Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics - page 130. (Read 14954 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Where is your headquarters located?

We are located in Birmingham, Great Britain and Moscow, Russia

Activity: 266
Will users be able to transfer tokens to each other within the platform? Will the commission be charged for this?
If a vendor is a holder of the tokens, will he be able to receive a discount when paying commissions?

No, however vendors will have other useful ways to use tokens, for example internal marketing or some other things which we are writing about in our new redaction of whitepaper
And if the supervisory authorities ask you to confirm the economic activity of a particular company in Hamster, will you do it?

Yes, of course! Our econimic activity is fully legal and we will be ready to provide authorities with the information in case of an official inquiry
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
Will investors receive purchased tokens immediately after paying for them or after the end of the ICO?
Activity: 336
In listing of how many exchanges will the HMT tokens be added?
Activity: 378
If I don’t sell my tokens within 6 months after the start of the repurchase process, what will happen to them?
In this case, the company will declare your tokens as unclaimed debt obligations.
Does it mean that I can’t use them to pay for any services in Hamster?
Activity: 329
any bounty campaign or airdrop sir?
Activity: 280
If I don’t sell my tokens within 6 months after the start of the repurchase process, what will happen to them?
In this case, the company will declare your tokens as unclaimed debt obligations.
Activity: 378
Activity: 84
Who will manage the company after the sale, if you plan to sell it to the vendors?
Activity: 364
Have you already calculated how much money will be spent on transaction costs and taxes?
Activity: 350
How many tokens do you plan to buy each year on the secondary market?
In my opinion, the creators of Hamster will spend all the net profit on it
Won’t they leave part of the net profit in the reserve? And if there is a force majeure situation which requires additional costs, where will they take additional funds?

In my opinion, the creators of Hamster will spend all the net profit on it
Activity: 336
If the investor didn’t manage to apply for participation in the ICO, won’t he be able to buy tokens after its start?
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021
How much tokens can I buy minimum? I mean price just for 1 token?

1 HMT = $2 USD

You buy as little as one token, or millions if you wish  Wink
Activity: 392
What will happen to the tokens that won’t be purchased during the ICO?
It's very simple, the developers will destroy them without the possibility of a return
Why can’t they be kept in reserve? Can there be a deficit of tokens in such a case?
Activity: 252
It's very simple, the developers will destroy them without the possibility of a return
Activity: 392
Jump to: