Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] [ICO] Galaxy eSolutions 🔥 - page 56. (Read 6215 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
January 28, 2018, 04:06:04 AM
It’s going to be hard to enter  into international market. Delivery from China is going to cost a lot. I think this problem is hard to solve.

Large logistics company is going to own a part of Galaxy eSolutions stocks. It will provide low prices for delivery.  
That’s right. It would work for delivering somewhere nearby. But delivery to other continents is still complicated I think. 
That’s why Galaxy is going to partner up with other courier companies and warehouses and deliver the goods from the closest to the destination warehouse. It will help lowering delivery cost and the total price of the phones as well. 
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
January 28, 2018, 04:02:15 AM
It’s going to be hard to enter  into international market. Delivery from China is going to cost a lot. I think this problem is hard to solve.

Large logistics company is going to own a part of Galaxy eSolutions stocks. It will provide low prices for delivery.  
That’s right. It would work for delivering somewhere nearby. But delivery to other continents is still complicated I think. 
January 28, 2018, 04:00:11 AM

Activity: 364
Merit: 101
January 28, 2018, 03:59:45 AM
They say that your company is already working, which is the main advantage of your ICO. So how long has your business been in operation?

For more than a year, and, as you could notice, it shows excellent growth rate.
Activity: 392
January 28, 2018, 03:58:14 AM
How many tokens were issued in total before ICO?

If I’m not wrong around 300 million.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
January 28, 2018, 03:56:19 AM
How many tokens were issued in total before ICO?
Activity: 196
January 28, 2018, 03:55:46 AM
January 28, 2018, 03:51:52 AM
If at the end of the year the monthly sales volume of Galaxy eSolutions was  2 million, then what are the plans for the company for this year?

Our goal is 20 million sales during the first year since the ICO is over.
January 28, 2018, 03:37:30 AM
any bounty champaign?or already ended?
Bounty campaign hasn’t started yet. When its development is over, the information will appear in this topic and in social networks.
January 28, 2018, 03:00:08 AM
If the company wants to become international, then it is good  time for it to develop into foreign markets, and not "sit" only in China, despite the scale of the country's market.
Hello! In my opinion, Galaxy eSolutions does not just sit on the Chinese market. In the first year of their work they entered 26 countries, including European states, Australia, New Zealand and many others.
Wow, and this is for the first year of work??? Yes it is already spread at a crazy rate!!! I hope this year the company will continue to increase its coverage??
Yes, you can’t do without it. The plans for this year extend its scope to more than 50 countries. This goal is quite achievable if we take into account the company's results in the first year of operation.
I wonder how they manage to spread so quickly?
A business development strategy that is thought out well, excellent scalability and high demand for products. That’s what allows us to conquer new markets so fast.
January 28, 2018, 02:48:46 AM
I'm not quite experienced in this market at the moment, so can someone explain how the constant burning of tokens will ensure market transparency?

The fewer tokens are in circulation - the easier it is to track their movement. Also, get some experience ‘cause the crypto currency is the future of the economy.

January 27, 2018, 11:02:05 AM
Good afternoon, friends! Does anyone know if the company has foreign offices now? Or are they planning to open in the near future?
Activity: 322
January 27, 2018, 10:57:09 AM
Guys, did not understand how the company will help improve the environment. Part of the profits will be sent to some environmental studies or else?
Activity: 210
January 27, 2018, 10:32:52 AM
If in 5 years you plan to become the leader of this market, then how much sales do you forecast by this time?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
January 27, 2018, 09:34:00 AM
They say that your company is already working, which is the main advantage of your ICO. So how long has your business been in operation?
Activity: 266
January 27, 2018, 09:26:42 AM
If at the end of the year the monthly sales volume of Galaxy eSolutions was  2 million, then what are the plans for the company for this year?
Activity: 434
Merit: 0
January 27, 2018, 09:17:10 AM
any bounty champaign?or already ended?
Activity: 238
January 27, 2018, 09:11:24 AM
If the company wants to become international, then it is good  time for it to develop into foreign markets, and not "sit" only in China, despite the scale of the country's market.
Hello! In my opinion, Galaxy eSolutions does not just sit on the Chinese market. In the first year of their work they entered 26 countries, including European states, Australia, New Zealand and many others.
Wow, and this is for the first year of work??? Yes it is already spread at a crazy rate!!! I hope this year the company will continue to increase its coverage??
Yes, you can’t do without it. The plans for this year extend its scope to more than 50 countries. This goal is quite achievable if we take into account the company's results in the first year of operation.
I wonder how they manage to spread so quickly?
January 27, 2018, 09:05:53 AM
January 27, 2018, 09:00:47 AM
Pages:
Jump to: