Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics - page 131. (Read 14954 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
How many tokens have you issued before the ICO? What part of them will be sold to investors?

27.5% of the tokens are for the team, founders, advisors and early investors Smiley
Good afternoon. Can you tell me how much will a token cost during the ICO?
The cost of one token is 2 US dollars. The price is fixed during the ICO.
Wow, thanks! Do you know if there will be any bonuses during the ICO?

We have a referral program, the details will be shared very soon

the token price is just 2$
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Wow, thanks! Do you know if there will be any bonuses during the ICO?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Activity: 280
And if the supervisory authorities ask you to confirm the economic activity of a particular company in Hamster, will you do it?
Merit: 10
How many tokens have you issued before the ICO? What part of them will be sold to investors?
Activity: 198
How much tokens can I buy minimum? I mean price just for 1 token?
When will vendors receive ability to manage the platform themselves?

The platform will be handed to the self-management of the producers at 2020
Is there a point in platform’s rules of use that regulates the maximum amount of days that vendors have to deliver goods to the buyers?

The delivery terms will definitely be an important part of the vendor's rating, his position on the platform & ability to use platform overall.
Activity: 198
Where is your headquarters located?
Activity: 238
If a vendor is a holder of the tokens, will he be able to receive a discount when paying commissions?
If a vendor uses a partner delivery service, what commission does he have to pay for this?

These are the specific things which will be definitely written in an agreement between the vendor and the platform
When will vendors receive ability to manage the platform themselves?
Activity: 266
Is there a point in platform’s rules of use that regulates the maximum amount of days that vendors have to deliver goods to the buyers?
Activity: 266
If a vendor uses a partner delivery service, what commission does he have to pay for this?
If you won't take any fees then how will you guys earn money and keep the project running long term? Won't the price of tokens keep dropping that way?

as some of the followers stated before and it is true, there will be a little mark-up at the beginning, which will be dropping with time. there wil also be some entrance fee for the vendors to join the platform and some marketing insturments at an additional fee. The price of the tokens will be going up because of the fact that we will be spending most of income on the tokens' buyback from the market.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
xopoшaя идeя,нaдeюcь y вac вcё пoлyчитcя.
Good afternoon. Will buyers have to pay a commission to the platform for purchasing goods?
As far as I know, there won’t be any commission. It will be included in a small mark-up of the platform which is necessary for Hamster’s operating.

Is the percentage of mark-up already known?
According to White Paper, at first it can reach 20% in some cases. But then developers will cancel it.

How soon after the launch of the platform will mark-up be cancelled?

It will definitely be cancelled by ICO2020
Jump to: