Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] [ICO] Galaxy eSolutions 🔥 - page 52. (Read 6215 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 31
February 01, 2018, 02:39:17 AM
Hi everyone. If i make a purchase for 300 Eth, can i count on any bonus? What do u think?
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
January 31, 2018, 01:43:51 PM
Hi there. It would be much more convenient for the clients to receive USD rather than crypto currency. Perhaps you should leave USD in the turnover of the platform at least for the first time?
totally agree with your input, may menejer of this project, hear and receive input on this, this will be very beneficial for all members who follow the campaign,
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
January 31, 2018, 08:42:49 AM
Your work depends on broken smartphones suppliers. What are you going to do if they dont provide enough phones? You know you gonna lose clients and damage your reputation because of it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
January 31, 2018, 08:27:26 AM
Hey guys, are they going to have Galaxy eSolutions mobile app? It would be more convenient for shopping!
Activity: 224
January 31, 2018, 06:17:03 AM
Why are you going to have only online stores? I think offline stores can be quite popular as well.
Activity: 392
January 31, 2018, 06:03:09 AM
What is the minimum amount that should be reached during ICO?

I guess you are talking about soft cap. There is none. But they are aiming to get at least $7.5 million.
Activity: 8
January 31, 2018, 05:56:18 AM
What is the minimum amount that should be reached during ICO?
Activity: 364
January 31, 2018, 05:45:47 AM
Greetings! Let’s say a company that collects phones in its region would like to partner up with you and sell smartphones by wholesale quantities. Would it be possible?
Activity: 308
January 31, 2018, 05:19:21 AM
I’ve seen somewhere that you have your own phone refurbishing brands. What are these brands? And what phones you are working with? New brands?
Activity: 238
January 31, 2018, 05:09:15 AM
Hello! Why is your product price is 20-40%  lower than manucaturer’s?How did you get it so low?
Activity: 252
January 31, 2018, 05:03:50 AM
I dont really understand who is targeted audience of this project? I think you can find some clients in China but In Europe people are used to quality products. Not sure  Galaxy eSolutions will be popular over there.

Well you’re wrong. Nowadays the Europeans are carefully spending money. They are looking for a cheaper price and better quality at the same time. That’s what Galaxy offers. Famous brands offer low quality and high price!

Yeah, only few companies do that. But people would rather buy new smartphone vs refurbished one. You never know when it breaks.

I think customers will come to Galaxy if a person wanna save up some money and he finds out that Galaxy provides phones refurbished at certified factory with original spare parts. Their phones are as good as new but cheaper. 

Then why the price is lower if they are as good as new?
Activity: 336
January 31, 2018, 05:00:29 AM
I dont really understand who is targeted audience of this project? I think you can find some clients in China but In Europe people are used to quality products. Not sure  Galaxy eSolutions will be popular over there.

Well you’re wrong. Nowadays the Europeans are carefully spending money. They are looking for a cheaper price and better quality at the same time. That’s what Galaxy offers. Famous brands offer low quality and high price!

Yeah, only few companies do that. But people would rather buy new smartphone vs refurbished one. You never know when it breaks.

I think customers will come to Galaxy if a person wanna save up some money and he finds out that Galaxy provides phones refurbished at certified factory with original spare parts. Their phones are as good as new but cheaper. 
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
January 31, 2018, 04:57:01 AM

Activity: 336
January 31, 2018, 04:54:08 AM

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
January 31, 2018, 04:51:25 AM
Merit: 101
January 31, 2018, 03:24:53 AM
Good day! I found out that Mobile Freak  is going to use O2O model for its work. I've never heard about it. Can you tell me more?
Hello! It means that there will be offline departments where our clients will be able to sell their broken smart phones. We’re also planning to sell some of our products via these stores.
January 31, 2018, 03:14:27 AM
There is a company in China similar to Mobile freak but it only works inside the country. If I'm not wrong it is called Aihuishou. Have you thought about partnering up with them in order to get better results?

No we didnt consider cooperation with this company. It operates in a narrow area and we carry out a complex work from buying a broken smart phone to selling it in perfect condition! 
Activity: 252
January 31, 2018, 02:58:21 AM
Hello! When does ICO start?
ICO starts on Feb 28. So it’s pretty soon!
January 31, 2018, 02:57:57 AM
that's great that you're going to delete all the personal information from the broken phone. What kind of software you are planning to use for that?
Various licensed software from reputable developers. At the moment we cant disclose this information.
January 31, 2018, 02:44:17 AM
Hey guys, Is Mobile Freak going to buy out all the phones? Or  there is a reason going to be a certain list of phones?
There will be a list of smart phones that are sold in our stores. At the moment these are usually Apple and Sumsung.
Pages:
Jump to: