Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics - page 76. (Read 14954 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I don’t understand the reason of such a hype around this project. Everyone is talking about unique niche, but what niche do they mean?? This is a marketplace similar to Amazon. The only differences are some options and that's all. Well, the cost of use will probably be slightly less, but Amazon has a great number of products’ categories. 
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Hi everybody, friends! Tell me, can tokens holders count on receiving dividends from the company? This would be a good incentive for me to invest in this project.
Activity: 266
The platform specializes in cooperation with small companies to promote their development. If the vendor reaches the level of 20 000 - 30 000 sales per year, will you exclude him from the platform? I think that presence on Hamster of such a seller who has such sales volumes will be dishonest in relation to others.
Activity: 224
Good day to all potential investors. Tell me, will manufacturers be able to send their goods directly to customers, avoiding the warehouses of intermediaries?
Activity: 224
Hello friends. Does anybody know if there will be any regional restrictions for vendors on this platform? I mean, will producers from any particular countries be prohibited to trade on Hamster?
Activity: 406
The turnover of the modern Internet trading market is huge. What share of this market are you planning to occupy in the next 5 years?
Activity: 238
I’ve often encountered the info on the final redeem of coins. Explain what it is and on what date is this event scheduled?
Good afternoon. Tell me, have you already developed an action plan in order to support the demand for HMT coins?
How many coins can I buy now for 1 Btc?
You can purchase 10 610 HMT for a unit of this currency, while the Btc rate has calmed down a bit. However, this value constantly fluctuates depending on the changes in rates.
Activity: 294
How many coins can I buy now for 1 Btc?
Activity: 280
Friends, is it possible to buy tokens for $2/unit?
No. At the moment, there is a bonus offer within the framework of pre-ICO, so one coin costs $1.8.
Activity: 350
What about cooperating with Kickstarter? They have many interesting projects on their platform; you could offer them to open their stores on your platform.
Activity: 336
Hi everybody. Can I pay for the purchase of coins with Ethereum?
Of course you can! You can buy just more than 460 coins For 1 Eth at the moment!
Activity: 205
Hi everybody. Can I pay for the purchase of coins with Ethereum?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
The modern e-commerce market has many problems. It seems that Hamster solves many of them. However, I was disappointed when I found out that the problem of freezing of producers' funds in receivables wasn’t solved. I hope that in the course of the company's development the way out will be found.
And what could be a solution? The manufacturer should simply immediately receive funds for the sale of goods. By the way, that's exactly how Hamster solved the problem of the freezing of funds in accounts receivable, so you were disappointed in vain)))

I know that some companies face the problem of concluding contracts with large trading platforms ‘cause of a lack of legal skills. What will be the registration on this platform?
Registration will be as simple as possible. The most important stage of registration is product verification. Each manufacturer will have to send his goods to the Hamster office, where they’ll be checked by competent staff. Of course, it will take some time.

I believe that the main problem of small companies is the allocation of funds to marketing. Such organizations can’t afford large advertising budgets. However, Hamster will offer marketing tools which will require not that small costs. I wasn’t pleased with this fact.
There will really be marketing tools, but who told you that they will be expensive? On the contrary, their cost will be minimal. That’s why each manufacturer can afford promotion within the platform, you shouldn’t worry about this.
Will vendors have an opportunity to advertise their goods outside Hamster? Contextual advertising, for example?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
The modern e-commerce market has many problems. It seems that Hamster solves many of them. However, I was disappointed when I found out that the problem of freezing of producers' funds in receivables wasn’t solved. I hope that in the course of the company's development the way out will be found.
And what could be a solution? The manufacturer should simply immediately receive funds for the sale of goods. By the way, that's exactly how Hamster solved the problem of the freezing of funds in accounts receivable, so you were disappointed in vain)))

I know that some companies face the problem of concluding contracts with large trading platforms ‘cause of a lack of legal skills. What will be the registration on this platform?
Registration will be as simple as possible. The most important stage of registration is product verification. Each manufacturer will have to send his goods to the Hamster office, where they’ll be checked by competent staff. Of course, it will take some time.

I believe that the main problem of small companies is the allocation of funds to marketing. Such organizations can’t afford large advertising budgets. However, Hamster will offer marketing tools which will require not that small costs. I wasn’t pleased with this fact.
There will really be marketing tools, but who told you that they will be expensive? On the contrary, their cost will be minimal. That’s why each manufacturer can afford promotion within the platform, you shouldn’t worry about this.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101

Activity: 252

Pages:
Jump to: