Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics - page 10. (Read 14954 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
If a seller cant scale production in current conditions but he can replace his factory to another country – will he able to undergo verification?

This is a very specific question, my colleagues from vendor department will be able to reply it better than me. [email protected], feel free to contact them:)
Hi. How is the exclusiveness of the goods checked? By its presence on other platforms selling devices?

Yes, exactly.
I saw your ratings. Good job, developers!

Thank you! We worked hard to get it
What is meant by work with claims? Does this mean that the product will be exchanged or that they buyer will get compensation?

Both ways are possible.
Good afternoon. Who’ll take care of meeting commitments related to the production? I guess hat a special department should be established within Hamster for this purpose.

Definitely, there'll be one department handling vendors.
Good luck, you're doing well!

Thank you! We appreciate your support!
Hey there. I’ve got a question about the deposit. What happens to it if the vendor fails to meet commitments timely?

Then his deposit is not being returned.
Hi there. What’s the hard cap of this platform?
If nothing has changed, it’s $2 million. It’s almost reached.

It is soft cap you're talking about. Hard cap is $14 mln
Hi there. What’s the hard cap of this platform?

The hard cap is $14 mln
Good afternoon. What criteria should the producer meet in order to pass verification? Is it necessary to establish private enterprise in your own country?

No, not in our country. But the vendor has to be legal in the country of operation, has to have production capacities, be licensed etc..
If no fees, on what will Hamster earn?

There will be a little fee at the beginning which will be getting lower together with the growing amount of vendors.
Will it be possible to use your platform for fundraising or are you gonna focus on development of marketplace?

We are the marketplace and only Smiley
Hi. Will it be possible to use your tokens as deposits? For example, i don’t sell them for several months and get the dividends for this.

Well, this is an one market and if you would like to sell them to make some money you need to track the token rate on the exchanges Smiley
Who has to provide banner ads – the vendors themselves or will you have a local agency engaged in their development?

We have our own designers.
Good afternoon. Will it be possible to purchase the ads within the platform for tokens only or can combination of tokens and fiat be used, too?

We will be accepting both fiat money and cryptocurrencies, not only HMT tokens Smiley
Hi. What is the price for standard poll? I’d like my every customer to do it.

Please connect with our vendor support team by email [email protected] regarding specific questions. Thank you!
What are your going to replace the tokens with eventually? I hope it’s not gonna be US dollar.

What do you mean by saying replace? I'm sorry I didn't get the question. Could you explain please? Many thanks
Greetings. Are you planning to develop your own wallet for this particular platform?

Yes. In fact, personal cabinet in our web will become a wallet after the crowdsale.
Will you help the manufactures to solve the paradox of “the lemon strainer”? In what ways are you going to do it?

We are helping to solve this paradox by reading the platform itself! Smiley
Does anyone have an opportunity to participate in the ICO? Or did I have to sign up before the start of the sale?

You still can do it! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: