Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics - page 6. (Read 14954 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
I understand that Hamster will have a target audience suitable for such projects, but how can you attract it?
Activity: 252
There is still no single protocol for paying for purchases by crypto-currencies, but their development is actively proceeding. Perhaps it is worth investing in one of the projects at an early stage?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Hello. You can monitor the platform until it becomes decentralized. Are you sure that vendors will keep your terms of cooperation?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Hello. Have you already developed your own privacy agreement? It just seems to me that the provision of these sellers to buyers may violate it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Do u guarantee that all the goods on your platform will be promoted fairly? Or will some vendors get special privileges?
Activity: 280
Hi. Let’s say the clone of my product appears on other platform. Wont this damage my sales paces?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
How many new goods are u planning to add daily? The faster the expansion goes on, the more users are attracted.
Activity: 238
Hey there. Perhaps u should charge a fee for leaving a platform if it’s an incubator? I think this is fair.
Good afternoon. If the product is already placed at any other large marketplace, does vendor lose the right to place it on Hamster?
Hi there. Will your control the mark-up level on Hamster? Or will the vendors themselves form the price?
Activity: 336
Who will estimate the goods? Or will u accept everyone who want to sell smth unique?
Activity: 112
Good afternoon. When will the expand of the list of goods due to non-electronic ones take place? I hope that this will happen during the first year after the launch.
Activity: 392
Will the companies which are already popular locally use yr platform to enter the global market?
Activity: 364
Is there a region which you’re focusing on first? Or do u want to become a global platform at once?
Activity: 224
Hey. Is I possible that in the future the amount of commissions will be changed? I’m afraid that when the platform will be managed by vendors it can be increased.
Activity: 280
Are u sure that it’ll be possible to promote the goods as Hamster without acquisition of advertisement? Nowadays it seems kinda fantastic for me.
Activity: 364
Hey there. Will it be necessary to obtain any license in order to become a vendor on Hamster? If so, what should be done for this purpose?
Activity: 224
Good afternoon. Will it be possible to oblige every buyer to leave a review on the product? It seems to me that such move would allow to increase the level of trust to the beginning investors.
Let’s say the project failed on KickStarter: it has collected the amount necessary but it hasn’t become a mass one. Will it be possible to place it on your platform?
Good afternoon. The effectiveness of CEO-promotion depends on the region. Are u gonna focus on mobile devices or PCs?
Pages:
Jump to: