Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics - page 134. (Read 14954 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Is there available bounty or airdrop?

No airdrop planned, but we do have the bounty program! Please feel free to join Wink

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hmt-hamster-marketplace-campaign-thread-bounty-information-hmstrio-2259454
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Will you help the manufactures to solve the paradox of “the lemon strainer”? In what ways are you going to do it?
Which mark-up will goods in Hamster store have?

Hello. As far as I understand, goods will be sold without any mark-up.
Does it mean that the manufactures themselves will sell them?

What do you mean themselves? Smiley

You are right! Thanks a lot for helping us out with this Smiley
Will you support vendors in maintaining their own marketplaces? What kind of support will it be?

We will be providing vendors with our platform to be a marketplace, no additional support in organising their platforms is planned.

If you mean margin, by saying mark-up, there will be no at all.
Activity: 994
so many similar projects...
what is your advantage?

Hey, thanks for the comment! I'd be grateful if you can share some projects with us which you find to be similar Wink
Our project fills a market gap, which is a marketplace for smaller vendors, next step after the kickstarter before they make it into big business. You can even call this business incubator Smiley
it looks very impressive preparation that you do very mature and that means the project can run well and accordingly as expected..
so many similar projects...
what is your advantage?

Hey, thanks for the comment! I'd be grateful if you can share some projects with us which you find to be similar Wink
Our project fills a market gap, which is a marketplace for smaller vendors, next step after the kickstarter before they make it into big business. You can even call this business incubator Smiley
Will there be big companies among the manufactures with which you’re going to have partnership?

Our project is created to support niche manufacturers&smaller vendors, so there are no plans to create a partnership with giants.
Hello. What niche electronics and unique gadgets will it be possible to find on the platform?

Hi! This will include all the inventions you can imagine connected in one or other way with electronics Wink for inspiration please check kickstarter  Wink
Activity: 84
How will vendors be able to promote their goods on the platform if their niche has just appeared and the target audience isn’t defined yet?

I guess that developers provided vendors with an opportunity to hold a marketing campaign on the platform.

How much will it cost to a vendor to conduct a marketing campaign within the platform?
Activity: 266
How will vendors be able to promote their goods on the platform if their niche has just appeared and the target audience isn’t defined yet?

I guess that developers provided vendors with an opportunity to hold a marketing campaign on the platform.
Activity: 84
Activity: 142
Will vendors choose the payment systems that will be used to pay for goods themselves or will there be a list of payment solutions provided by the platform itself?
Activity: 280
How are you going to solve the problems of modern online-marketplaces and take over any market share from big online-shops?
Activity: 238
Will you “burn” redeemed tokens and after a while sell them again to the users via exchange?

Activity: 336
Good afternoon. Will you redeem HTM tokens? What sum will you allocate to this purpose every month?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
How will the mechanism of the platform insure support of demand for HMT tokens?
Activity: 280

Does it mean that the manufactures themselves will sell them?
Activity: 392

Jump to: