Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [ICO] GLOBAL SPY TOKEN: The global investigator platform for cryptocurrency - page 25. (Read 4065 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
How many tokens allocated for referral campaign?
Global Spy team did not start the referral campaign but the total number of tokens for sale 150.000.000
In what period of time after the end of the ICO do you plan to enter the exchange?

The exact answer to this question is not present now. Spy tokens will added to the exchangers when sale end. In road map wrote that Global Spy team plans to do it in 3 quarter of 2018.
Are all team members from one county?
No, the team registered an office only in Estonia, but the members themselves are representatives of different countries.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Activity: 266
How many tokens allocated for referral campaign?
Activity: 294
Can you tell how many investors have already invested in the project?
Activity: 274
In what period of time after the end of the ICO do you plan to enter the exchange?

The exact answer to this question is not present now. Spy tokens will added to the exchangers when sale end. In road map wrote that Global Spy team plans to do it in 3 quarter of 2018.
Are all team members from one county?

What does problems Global Spy help to solve?
Investors wants to know in which ICO projects it is safe to invest money and how not to get on scammers. Global Spy project is aimed at conducting investigations on various topics. You can use Global Spy to ensure you have all the information before you make your investment.
copper member
Activity: 112
Hello, can you tell me more about this program? i'm interesting with it. hope to get back soon.
Sure, I can give you all info which you are interested or you can simply read all what you are interested in on the website https://www.globalspy.eu/global_spy.pdf

What are the functions of the platform?
Global Spy platform will be a kind of base where the user can quickly check whether the ICO project is a fraudster. But the main purpose of platform is to provide investigations for customers. Here client can order an investigation, get results, pay using SPY tokens and if he wants he can publish a report for sale so that other users can buy information, and the first client gets his tokens as profit.
Activity: 274
What technologies do you use in your platform?
In our platform, we use a lot of technologies and they all are mentioned in the WhitePaper but let it be, for example, the language used is Solidity because it is a blockchain that relies on the Ethereum Virtual Machine.
Activity: 252
Hello, can you tell me more about this program? i'm interesting with it. hope to get back soon.
Sure, I can give you all info which you are interested or you can simply read all what you are interested in on the website https://www.globalspy.eu/global_spy.pdf

What are the functions of the platform?
What does problems Global Spy help to solve?
Activity: 248
What technologies do you use in your platform?
copper member
When will participant receive their tokens?
All Spy tokens will be sent immediatelly after contribution but they will be frozen until the end of the main round of Token Sale.
Activity: 210
Hello! You know that there are a lot of ICOs now, how will you catch up so quick and update the base? Wink And where are you located?
The message of team member:
"Our team has been working hard on new web pages  which will be launched in few days. We will announce also big news about our new advisors and about progress of our platform".
copper member
Hello! You know that there are a lot of ICOs now, how will you catch up so quick and update the base? Wink And where are you located?
Global SPY was registered in the Tallinn of Estonia. Can you clarify your question? what do you mean saying "how will you catch up so quick and update the base?"?
copper member
Do you give any bonuses to those who buy tokens?
Yes, the investors can receive the great bonuses:
5% bonus for investment between 1-4.999ETH
10% bonus for investment between 5-9.999ETH
20% bonus for investment between 10-999.999ETH
Pages:
Jump to: