Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [ICO] GLOBAL SPY TOKEN: The global investigator platform for cryptocurrency - page 23. (Read 4065 times)

copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
How is it possible that I ended up joined to this group even though I didn't do it myself? Is there a telegram vulnerability?
If you did not plan to join the group, you can leave it. I had a case where, without my desire, I was added to the telegram group
Activity: 294
How is it possible that I ended up joined to this group even though I didn't do it myself? Is there a telegram vulnerability?
Interesting question. I know if you want to join Global Spy Discussion group in Telegram you need send an application.
If im investing when will i get tokens to my wallet? By the way they will be delivered to my wallet automaticaly or i have to withdraw them manually from the ico cabinet?
The tokens will be delivered to you wallet in ETH automatically after you pay for them. But you need be sure that your wallet has the settings with parameters - Name: SPY
- Decimals: 18
When token sale end you will get you spy.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
copper member
How many team members do you have now?
According to the official information the team consists of at least 7 members.
For international business, many employees will be required. 7 people are too few.
Yes, now the team is small. But for the further purposes they will recruit people into the state.
Is usd suit to buy SPY tokens?
Activity: 238
If im investing when will i get tokens to my wallet? By the way they will be delivered to my wallet automaticaly or i have to withdraw them manually from the ico cabinet?
Activity: 266
For international business, many employees will be required. 7 people are too few.
copper member
Activity: 252
Do you accept buyers from every country? Or you still have some limitations? What about the US investors? Are they eligable?
Countries where citizens are allowed to purchase tokens. Residents from any countries, except the People's Republic of China and Singapore. Unfortunately in this project can not participate residents of the United States.
Whats bonuses are available as for now?
Amount bonus:
1 - 4.99 ETH Bonus 5%
5 - 9.99 ETH Bonus 10%
10 - 1,000 ETH Bonus 20%

And also you can become a participant of Bounty and get the bonus too.
Very nice project, I see the project has a very good development.
I believe that this project can certainly achieve the desired target.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
How is it working? What for will i be able to use my tokens?
Here is a presentation video https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=X3wLPYasYiM
Is global spy platform already patented? Or is it just now being developed?
The team is working on developing a platform. The product will be launched after the end of token sales.
Activity: 266
copper member
Do you accept buyers from every country? Or you still have some limitations? What about the US investors? Are they eligable?
Countries where citizens are allowed to purchase tokens. Residents from any countries, except the People's Republic of China and Singapore. Unfortunately in this project can not participate residents of the United States.
Amount bonus:
1 - 4.99 ETH Bonus 5%
5 - 9.99 ETH Bonus 10%
10 - 1,000 ETH Bonus 20%

And also you can become a participant of Bounty and get the bonus too.
How is it working? What for will i be able to use my tokens?
Here is a presentation video https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=X3wLPYasYiM
Is global spy platform already patented? Or is it just now being developed?
Activity: 274
copper member
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: