Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] GOLDEA - page 30. (Read 14373 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 02, 2017, 12:09:29 PM
please tell me at what stage the development is now. Gold mining is already underway?

what volumes of pure gold are planned to be produced per hour

Even with the studied soil, planning is not easy. Sometimes the evaluation of efficiency is several times different from practice. But it is also interesting to know the forecast.

Can I see the gold mining through your application?

Can you watch gold mining online thanks to your platform?

Gold mining will start in Q4`2018. All the activities from no on and further will be photo and video broadcasted once or twice a week. It will be located at our web resources and in the backoffice. Our gold capacity per hour will be approximately 1-2 kg.
December 02, 2017, 11:47:35 AM
Do you have large companies among investors? Who are interested in your developments

No we don`t. But we prospect about 30-40% of investments via large companies.

please tell whether the sale has already begun? How much money was collected at the moment?

Where can I see how much money has already been attracted to the project?

How did the ICO start and how much have they already raised?
I think that developers should publish a link. So that everyone can look at the fees.

For the moment we have received $4000 for tokens. The barometer is located on the main page at its left. The accurate figure can be seen in your backoffice investor.goldea.io
Activity: 206
Merit: 10
December 02, 2017, 11:41:34 AM
What kind of independent audit do you use?
December 02, 2017, 11:34:39 AM
at the moment you are already negotiating with the poloniex exchange about adding tokens

on which exchange do you plan to sell gold? Is the gold distribution already established?

On which exchanges will you sell gold? Is it possible to exchange tokens for gold?

We have an agreement with EtherDelta & Coinmarket. Also, in our plans to list [GEA] at: Tobit, hitbtc, exmo, binance, Yobit. It is hard to predict token behavior after listing, because volumes of trading can not be adequately analyzed. Our forecast will be formulated according to the ICO results.

Poloniex will be considered, thank you.

Gold ditribution is now planned to the local smelter representative Swiss Bullion Group, their initial refinery is located at Bamaco, capital of Mali.

You are welcome to ask more.
December 02, 2017, 11:23:30 AM

I think you should understand that in any case, development is a certain risk, but rather for those who work there
And what are the risks directly related to gold mining at this region?
I think there is always a risk in such a business. Especially associated with oppressive labor in mines or quarries
I think it's worth talking about security not only on the excavations, but in general in the country itself, because there is not very calm.
here you are certainly right, but in a country where there is no such income

You are right regarding the initial stage of the project. The actual state is our licensed right and responsibility to start and pay for the 4-year rent of this land within 2 months. If we won`t start the rental according to our license, we will be fined by local authorities of Mali. After this stage risks soften and we begin to depend on the heavy machinery supply terms. If our contractor fails with machinery deployment on our site, this will cause lesions to GOLDEA.
Another risk is the gold content deviation. it may be less then 10 tons, namely 5 or 7, and thus we will end our mining beforehand, but the rental period is already payed for the hole term. Etc.

I think there is always a risk in such a business. Especially associated with oppressive labor in mines or quarries
What is the official position of Goldea on this difficult issue?

We contract heavy machinery, and our mine is the pit-type technology without risk of cavern closure or dungeon blockage with workers down there. Moreover, the approach is ecological and social with providing additional drinking water and food supply to the surrounding villages, renting their residents at our anxilliary duties.

this is a good chance for investors to increase their income. I think investing will pay off in a year
ok, ok, ok. But should them invest in risky ICOs? The big question...

Not a single new endeavour may start without risk. It is well known, and thus investors spread their funds among such projects, looking forward to see one or two of them thrive. We are the best candidate to thrive.

It isn't only promising, it's also dangerous direction. As I understand, gold mining is income source for large companies in the industry. On the one side, Goldea will be too small at first stages, so they won't pay attention on tiny fish. But Goldea will grew and new problems will appear.
This applies to any business. As soon as there are significant volumes, there will be problems. No one wants an additional competition. This must be taken into account immediately.

Local license providers are afraid of large companies due to size and poverty of the country. For them we are more reliable and controllable small company which sutes them perfectly.
Activity: 217
Merit: 12
December 02, 2017, 11:21:55 AM
Gold is the safest financial active in the world. Its price always stable except certain situations like political conflicts between US and one of the developed or developing counties. For example, you can read about "Us conflict with North Korea" and its relation to gold price.
But in the long run, the price remains stable anyway
Whose price will remain stable: gold or project tokens?
Of course, gold is due to greater liquidity.
Activity: 41
December 02, 2017, 11:02:06 AM
Gold is the safest financial active in the world. Its price always stable except certain situations like political conflicts between US and one of the developed or developing counties. For example, you can read about "Us conflict with North Korea" and its relation to gold price.

Gold price always remain stable (in long-term period of time). If Goldea won't face with local regulation problems, tokens price also will be stable (as it possible to be). 
December 02, 2017, 10:59:01 AM
and a bounty for bloggers who write reviews openly?
I think when the bounty branch is open you can see a detailed description.

Yes, I also expect the publication of bounty. This is an excellent able to get free tokens. Along with early purchase it will be a very low price.
I'm also waiting for the start of the bounty program to get involved and get my tokens

please give a link to the bounty branch. I want to participate

U R welcome PEOPLE!!!!!! investor.goldea.io   +    register an etherwallet. All the instructions are in the backoffice. Don`t miss our news, join us in telegram   https://t.me/goldea_ico_eng

All major news get there immediately
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
December 02, 2017, 10:58:36 AM
Activity: 392
December 02, 2017, 10:48:13 AM
I want to note that the project has a great future because with the help of decentralization technology it will be possible to increase security and reduce costs
here you are right. But I think the competition with the industry giants is still dangerous for the company
If investors do not sell the tokens on the exchange, but receive a deposit, it would give a chance to stay on the market.
December 02, 2017, 10:45:04 AM
Just 1% for Pre-ICO? Isn't it just too little?

What is done, is done. That was just enough at that moment for us.
Activity: 434
December 02, 2017, 10:35:42 AM

What is the official position of Goldea on this difficult issue?
Activity: 241
December 02, 2017, 10:33:38 AM
Just 1% for Pre-ICO? Isn't it just too little?
Activity: 53
December 02, 2017, 10:32:35 AM
Activity: 448
December 02, 2017, 10:27:31 AM
It's more accurate to say "grows steadily."
Activity: 154
December 02, 2017, 10:19:22 AM
tell me after the end of sales tokens can be bought only on the exchange or on your site?

This is quite stupid question. All tokens will be in Goldea team and investors hands. Want to buy some — sign in exchange platform and buy required amount.   Roll Eyes
I see you are so smart, but many companies make it possible to buy directly on the site that would calculate between users directly on the site
I didn't Mean to Insult You or someone else, sorry. I wrote message and wanted to say that after pre-ICO and ICO sales companies, as usual, don't sell their tokens. And if investors want to but it — they should do it via exchange platform.
Activity: 194
Merit: 11
December 02, 2017, 10:19:13 AM

Thank you for your support. We invite you to participate in our Bounty! Feel free to ask questions Wink
Activity: 118
December 02, 2017, 10:17:56 AM
Activity: 7
December 02, 2017, 10:14:02 AM
Activity: 209
December 02, 2017, 10:13:09 AM
tell me after the end of sales tokens can be bought only on the exchange or on your site?

This is quite stupid question. All tokens will be in Goldea team and investors hands. Want to buy some — sign in exchange platform and buy required amount.   Roll Eyes
I see you are so smart, but many companies make it possible to buy directly on the site that would calculate between users directly on the site
Pages:
Jump to: