  Galaxy eSolutions to conquer international market!
Does it mean that Cargo Far East will ship product around the world?
Yes, almost all over the world. You can visit their official site and learn more.
February 17, 2018, 08:46:03 AM
You promise that you will be able to deliver products to the market faster than competitors. Due to what this will be realized?
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
February 17, 2018, 07:53:54 AM
Hello. What does allow your platform to deliver products at prices much lower than those of competitors? Or is it a trade secret?
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
February 17, 2018, 07:27:36 AM
The Galaxy eSolutions White Paper is now translated into Russian! You can download it usung this link
The Galaxy eSolutions ANN thread is also LIVE! Please, join discussions by this link
Pages:
Jump to: