Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Gem4me Market Space (GMC) - page 22. (Read 24470 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 10
How can you evaluate your ability to protect users from frauds and hacker attacks? As a company, planning to work worldwide you should find the best professionals in this area.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Very interesting project. I hope your ICO project success.
Activity: 92
What kind of technologies do you use in the platform?
Activity: 66
What is the main purpose of your project?
Activity: 152
How are you going to distribute your attention between the messenger and market space? It is two so different services. I guess you need a big team where the first part concentrate on the messenger and the second on a market.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
@gemme_en - Telegram
On which exchanges you will be listing?

This is up for exchanges to decide, once/if they find our token attractive they will trade it.

GMC token is integrated into Gem4me Market Space to serve internal purposes of the platform as an absolutely top priority, but it is consistent with ERC-20 standards which means it can be used inside and outside the platform.
copper member
@gemme_en - Telegram
Hello manager. Will the list of countries that are not able to participate in the sale of tokens and KYC be announced at any time (or at other times)? Thanx.
It's in our WP since day 1: USA, Singapore, Somalia, North Korea and Syria are prohibited for participation.
copper member
@gemme_en - Telegram
Great project, guys. When does the bounty begin?
Thanks for the positive feedback! Bounty will be launched later, please follow our updates on TG: https://t.me/gemme_en
copper member
@gemme_en - Telegram
Is ti possible that the price of your token will decrease?
Of course it is possible.
copper member
@gemme_en - Telegram
Are you going to put your token in exchanges?
This is up for exchanges to decide, once/if they find our token attractive they will trade it.

GMC token is integrated into Gem4me Market Space to serve internal purposes of the platform as an absolutely top priority, but it is consistent with ERC-20 standards which means it can be used inside and outside the platform.
Activity: 36
On which exchanges you will be listing?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
As said Gem4me Market Space's admin that " bounty will start in approximately 1 week, please follow our updates in TG: https://t.me/gemme_en". So you must join to official TG's group for more information
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Hello manager. Will the list of countries that are not able to participate in the sale of tokens and KYC be announced at any time (or at other times)? Thanx.
Activity: 99
Activity: 92
Is ti possible that the price of your token will decrease?
Activity: 59
Are you going to put your token in exchanges?
copper member
@gemme_en - Telegram
What is your soft cap?

Hello!
3 000 000 USD soft cap

And what is going to happen if you will not reach this amount of money?
Very unlikely to happen, but if you ask, in case soft cap is not reached by the end of ICO in September, all funds will be returned to participants.
What is your soft cap?

Hello!
3 000 000 USD soft cap

And what is going to happen if you will not reach this amount of money?
copper member
@gemme_en - Telegram
What is your soft cap?

Hello!
3 000 000 USD soft cap
What is your soft cap?
Pages:
Jump to: