Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Gem4me Market Space (GMC) - page 24. (Read 24470 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 10
Does the market space embedded into the messenger or it is like a link to an external service opened in a browser?
Activity: 76
Find out about the project couple days ago. Idea about the messenger did not surprise me but integration of a market space seems interesting. Waiting for the bounty!
Activity: 83
Why did you create your own token?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
The project is great. You want to translate to Vietnamese please contact me
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
@gemme_en - Telegram
Do you have two separate teams for the messenger and the  market space?
Not really. We have the best working for the both. Simultaneously.
Activity: 74
Do you have two separate teams for the messenger and the  market space?
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
Just found this thread recently, I personally like the actual business that are about some kind of chat messenger.
Now it tried to spread it's wing in cryptocurrency.
I think that is not a bad decision because cryptocurrency is one of many great prospect that are present today.
copper member
@gemme_en - Telegram
Here are a question about advertising. All banners and other adv stuff are going to be placed inside the messenger or only inside the market space?
Please see all the details on advertising inside Gam4me Market Space in our WP, section 8.
Activity: 18
Here are a question about advertising. All banners and other adv stuff are going to be placed inside the messenger or only inside the market space?
copper member
@gemme_en - Telegram
What is you strategy to control traded goods? Cause anyone can start to sell something illegal on the platform.

All shops/dealers will be moderated, there will be a way for a user to report fraud related actions by dealers. Basically we will use the same ways other e-commerce platforms use. In our case a rating score of the shop/dealer (as well as the buyer) will be reflected on blockchain, this will be another means of fraud control and identification. Low rating score will show how trustable the shop/dealer/buyer is, unreliable parties won't be welcomed for any cooperation. And one more thing: all sellers/dealers/shops will have to provide their KYC for verification, this will be another means of protection from fraud.
Activity: 152
What is you strategy to control traded goods? Cause anyone can start to sell something illegal on the platform.
copper member
@gemme_en - Telegram
It was a wise move to start the ICO only after creating the real product. It shows that you spent money and wasted a lot of energy on the project  which means you are not a scam and want to succeed. Good luck!
I think this is a mid-level project. The team created a good hype around the project, so team was able to quickly assemble hard cap.

It is really promising project. I am pretty sure that you will attract enough investors to finish it.
I really glad that at least someone is trying to create something new. Good luck Gem4me. Look forward to participate in the bounty.
Thank you very much guys for all the support and positive feedback! We appreciate it a lot!
copper member
@gemme_en - Telegram
Do you have the messenger version for PC?
Yes we do.

In order to use Market Space on PC one needs to install web-version of Gem4me messenger, please see instructions below: http://gem4me.com/blog/ustanovka-web-versii-messendzhera-gem4me/

Please welcome to ask your questions in TG chat in case anything is unclear to you: https://t.me/gemme_en

After web version of the messenger is installed, it should be opened (by following the link https://web.gem4me.com/), type "MarketSpace" in search field and subscribe to the Smart chat bot. After that one will be able to start creating shops by following precise instructions of the chat bot.

Please note that one has to have Gem4me messenger installed on their smartphone in order to have way to use messenger's web version.

Download Gem4me messenger for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gemtechnologies.gem4me
Download Gem4me messenger for iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/by/app/gem-chat/id1032387040?mt=8
copper member
@gemme_en - Telegram
One more question. Better cashback rate is the only advantage of a premium account?
Well it's a separate subscription which can be paid with GMC tokens only. Main purpose of Back4Cash is to increase cashback rate, so, yes, the only thing you gain as a result of subscribing to Back4Cash is a bigger cashback returns.
copper member
@gemme_en - Telegram
What is the RichLand? I saw it in the project description.
Richland is a crypto signal bot which helps you to make trading decisions in cryptocurrency market. Please see the link below for more info:

http://richland.io
copper member
@gemme_en - Telegram
Gemme Coin is like a official currency for your platform, right? And if I want to buy something I have to purchase this coin first?

Yes, that's correct. But it doesn't mean you should go to one of exchanges before buy something through Market Space. You'll be able to buy GMC right from the app.

Will I able to mine your coin?
No, GMC token is not minable.
copper member
@gemme_en - Telegram
What is the maximal number of tokens I can buy?
Max number of tokens available for sale is 7,000,000,000, anyone can buy as much as they are pleased.
copper member
@gemme_en - Telegram
What kind of technologies are you using in the platform?
1. Smart Chatbots automate operations and simplify shopping for consumers and retailers
2. Blockchain technology helps decentralize the Gem4me Market Space economy while ensuring transparency and security for transactions and keeping international transfer fees low
3. Artificial Intelligence protocols that optimize Gem4me Market Space’s operations and minimize the need for human involvement
copper member
@gemme_en - Telegram
Are the Smart chat bots a free service?
Chat bot is an essential part of our solution, it makes the process of setting up a shop easy and smooth, of course it will be free of charge to use for Gem4me users.
Activity: 107
What kind of technologies are you using in the platform?
Pages:
Jump to: