Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics - page 137. (Read 14954 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Your graphics looks insanely cool btw  Cool

Thank you! Glad to hear that
What currencies will you be accepting?

We will be accepting 10 currencies overall, please check our web for more details hmstr.io
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Your graphics looks insanely cool btw  Cool
Activity: 267
I am about to go to some conferences, please let me know
Do you guys participate in any conferences? And why, if so?
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021
Your ICO looks promising. Support your bounty campaign. Wish you a lot of luck, folks

Thaaaank you! We are delighted to hear that Smiley Cheesy

Btw do you track my activity or should I leave the links to my reposts in a bounty thread?

We are changing the format so that you will need to post links. I will update the thread accordingly later.
What currencies will you be accepting?
Which exchange will your tokens will be sold on?
I have a question on the ico, how can I sign to buy the tokens?

Hi, the only way to sign for pre-cale is on our official web hmstr.io
Activity: 602
I have a question on the ico, how can I sign to buy the tokens?
Your ICO looks promising. Support your bounty campaign. Wish you a lot of luck, folks

Btw do you track my activity or should I leave the links to my reposts in a bounty thread?

We are changing the format so that you will need to post links. I will update the thread accordingly later.

Alright, I see. Thank you!
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
PosToken
The campaign is really much interesting and promising, I am trying to get Jr.Member to get more bounty stake as I can.

legendary
it looks pretty cool.but it's feel guys know this,
I suggest hold a airdrop to made more guys join in it.
made it popular

There will not be an airdrop, however if you'd like to earn yourself some HMT you can visit our bounty thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hmt-hamster-marketplace-campaign-thread-bounty-information-hmstrio-2259454
You can see us Live! on Crypto Affiliates Conference in Prague, already next week, on the 31st of October.
Guys, when is pre-ico?

Pre-ico starts very soon! Please follow us on fb&twitter, we will keep you updated!
legendary
As a reminder to all participants and fans, this is a closed ICO meaning you will need to register if you wish to take part in the token sale. Stay tuned for more news from the team!

Guys, when is pre-ico?
Jump to: