Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [ICO] GLOBAL SPY TOKEN: The global investigator platform for cryptocurrency - page 35. (Read 4065 times)

copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
what’s total supply, how many all tokens issued?
Total supply of Spy tokens is 170.000.000
copper member
I like this project. I think it has a very bright future. Can I use my Bitcoin wallet to participate in the ICO?
Since we use ETH, only wallets that support ERC20 Etherium tokens can be used for purchasing SPY.
Activity: 238
what’s total supply, how many all tokens issued?
Activity: 210
What is the essence of your project?
Using Global Spy portal customers can order accurate, complete and quickly delivered information on the chosen currency, initial coin offer, team members, history of the company behind the coin or the key personnel in the company. And selling this information to interested users, you will be able to earn Spy tokens.

If I buy your tokens how can I return the invested money?
Investors can acquire Spy tokens in the major exchanges around the world and pay for research services. And also our consumers can earn token, because a ready investigation can be sold to other people for SPY.
How can investor get the profit from this ICO?
The best way to get profit is buy from us a research that you think is of interest to others as well and sell it over and over again. Or just join our ICO and get tokens with bonuses.
What bonuses do you give to investors?
Global Spy investors will get great Bonuses:
5% bonus for investment between 1-4.999ETH
10% bonus for investment between 5-9.999ETH
20% bonus for investment between 10-999.999ETH
Activity: 274
I like this project. I think it has a very bright future. Can I use my Bitcoin wallet to participate in the ICO?
Activity: 70
Using Global Spy portal customers can order accurate, complete and quickly delivered information on the chosen currency, initial coin offer, team members, history of the company behind the coin or the key personnel in the company. And selling this information to interested users, you will be able to earn Spy tokens.

If I buy your tokens how can I return the invested money?
copper member
What the bounties do you have? How do I register for them
There are Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Medium, Signatures campaigns available now. How to participate read here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-global-spy-platform-for-crypto-globalspyeu-3109656
Did you make telegram campaign?
Yes, but Telegram referral campaign was stop, because Global Spy reached the coin alocation during this airdrop campaign of about 100.000 SPY coins.

Activity: 294
There are Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Medium, Signatures campaigns available now. How to participate read here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-global-spy-platform-for-crypto-globalspyeu-3109656
Did you make telegram campaign?
Activity: 70
copper member
The best way to get profit is buy from us a research that you think is of interest to others as well and sell it over and over again. Or just join our ICO and get tokens with bonuses.
What bonuses do you give to investors?
copper member
How will your platform work? Consumer pay tokens for a search at first and Global Spy team will begin to make it? Or payment is made when the investigation is ready?

The payment for research projects is carried out following the results of investigations. rex
copper member
In which country does this ico project team member are base?
Global Spy office is registered in Tallinn, Estonia.
Can a resident of a European country purchase Spy tokens?
Yes, he can. Only residents of the United States, Singapore and China are not allowed to buy tokens.
Activity: 248
How will your platform work? Consumer pay tokens for a search at first and Global Spy team will begin to make it? Or payment is made when the investigation is ready?

Activity: 266
In which country does this ico project team member are base?
Global Spy office is registered in Tallinn, Estonia.
Can a resident of a European country purchase Spy tokens?
Pages:
Jump to: