Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Gem4me Market Space (GMC) - page 20. (Read 24470 times)

copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
@gemme_en - Telegram
As I can see all the paid services like premium account gives benefits only on the market space. What about the messenger?

Please clarify your question. what kind of benefits you mean about the messenger?
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Can I disable advertising if I have premium account?
Activity: 18
As I can see all the paid services like premium account gives benefits only on the market space. What about the messenger?
copper member
@gemme_en - Telegram
Which part of all tokens will be distributed on the bounty?

6.5% of tokens for sale and bonus tokens, total 591,500,000 GMC

Chapter 12, whitepaper

copper member
@gemme_en - Telegram
do you plan to integrate with other social networks?

Thanks for the interesting question. We will back to it soon.
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
Which part of all tokens will be distributed on the bounty?
Activity: 84
Yes it would be convenien Cool
Activity: 47
copper member
@gemme_en - Telegram
Are you going to place advertising only in the market space or in the messenger also?

Banner ads in catalogues
This ad type is similar to top-of-page ads in search engines. If a user’s search query matches the keywords chosen by an advertiser or our A.I., the user will see that advertiser’s ads. For example, if a client is looking for «yellow shoes», relevant ads will be displayed at the top of the search page.

Contextual advertising
Gem4me Market Space is built over the Gem4me messenger, which means that there’s a near-infinite amount of helpful advertising data. For example, if Gem4me Market Space sees that a user visits shoe stores online, they can direct that same person to shoe-centric Gem4me groups. Users will be able to choose whether to join these channels or not — but both merchants and consumers stand to benefit from this discovery feature.

WhitePaper, chapter 8
copper member
@gemme_en - Telegram
Good afternoon, managers!
For the first time I hear about such an application.
A lot of possibilities.
You can advertise in the app, buying it for tokens?

Yes. More details on ad services can be found in our whitepaper, chapter 8: https://ico.marketspace.io/#download
copper member
@gemme_en - Telegram
How exactly does your platform help buyers and sellers?

The Gem4me Market Space Ecosystem is a unique, decentralized blockchain protocol that does 2 things. First, lets businesses of all sizes reach their potential customers efficiently, internationally and with little friction. Second, letting customer audiences of all kinds and sizes choose reliable, high-quality products and vendors.

Businesses can connect to the ecosystem using an API protocol or via chat-bot integration, and international transactions are easy and cheap. The result is a "win-win" ecosystem where vendors get unique benefits and market access, while buyers get new goods and services.

More details on your question you can find in our WhitePaper, chapter 9: https://ico.marketspace.io/#download
copper member
@gemme_en - Telegram
What happens when the project is finished? What are your plans about this?

Keep grow the userbase.
copper member
@gemme_en - Telegram
Why did you start to develop market space much later than the messenger?

Messenger is much easier to implement.
copper member
@gemme_en - Telegram
What does your token price depend on?

It depends on the same factors as any other utility token: balance of demand/supply mostly.
copper member
@gemme_en - Telegram

Thanks for your interest. Please specify, what kind of frauds and hacker attacks do you mean? Market Space will be fully backed by Ethereum blockchain.

The best professionals on this area are already in the team. If you think that not all of them are in the team, please get in touch with any admin in the Telegram chat:

https://t.me/gemme_en

As I understand every account will keep some balance(like your own mini-wallet inside the platform).  It means that in case of hacking a user's account the user can lose all the money(Gem4 tokens) he kept on your platform. This kind of attacks I meant on my previous question.

We will use the same most effective feature as crypto wallets do: 2fa authentication, private keys, etc.
Activity: 103
Are you going to place advertising only in the market space or in the messenger also?
Activity: 306
Good afternoon, managers!
For the first time I hear about such an application.
A lot of possibilities.
You can advertise in the app, buying it for tokens?
Activity: 128
To me this project seems to be a reliable and perspective one. I like the fact that blockchain is implemented into projects of this kind. Good luck!
Activity: 107
How exactly does your platform help buyers and sellers?
Activity: 209
What happens when the project is finished? What are your plans about this?
Pages:
Jump to: