Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] [ICO] Galaxy eSolutions 🔥 - page 55. (Read 6215 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 29, 2018, 05:25:42 AM
Why are u sure that in the world where most of new smart phones are available for ordinary people the demand for used devices will grow?
January 29, 2018, 05:22:04 AM
Hey. When will the info on the Bounty campaign of this ICO appear?

There’s a little less than a month until its start, so the info will appear soon.

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
January 29, 2018, 05:19:28 AM
Hey. When will the info on the Bounty campaign of this ICO appear?
January 29, 2018, 03:53:12 AM
In most countries there’re a lot of B2B countries which are incredibly popular among ordinary people. Are u sure that u can compete them?
As for me, i’m sure of that ‘cause nobody offers similar services as Galaxy eSolutions does, especially in European and US markets.
I wont agree. Users often buy used smart phones from each other, sometimes there’re the whole shops that sell them.
Yeah, but i have never seen a warranty for such devices which would last longer than two weeks. At the same time, the device is almost the same as a new one after being serviced in Galaxy eSolutions.
On the other hand, few people agree to wait for delivery of a device from Hong Kong. How will fence with this argument?
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
January 29, 2018, 03:45:49 AM
Today new technologies appear almost every day, due to this fact the cycle of use of a smart phone reduces significantly. Are u going to take advantage of this situation?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
January 29, 2018, 03:45:01 AM
In most countries there’re a lot of B2B countries which are incredibly popular among ordinary people. Are u sure that u can compete them?
As for me, i’m sure of that ‘cause nobody offers similar services as Galaxy eSolutions does, especially in European and US markets.
I wont agree. Users often buy used smart phones from each other, sometimes there’re the whole shops that sell them.
Yeah, but i have never seen a warranty for such devices which would last longer than two weeks. At the same time, the device is almost the same as a new one after being serviced in Galaxy eSolutions.
January 29, 2018, 03:39:23 AM
Merit: 0
January 29, 2018, 03:38:24 AM
Hi there. Will the demand for you products be higher in developing countries or developed ones?
Activity: 252
January 29, 2018, 03:36:57 AM
January 29, 2018, 03:33:45 AM
Activity: 336
January 28, 2018, 10:29:26 AM
Why are you going to become a leader of this market?
Activity: 177
January 28, 2018, 10:22:34 AM
Is that true that Galaxy eSolutions  is going to work with Foxconn to refurbish broken Apple phones?
Activity: 364
January 28, 2018, 09:26:36 AM
hello! It’s awesome that you have chosen CNS factory as a partner for refurbishing smart phones. But may I know what was your reason?
January 28, 2018, 08:16:44 AM
Do you already have the info about ICO bonuses?
Yes. you can find the info on the website under «Tokens & Funds».
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
January 28, 2018, 07:56:06 AM
Do you already have the info about ICO bonuses?
Activity: 358
January 28, 2018, 06:51:16 AM
Why are you going to work in B2B? There are no clients there I believe.
Merit: 101
January 28, 2018, 04:27:18 AM
Good afternoon, friends! Does anyone know if the company has foreign offices now? Or are they planning to open in the near future?
Today, there’re offices in the Philippines, Europe and Australia. Their number will grow in proportion to the number of sales.
January 28, 2018, 04:22:55 AM
Guys, did not understand how the company will help improve the environment. Part of the profits will be sent to some environmental studies or else?

If the smart phone is repaired and re-sold after that, it means that it doesnt enter the waste deposit and reduces the amount of waste in the world. Our program cooperates with governments on the matter of preservation of environment.

January 28, 2018, 04:15:53 AM
It’s going to be hard to enter  into international market. Delivery from China is going to cost a lot. I think this problem is hard to solve.

Large logistics company is going to own a part of Galaxy eSolutions stocks. It will provide low prices for delivery.  
That’s right. It would work for delivering somewhere nearby. But delivery to other continents is still complicated I think. 
That’s why Galaxy is going to partner up with other courier companies and warehouses and deliver the goods from the closest to the destination warehouse. It will help lowering delivery cost and the total price of the phones as well. 
Interesting decision. Do you know what are those other courier companies by any chance?  
January 28, 2018, 04:14:11 AM
If in 5 years you plan to become the leader of this market, then how much sales do you forecast by this time?
Ideally, we’re planning to increase our financial turnover to $1 billion in the next 5 years.
Pages:
Jump to: