Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [ICO] GLOBAL SPY TOKEN: The global investigator platform for cryptocurrency - page 33. (Read 4065 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
I would like to see your detail roadmap . I want to see in detail each section what you will do.
The full information about the Global Spy project and the road map are located here https://www.globalspy.eu/global_spy.pdf.
Looks like a good project with a great team. What kind of a currency can I use to purchase SPY tokens?
For Global Spy project the ETH currency was chosen.
Do I need to register wallet to buy your tokens?
No you need not additional registration, you will be able to participate by visiting the token sale page and making your contribution to one of the most revolutionary ICOs of the year.
Can someone kindly post link to bounty thread of this coin?
Keep it https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-global-spy-platform-for-crypto-globalspyeu-3109656. Do not forget to specify the address of the Etherium wallet.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
I would like to see your detail roadmap . I want to see in detail each section what you will do.
Activity: 252
Can someone kindly post link to bounty thread of this coin?
Activity: 238
Hi. In which country does this projects team member are base?
Global SPY team registered an office in Tallinn, Estonia.
For which country residents are prohibited from participating in the ICO project? Can Ukrainians buy tokens?
Sales are limited to residents of US, China and Singapore. If the laws of Ukraine allow you to buy cryptocurrency, welcome to the project!
Thank you! I know I invest in a good business! Good luck!
Activity: 210
For which country residents are prohibited from participating in the ICO project? Can Ukrainians buy tokens?
Sales are limited to residents of US, China and Singapore. If the laws of Ukraine allow you to buy cryptocurrency, welcome to the project!
Activity: 274
It's nice that the project chose the best approach for connecting blockchain and e-commerce. How many tokens can one person buy?
A person can buy 5000 SPY tokens if he invest one ETH. But more profitable to invest 10 ETH and more currency because then person will get additional 20% bonus.
How can I return money if I buy an investigation?
Activity: 294
Looks like a good project with a great team. What kind of a currency can I use to purchase SPY tokens?
Do I need to register wallet to buy your tokens?
It's nice that the project chose the best approach for connecting blockchain and e-commerce. How many tokens can one person buy?
A person can buy 5000 SPY tokens if he invest one ETH. But more profitable to invest 10 ETH and more currency because then person will get additional 20% bonus.
Activity: 294
Activity: 274
copper member
Activity: 112
I like the project! Do you already have a working or at least alpha platform?
The development process will start when ICO sale finish.
Well, tell me on what principles Global Spy works?
Global Spy allows you to get information on any cryptocurrency, ICO, company or other dates that the investor is interested in. The peculiarity of this ICO project is that SPY tokens are used not only to pay for the investigation, but in the case of a report on sale, the investor can earn tokens. This creates a long-term source of income.
Sounds very convincing. Do you start the bounty campaign?
Yes,  Global Spy announced the start of Bounty here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-global-spy-platform-for-crypto-globalspyeu-3109656
How long will it be active?
All participants will get their bonus until May 15 when ICO Sale finish.
Activity: 252
Global Spy allows you to get information on any cryptocurrency, ICO, company or other dates that the investor is interested in. The peculiarity of this ICO project is that SPY tokens are used not only to pay for the investigation, but in the case of a report on sale, the investor can earn tokens. This creates a long-term source of income.
Yes,  Global Spy announced the start of Bounty here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-global-spy-platform-for-crypto-globalspyeu-3109656
How long will it be active?
copper member
Activity: 112
Your project is very entertaining and I understand its benefits to investors. Tell me, what is the minimum amount you need to collect in order to put Global SPY into action?
We will be sure that Global SPY will have a demand when ICO sale achive 1000 ETH of Soft Cup.
What blockchain technologies do you use for your crypto currency?
SPY tokens are created using ERC20 protocol and the Global Spy platform will be developed relying on Solidity language. 
Pages:
Jump to: