Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Gem4me Market Space (GMC) - page 27. (Read 24518 times)

copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
@gemme_en - Telegram
Can I call using your messenger?

Of course you can! It's one of the basic features.
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
Your messenger's name GEM4me sounds a bit funny? Why is that?

Thanks for your feedback. It means "gems for me". Sounds attractive, huh?
Really, it sounds great!
Activity: 61
Are you going to put advertising like banners right on the application? Do not you think that one reason why telegram is so successful - the result of non advertising policy.
Activity: 28
Can I call using your messenger?
copper member
@gemme_en - Telegram
Gemme Coin is like a official currency for your platform, right? And if I want to buy something I have to purchase this coin first?

Yes, that's correct. But it doesn't mean you should go to one of exchanges before buy something through Market Space. You'll be able to buy GMC right from the app.
copper member
@gemme_en - Telegram

Thanks for your feedback. It means "gems for me". Sounds attractive, huh?
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Gemme Coin is like a official currency for your platform, right? And if I want to buy something I have to purchase this coin first?
Activity: 86
copper member
@gemme_en - Telegram
What is wrong with your whitepapper. After the clicking on the link only the png image opens.
Greetings! Is it readable or not? If you need a PDF version you can join our TG chat and ask support guys to provide one.

https://t.me/gemme_en
How the result product is going to look like? Since the market place platform is integrated into the messenger I imagine it like this: I am chatting with my friend in the messenger and suddenly I decided to buy something. I click on the button "market" in the messenger and look for a desirable product. Did I understand it right? 
Correct, there will be an easy way for users to access Market Space from inside the messenger and make purchases in just couple of taps at any moment.
Great! Can be exchanged easily, conveniently, anywhere or while doing anything is the desire of investors.  I think it is even more effective when the market platform is integrated into partners other than messenger.

Thank you!
Activity: 364
What is wrong with your whitepapper. After the clicking on the link only the png image opens.
Greetings! Is it readable or not? If you need a PDF version you can join our TG chat and ask support guys to provide one.

How the result product is going to look like? Since the market place platform is integrated into the messenger I imagine it like this: I am chatting with my friend in the messenger and suddenly I decided to buy something. I click on the button "market" in the messenger and look for a desirable product. Did I understand it right? 
Correct, there will be an easy way for users to access Market Space from inside the messenger and make purchases in just couple of taps at any moment.
Great! Can be exchanged easily, conveniently, anywhere or while doing anything is the desire of investors.  I think it is even more effective when the market platform is integrated into partners other than messenger.
copper member
@gemme_en - Telegram
Activity: 7
Can I test your messenger right now? Is there a working version already?
The messenger is a foundation for Marketing Space ecosystem, all features of the ecosyste will be messenger based, accessed and operated through the GEM4ME messenger.
Nice.
copper member
@gemme_en - Telegram
could you tell me please, when will the bounty campaign start, approximately? I find this poject verey interesting. Thank you
Greetings! Our bounty will start in approximately 1 week, please follow our updates in TG: https://t.me/gemme_en
copper member
@gemme_en - Telegram
It is not a goal for us to compete Telegram, we're creating Market Space to become a strong player in e-commerce market, not messenger market. Yet GEM4ME messenger is a competitive product which perfectly serves its main purpose as a communication means.
How is messenger important in your system?
The messenger is a foundation for Marketing Space ecosystem, all features of the ecosyste will be messenger based, accessed and operated through the GEM4ME messenger.
Activity: 177
Merit: 88
could you tell me please, when will the bounty campaign start, approximately? I find this poject verey interesting. Thank you
It is not a goal for us to compete Telegram, we're creating Market Space to become a strong player in e-commerce market, not messenger market. Yet GEM4ME messenger is a competitive product which perfectly serves its main purpose as a communication means.
How is messenger important in your system?
copper member
@gemme_en - Telegram
Hey, if you need Russian translation please notify me in PM. Project is really interesting but I see to many similar company's. Good luck Wink
Thank you! Now we know where to find you in case necessary!
Will you able to compete with telegram int he future, how do you think?
What is a range of goods I will able to buy on your platform?
Virtually anything will be sold in the Market Space platform (food, tickets, clothes, services, handmade goods etc.), list of things to be allowed for selling in the platform will only be limited by legal law.
copper member
@gemme_en - Telegram

Activity: 74
What is a range of goods I will able to buy on your platform?
Pages:
Jump to: