Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics - page 5. (Read 14954 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. Why did u decide to develop non-commercial project? It seems me that it’s possible to make good profit on such idea.
Activity: 364
Are u gonna use context ads in order to attract new users? Sometimes it’s extremely effective.
Activity: 224
It seems to me that self-guidance of  wont equal the hopes. Perhaps it worth to hire a team of top-managers and let them manage the platform?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Hey. Will smart-contract be used for all the sorts of deals? Even for acquisition of services on Hamster?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Hey. Which of platforms will the mobile app be launched for first? I think that it should be an app for iOS.
You’ve redesigned yr site recently. Why did you do this? Are you getting ready to launch the platform?
Hey there. I guess it’s necessary to develop the algorithm allowing to determine the fake reviews from the very beginning. Anyway, it’s cheaper than  maintaining the whole moderation staff.
Activity: 238
Let’s say u want to conceal some info about yourself or about the product. Will it be possible to do it for free.
Good afternoon. The simplicity of making choice and absence of competitors of poor quality are great. What about qualitative competitors.
Activity: 252
DIY electronic are sometimes created on the base of brand products. Wont such products violate copyright?
Good afternoon. There’s no guarantee that early followers will by the goods. Perhaps you should expand the target audience?
Activity: 308
What’s the point in self-guidance of the platform? Does it give anything to the token holders? And does it give anything at all?
Merit: 31
Has the whole assortment of goods undergo verification or only some individual goods from it should be verified? I like the second option more.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Hey there. Perhaps you should focus on universal assortment of goods from the very beginning? It seems to me that this will accelerate the development of the platform.
Activity: 294
Hi there. How often can I ask for payments on yr platform? I get annoyed when I have to wait for two weeks.
Now there is no analogy to your project, but will your product survive competition when it arises?
Hello. Do you guarantee that your marketplace is cheaper than others in terms of vendors? For whether special studies have been conducted to confirm.
If one of the manufacturers is not able to provide the required volumes, it will automatically be deprived of the right to further sales?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Good afternoon. What payment systems do you plan to connect to the platform? Today, a lot of solutions related to crypto-currencies!
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. Is it possible to find somewhere a list of products that are strictly allowed to be sold on the platform? Or is it not formed yet?
Pages:
Jump to: