Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [ICO] GLOBAL SPY TOKEN: The global investigator platform for cryptocurrency - page 26. (Read 4065 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Hello! You know that there are a lot of ICOs now, how will you catch up so quick and update the base? Wink And where are you located?
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
When will participant receive their tokens?
Activity: 210
Please tell me if I will be able to use other cryptos to pay inside the ecosystem for using services or spy tokens will be the only possible currency?
We use ETH currency for sale out tokens. When the patforw starts working, users can use only Spy tokens for all operation within the system.
What is the difference between your analytical company and others?
Global Spy was the first who suggested reselling the reports to other users, so that investors could make money on it.
Are you going to release additional tokens?
I join the issue
No, the maximum supply is 170,000,000 tokens
Activity: 238
Are you going to release additional tokens?
Activity: 266
Do you give any bonuses to those who buy tokens?
Activity: 204
Please tell me if I will be able to use other cryptos to pay inside the ecosystem for using services or spy tokens will be the only possible currency?
We use ETH currency for sale out tokens. When the patforw starts working, users can use only Spy tokens for all operation within the system.
What is the difference between your analytical company and others?
copper member
Activity: 112
Can you name the countries in which there is a ban on your project?
There are usual countries like USA, China and Singapore.
Well, what wallet should I use to participate in ICO?
All wallets that support ERC20 can be used, for example, Parity, MyEtherWallet, Mist etc
copper member
What will the team do with unsold tokens?
It would be nice to airdrop them between early investors
Unsold tokens will be burn.
It would be nice to airdrop them between early investors
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Will global spy application be adapted for phones with Windows OS? and when will the alpha test be launched?
Global Spy platform will definitely have a mobile version for IOS and Android OS. Will it support the Windows OS, dev did not wrote in the white paper. But beta version will launch in the end of 2018 year.
Activity: 204
copper member
Have you got a whitelist? If yes, when will be the registration? And I'd like to know what are the conditions.
Yes, Global Spy had a white list before the token sale started. But now you will be able to participate directly by visiting the token sale page and making your contribution.
Understood. Which benefits will I get if join to the project?
A customer who has received the results of an investigation will financially, and automatically, benefit from the research requested later on by other customers.
Well, what wallet should I use to participate in ICO?
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Will global spy application be adapted for phones with Windows OS? and when will the alpha test be launched?
Activity: 248
Have you got a whitelist? If yes, when will be the registration? And I'd like to know what are the conditions.
Yes, Global Spy had a white list before the token sale started. But now you will be able to participate directly by visiting the token sale page and making your contribution.
Understood. Which benefits will I get if join to the project?
Pages:
Jump to: