Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] GOLDEA - page 34. (Read 14373 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
December 01, 2017, 04:52:19 PM
I think investing in gold is an excellent option for investors in the long term.
Activity: 266
December 01, 2017, 04:49:52 PM
Do you have large companies among investors? Who are interested in your developments
yes it could help investors make a decision. I think if such information is there, it must be reported.
Activity: 246
December 01, 2017, 04:47:20 PM
Do you have large companies among investors? Who are interested in your developments
Activity: 254
Merit: 11
December 01, 2017, 04:45:23 PM
and a bounty for bloggers who write reviews openly?
I think when the bounty branch is open you can see a detailed description.

We are waiting for a bounty. I thing that blogers bounty and u-tube baunty are very resultative.

Hello. Bounty is live. Check "Bounty" tab in your account at our website, please.
give a link to the bounty branch. Is there a bounty on translations into other languages?
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
December 01, 2017, 04:29:37 PM

We are waiting for a bounty. I thing that blogers bounty and u-tube baunty are very resultative.

Hello. Bounty is live. Check "Bounty" tab in your account at our website, please.
December 01, 2017, 04:27:48 PM

I also think that this will help the project to gain greater fame and a loyal attitude of the public.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
December 01, 2017, 04:20:28 PM

Activity: 254
December 01, 2017, 04:15:21 PM
I think such presentations increase interest in the project and help attract investors
yes, plus this is a chance to personally communicate with investors. And it's expensive. With personal communication, one can better understand the people's desire to develop a project
here I agree with you. And these conferences as it is announced? To get on them in advance.
Activity: 176
December 01, 2017, 04:13:03 PM
I think such presentations increase interest in the project and help attract investors
yes, plus this is a chance to personally communicate with investors. And it's expensive. With personal communication, one can better understand the people's desire to develop a project
Activity: 249
December 01, 2017, 04:11:12 PM
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
December 01, 2017, 04:06:17 PM
How many people were at the conference in Cyprus?

Activity: 280
December 01, 2017, 03:56:43 PM
Very nice design, I was really impressed! The project looks very promising. All the best!
Is the demo version of the platform ready? I would like to see how this will work

Hello. We aren't creating a platform or some software product Smiley

Can I see the gold mining through your application?

Hello. What do you mean? We donot have an application and so on.

tell me after the end of sales tokens can be bought only on the exchange or on your site?

Hello. We'll list [GEA] at exchanges within a month after the ICO end.

Also do not hestiate to ask questions in our telegram: @goldea_ico_eng , or pm me: @TR_pp_54
it is perfectly. I think investors will appreciate this success in your development
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
December 01, 2017, 03:09:53 PM
Very nice design, I was really impressed! The project looks very promising. All the best!
Is the demo version of the platform ready? I would like to see how this will work

Hello. We aren't creating a platform or some software product Smiley

Can I see the gold mining through your application?

Hello. What do you mean? We donot have an application and so on.

tell me after the end of sales tokens can be bought only on the exchange or on your site?

Hello. We'll list [GEA] at exchanges within a month after the ICO end.

Also do not hestiate to ask questions in our telegram: @goldea_ico_eng , or pm me: @TR_pp_54
Activity: 448
December 01, 2017, 02:32:22 PM

Yes, I also expect the publication of bounty. This is an excellent able to get free tokens. Along with early purchase it will be a very low price.
I'm also waiting for the start of the bounty program to get involved and get my tokens
Activity: 448
December 01, 2017, 02:17:54 PM
I think this platform will be something new in gold mining. The technology of decentralization will avoid paperwork and make mining more efficient
Activity: 95
December 01, 2017, 02:13:27 PM
Activity: 476
December 01, 2017, 01:32:35 PM
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
December 01, 2017, 01:22:57 PM
Great idea. I believe that this is a good chance for investors to earn money and get tokens that will be relevant for a long time
Here I agree with you my colleague I think this is a good chance. I want to buy tokens while the discount is valid.
Activity: 294
December 01, 2017, 01:21:02 PM
Great idea. I believe that this is a good chance for investors to earn money and get tokens that will be relevant for a long time
December 01, 2017, 01:00:32 PM
at the moment you are already negotiating with the poloniex exchange about adding tokens
Pages:
Jump to: