Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics - page 4. (Read 14954 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. The users use ad blocks extremely often. How are u gonna struggle against this phenomena?
Activity: 224
Will it be possible to use tokens to pay not only for internal promotion, but for external, too? Rhis seems to me quite a good idea. 
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Hey. What part of funds will be allocated to the team members? Does thus amount include staff servicing servers and other equipment costs?

Activity: 406
Hey. Why not develop yr own blockchain? Anyway, it’ll bring much more control opportunities.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Buy out the tokens from bounty participants is an excellent idea, but perhaps it’s better to buy them out at the price lower than the nominal?
Hey there. It seems to me that the terms of freeze of tokens of bounty participants are too severe. Perhaps you should soften them.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Can vendors stop the procedure of buy back and burning of the tokens after they get the control over the platform? I think that you should deprive them of such opportunity.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. Will the tokens not used for the ICO be destroyed at once or put in the reserve? The second option is more popular today.
Activity: 252
When will it be possible to transfer tokens to other users? And what platforms are you planning to place them at?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 103
BIB Exchange
Hello, I looked at the comparative analysis and I had questions.
1. If there is no commission for manufacturers, how will the site earn money?
2. What does it mean, the absence of fabricated reviews? After all, the essence of the feedback, then what can everyone write there.
Can I buy tokens now without undergoing verification procedure? Or is this impossible?
Activity: 252
How can yr token be a smart contract? I’m a newbie, but I’d like to invest in your project, and misunderstanding this aspect prevents me from investment.
Good afternoon. Can vendors get rid of the vote procedure when they’ll take control over the platform?
Activity: 196
Hey. Have you conducted competitive analyses? I know that Hamster has no direct competitors, but there’re some indirect.
Activity: 210
Have you already worked out the procedure of fixation of the decision made with the help of vote? I’d like to learn more about it.
Activity: 350
Why did you decide to reduce the number of the tokens issued? This will reduce your budget.
Hey. What tools for attraction of vendors do you believe to be the most effective in case of Hamster and why?
Activity: 364
Perhaps the vendors themselves should pay for development of decentralization mechanism? They’re more interested in it than the investors.
Hey there. Tell me please about the partner service of the platform. I wanna understand what differs it from other partner programs radically.
Activity: 266
Maybe the middleman would simplify the search for buyers? It seems to me that you wouldn’t reject their presence on the platform.
Pages:
Jump to: