Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] GOLDEA - page 35. (Read 14373 times)

Activity: 230
Merit: 10
December 01, 2017, 12:00:33 PM

It isn't only promising, it's also dangerous direction. As I understand, gold mining is income source for large companies in the industry. On the one side, Goldea will be too small at first stages, so they won't pay attention on tiny fish. But Goldea will grew and new problems will appear.

This applies to any business. As soon as there are significant volumes, there will be problems. No one wants an additional competition. This must be taken into account immediately.
Perhaps here you are right, but many of these problems will help to solve the technology of decentralization.
Activity: 378
December 01, 2017, 11:42:23 AM
Can you watch gold mining online thanks to your platform?
it would be very interesting but I think it will require unnecessary expenses
Activity: 199
December 01, 2017, 11:39:25 AM
Can you watch gold mining online thanks to your platform?
Activity: 252
December 01, 2017, 11:27:15 AM
tell me after the end of sales tokens can be bought only on the exchange or on your site?
I think if all tokens will be sold then you can buy them only on stock exchanges
Activity: 256
December 01, 2017, 11:24:40 AM
tell me after the end of sales tokens can be bought only on the exchange or on your site?
Activity: 263
December 01, 2017, 11:18:47 AM

While our mining experience is impressive, we are first around the globe to bring cryptocurrency into gold. We are mining professionals who seek for new funds to skyrocket the gold mining revenues and hole industry. For us this ICO is the first serious challenge.

It's always hard to be the first. Good luck in your challenge, I hope Goldea ICO is in stack of 10% successful ICO project.

Connect tokens price with gold production is a really good idea.
Yes, this will keep the price of the token at a high level. And besides, to make gold mining more effective.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
December 01, 2017, 11:05:32 AM

While our mining experience is impressive, we are first around the globe to bring cryptocurrency into gold. We are mining professionals who seek for new funds to skyrocket the gold mining revenues and hole industry. For us this ICO is the first serious challenge.

It's always hard to be the first. Good luck in your challenge, I hope Goldea ICO is in stack of 10% successful ICO project.

Connect tokens price with gold production is a really good idea.
Activity: 217
December 01, 2017, 11:02:31 AM
Can I see the gold mining through your application?
Activity: 246
December 01, 2017, 10:56:12 AM
very interesting project. I think it can become popular in the future and have a big success
Activity: 364
December 01, 2017, 10:49:22 AM
Well wait and see. Any investment is essentially a risk that can be generously rewarded
Activity: 154
December 01, 2017, 10:43:29 AM
Yours estimation of the first day investment?
I think the company will be able to collect a decent amount of money
Here you are absolutely right colleague. Gold mining is a very promising direction for investors

It isn't only promising, it's also dangerous direction. As I understand, gold mining is income source for large companies in the industry. On the one side, Goldea will be too small at first stages, so they won't pay attention on tiny fish. But Goldea will grew and new problems will appear.
Activity: 218
December 01, 2017, 10:43:17 AM
Very nice design, I was really impressed! The project looks very promising. All the best!
Is the demo version of the platform ready? I would like to see how this will work
Activity: 51
December 01, 2017, 10:39:12 AM
Very nice design, I was really impressed! The project looks very promising. All the best!
Activity: 63
December 01, 2017, 10:35:28 AM
this is a good chance for investors to increase their income. I think investing will pay off in a year

ok, ok, ok. But should them invest in risky ICOs? The big question...
Activity: 125
December 01, 2017, 10:31:03 AM
this is a good chance for investors to increase their income. I think investing will pay off in a year
Activity: 176
December 01, 2017, 10:28:20 AM
Do you rent or buy land in the Republic of Mali?
I think it depends more on the laws of the country in which gold is mined
Activity: 145
December 01, 2017, 10:24:35 AM
Do you rent or buy land in the Republic of Mali?
Activity: 63
December 01, 2017, 10:24:03 AM
How do you see the value of gold in 5 years?
Do you think this will affect the price of the token? My opinion is another 5 years of range trading.

IMO only dividends will affect the price, but the gold price will affect dividends.
Activity: 28
December 01, 2017, 10:12:36 AM
at the moment you already have experience in gold mining? Or are you just starting to do this?

Our team has various experience in gold mining which ranges from 3 to 20 years and totally they add up to 45 different successful projects in gold mining.
Is this experience related to the sale of tokens and gold mining, or is this your first ICO?

This is an unexpected project. There is rather a cheap labor here, which can still make a profit. Or am I something I do not know?

Gold mining is worth about $300-500 per ounce depending on specific conditions. It's market price is well above $1000 per ounce. Gravitational technology is cheap, moreover it allows to process poor grounds, e.g. after handmining by local inhabitants.

For now, I'll start with the bounty of the program for facebook and twitter

The project team has already launched a program of generosity?

Yes, sign up in backoffice and see tab BOUNTY for rewards!!! Go get some tokens for free!!!
Activity: 28
December 01, 2017, 10:02:34 AM
Does the project have a soft cap?

Our soft cap is 20 000 ETH. We will update the live barometer at our main page goldea.io

Will there be a chance to see online tokens sales?

Every transaction can be monitored via etherscan.io wallet number 0x3076d20cef23cf934fc6f857eb97e2baa63fc9fb

How much gold do you manage to mine now? Or is your business still not working in this direction?

Today is the preliminary and the most early stage of the project. We are getting ready to make the necessary engineering activitiy and deploy the mining machinery

Does your company have open offline offices?
I also would like to know. I think at least in Mali there should be an office
Why is it necessary to work offline in Mali?
at a minimum, in order to monitor the extraction of gold in person

We will try to publish our local Malian locations as soon as possible. Offices are located in Bamaco, as well as Abu Dhabi and Cyprus and Moscow. You are welcome. Email us [email protected] in order to visit us directly.
Pages:
Jump to: