Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] GOLDEA - page 31. (Read 14373 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
December 02, 2017, 10:05:24 AM
tell me after the end of sales tokens can be bought only on the exchange or on your site?

This is quite stupid question. All tokens will be in Goldea team and investors hands. Want to buy some — sign in exchange platform and buy required amount.   Roll Eyes
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 02, 2017, 10:03:39 AM
How many people were at the conference in Cyprus?

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*DI1Vs-zz2hDRyeiy5gn7fg.jpeg

You are welcome to take part in our BOUNTY programm! Follow the link to the backoffice investor.goldea.io  ->  BOUNTY tab, and register today! You can hugely benefit from our token giveaway.

Two representatives of GOLDEA TEAM attended and al the visitors counted almost 200 people.
Activity: 194
Merit: 11
December 02, 2017, 09:53:17 AM
please give a link to the bounty branch. I want to participate

Bounty is available in your personal account at our site. Stay tuned!
Activity: 194
Merit: 11
December 02, 2017, 09:47:20 AM
and a bounty for bloggers who write reviews openly?
I think when the bounty branch is open you can see a detailed description.

We are waiting for a bounty. I thing that blogers bounty and u-tube baunty are very resultative.

Hello. Bounty is live. Check "Bounty" tab in your account at our website, please.
give a link to the bounty branch. Is there a bounty on translations into other languages?

Bounty is available in backoffice. You can participate in it just now!
Activity: 308
December 02, 2017, 09:43:41 AM
I want to note that the project has a great future because with the help of decentralization technology it will be possible to increase security and reduce costs
It seems to me that the availability of small investors to gold mines is more visible here. It's also very appealing.
Activity: 202
December 02, 2017, 09:36:17 AM
please give a link to the bounty branch. I want to participate
Activity: 392
December 02, 2017, 09:32:30 AM
please tell whether the sale has already begun? How much money was collected at the moment?
I think developers will publish a link on which we will look at this
Activity: 197
December 02, 2017, 09:21:03 AM
please tell whether the sale has already begun? How much money was collected at the moment?
Activity: 246
December 02, 2017, 09:18:20 AM
tell me please what will the profit of investors depend on? That it was possible to understand.
The price of gold is extremely important, from it, in principle, the profitability of production. And investors profit.
I think the problems with the price of gold will not be the next 10 years
I want to support you in this, I also think gold prices will be stable or grow.
here I agree with you. This is a very big profit for investors. I think everything will be fine in the future.
Activity: 189
December 02, 2017, 09:10:45 AM
Great platform idea. Tell me at what stage the development is at the moment.
Activity: 206
December 02, 2017, 09:09:28 AM
tell me please what will the profit of investors depend on? That it was possible to understand.
The price of gold is extremely important, from it, in principle, the profitability of production. And investors profit.
I want to support you in this, I also think gold prices will be stable or grow.
Activity: 182
December 02, 2017, 09:02:59 AM
Activity: 217
Merit: 12
December 02, 2017, 08:59:48 AM
Activity: 112
December 02, 2017, 07:45:43 AM

I think you should understand that in any case, development is a certain risk, but rather for those who work there
And what are the risks directly related to gold mining at this region?
I think there is always a risk in such a business. Especially associated with oppressive labor in mines or quarries
I think it's worth talking about security not only on the excavations, but in general in the country itself, because there is not very calm.
here you are certainly right, but in a country where there is no such income
Activity: 552
Merit: 103
December 02, 2017, 07:43:35 AM

I think you should understand that in any case, development is a certain risk, but rather for those who work there
I think there is always a risk in such a business. Especially associated with oppressive labor in mines or quarries
I think it's worth talking about security not only on the excavations, but in general in the country itself, because there is not very calm.
Activity: 207
December 02, 2017, 07:24:02 AM
first of all it will depend on how much money it will be possible to collect for development of deposits and construction of the plant
Activity: 176
December 02, 2017, 07:22:05 AM
Activity: 308
December 02, 2017, 07:02:53 AM

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
December 02, 2017, 07:01:08 AM
what volumes of pure gold are planned to be produced per hour

Even with the studied soil, planning is not easy. Sometimes the evaluation of efficiency is several times different from practice. But it is also interesting to know the forecast.
Activity: 434
December 02, 2017, 06:56:35 AM

Pages:
Jump to: