Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] [ICO] Galaxy eSolutions 🔥 - page 53. (Read 6215 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 31, 2018, 02:41:03 AM
Hello! When does ICO start?
Activity: 644
January 31, 2018, 02:37:55 AM
why does  Galaxy eSolutions claim that they're going to have the longest warranty on the market (3 months?Huh). There are some Chinese  companies that have the same warranty period. What would you lie about it?

Well not 3 months but 13. Yes, Chinese competitors really have only three months warranty and Galaxy believes that it's nothing. More than that some companies makes you pay for the warranty. Galaxy will provide it for free!

That’s a suspiciously long warranty. Smells fishy. I guess the quality of refurbishment is going to below or the parts of the phones wont be as good…
Man, stop looking for a trap. It's not right. They are going to use verified parts for refurbished smartphones. The refurbishing process will be done with the help of cutting-edge technologies and hardware.
Then why warranty period is so long if everything is perfect? Customers will get suspicious.
They are doing it for the customers so they won't get worried.

what is going to happen if the phone broke during the warranty period?
You’ll be offered to get your smart phone repaired for free or change it for a new one from the range of  Galaxy eSolutions smart phones.

Whether your operation is being internationally are it is only restricted to some specific country. In this case, how can international people get benefits by purchasing the tokens in the crowd sale?
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
January 31, 2018, 02:33:27 AM
why does  Galaxy eSolutions claim that they're going to have the longest warranty on the market (3 months?Huh). There are some Chinese  companies that have the same warranty period. What would you lie about it?

Well not 3 months but 13. Yes, Chinese competitors really have only three months warranty and Galaxy believes that it's nothing. More than that some companies makes you pay for the warranty. Galaxy will provide it for free!

That’s a suspiciously long warranty. Smells fishy. I guess the quality of refurbishment is going to below or the parts of the phones wont be as good…
Man, stop looking for a trap. It's not right. They are going to use verified parts for refurbished smartphones. The refurbishing process will be done with the help of cutting-edge technologies and hardware.
Then why warranty period is so long if everything is perfect? Customers will get suspicious.

You’ll be offered to get your smart phone repaired for free or change it for a new one from the range of  Galaxy eSolutions smart phones.
January 31, 2018, 02:26:38 AM
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdBGQkEO1XhmjdxRw-TzaQ78_qMuRdx_M6v1Q2T6UNBu0teUQ/viewform
ICO Bonus Structure
  • 1 to 49 ETH = 20% bonus
  • 50 to 99 ETH = 25% bonus
  • 100 to 249 ETH = 30% bonus
  • 250 to 499 ETH = 35% bonus
  • 500 to 999 ETH = 40% bonus
  • 1000 to 2499 ETH = 45% bonus
  • 2500 ETH and above = 50% bonus
Additional bonus: if you contribute to both Galaxy eSolutions and Sharder ICOs, you will receive a 5% token bonus on your contribution from both parties.
January 30, 2018, 08:30:53 AM
Good day! I found out that Mobile Freak  is going to use O2O model for its work. I've never heard about it. Can you tell me more?
Activity: 378
January 30, 2018, 07:59:25 AM
There is a company in China similar to Mobile freak but it only works inside the country. If I'm not wrong it is called Aihuishou. Have you thought about partnering up with them in order to get better results?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
January 30, 2018, 07:57:00 AM
what bonus can I get if I spend a big amount of money?
You can find the information about bonuses on the official website. Just have a look at it.
January 30, 2018, 07:48:37 AM
what bonus can I get if I spend a big amount of money?
Activity: 392
January 30, 2018, 07:00:57 AM
that's great that you're going to delete all the personal information from the broken phone. What kind of software you are planning to use for that?
January 30, 2018, 06:39:46 AM
Hey guys, Is Mobile Freak going to buy out all the phones? Or  there is a reason going to be a certain list of phones?
January 30, 2018, 06:05:19 AM
Today new technologies appear almost every day, due to this fact the cycle of use of a smart phone reduces significantly. Are u going to take advantage of this situation?
People can give us their smart phone to be refurbished rather than bin them. Refurbished smart phones are much cheaper. This creates favorable conditions for the development of our business.
Activity: 154
January 30, 2018, 05:59:34 AM
when does bounty campaign?
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
January 30, 2018, 05:59:00 AM
very convenient service! i believe it
January 30, 2018, 05:56:39 AM
In most countries there’re a lot of B2B countries which are incredibly popular among ordinary people. Are u sure that u can compete them?
As for me, i’m sure of that ‘cause nobody offers similar services as Galaxy eSolutions does, especially in European and US markets.
I wont agree. Users often buy used smart phones from each other, sometimes there’re the whole shops that sell them.
Yeah, but i have never seen a warranty for such devices which would last longer than two weeks. At the same time, the device is almost the same as a new one after being serviced in Galaxy eSolutions.
On the other hand, few people agree to wait for delivery of a device from Hong Kong. How will fence with this argument?
The success of AliExpress shows that your argument was wrong. At the same time, in the future the warehouses will be established in other countries, too, and it’ll accelerate the speed of  delivery.
Activity: 358
January 30, 2018, 05:49:45 AM

January 30, 2018, 05:49:05 AM
Why are u sure that in the world where most of new smart phones are available for ordinary people the demand for used devices will grow?
Today, even though most smart phones have two SIM cards, people prefer to use a second phone. In addition, representatives of corporations incredibly often need them. And, finally, residents of developing countries can’t always afford a new device, but buying a refurbished one isnt a problem for them.
Activity: 252
January 30, 2018, 05:42:07 AM

January 30, 2018, 05:39:29 AM

Activity: 350
January 30, 2018, 05:36:20 AM

January 30, 2018, 05:33:36 AM

Pages:
Jump to: