Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics - page 72. (Read 14954 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hi everybody. Tell me please, will tokens which rest unsold during the pre-ICO be transferred to the ICO?
Activity: 336
Hello. I’ve read the description of the project and I like it. Now I’m calculating the economic benefits of working on your site. I’m going to have a small shop, so I’m considering the option of a 20% commission. But somehow there’re still big costs, I still think that it’s more profitable to sell goods on AliExpress.

Greetings. It's very strange that you got it like that. What is the average price of your product?

I used the cheapest gadget as a base for my calculation and even not its retail cost, but the prime one. The result is $450. I’ll pay a commission of $90 from every sale. Also, I’ll have to pay for the delivery to the buyer and there will obviously be some additional costs. So the result is too much.

Oh, that’s the point. According to the description of the project, a 20% commission is charged from each sale, but it shouldn’t be more than $20. So, if you sell one gadget for $450, the commission will be still only $20. Well, does it turn out to be more profitable than AliExpress now?)))

Yes, now it turns out to be definitely more profitable. In case of growing to a large volume of sales, you can stop paying the annual subscription fee. By the way, will its size depend on the volume of sales?

Good afternoon. No, the subscription fee is fixed – it is $25,000 per year. Even if you sell a million of products per day, the subscription fee remains the same)))
Well, that’s cool) Do you know if one can pay for subscription fees with fiat money?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Hello. I’ve read the description of the project and I like it. Now I’m calculating the economic benefits of working on your site. I’m going to have a small shop, so I’m considering the option of a 20% commission. But somehow there’re still big costs, I still think that it’s more profitable to sell goods on AliExpress.

Greetings. It's very strange that you got it like that. What is the average price of your product?

I used the cheapest gadget as a base for my calculation and even not its retail cost, but the prime one. The result is $450. I’ll pay a commission of $90 from every sale. Also, I’ll have to pay for the delivery to the buyer and there will obviously be some additional costs. So the result is too much.

Oh, that’s the point. According to the description of the project, a 20% commission is charged from each sale, but it shouldn’t be more than $20. So, if you sell one gadget for $450, the commission will be still only $20. Well, does it turn out to be more profitable than AliExpress now?)))

Yes, now it turns out to be definitely more profitable. In case of growing to a large volume of sales, you can stop paying the annual subscription fee. By the way, will its size depend on the volume of sales?

Good afternoon. No, the subscription fee is fixed – it is $25,000 per year. Even if you sell a million of products per day, the subscription fee remains the same)))

Activity: 294

Activity: 294

Activity: 224
The platform specializes in cooperation with small companies to promote their development. If the vendor reaches the level of 20 000 - 30 000 sales per year, will you exclude him from the platform? I think that presence on Hamster of such a seller who has such sales volumes will be dishonest in relation to others.

We don't have in plans excluding anyone, however, our platform might become too tight for sellers with such volumes and they will leave by themselves.
Good day to all potential investors. Tell me, will manufacturers be able to send their goods directly to customers, avoiding the warehouses of intermediaries?

Yes, definitely. This is the best way to operate at our platform. However if the vendor needs a warehouse, or already has one, we have no problem with this Smiley
Hello friends. Does anybody know if there will be any regional restrictions for vendors on this platform? I mean, will producers from any particular countries be prohibited to trade on Hamster?

This is not the case! We are open to vendors from anywhere!
I’ve often encountered the info on the final redeem of coins. Explain what it is and on what date is this event scheduled?

We are planning to use the most of the income from the platform to buy our tokens from secondary markets.
Good afternoon. Tell me, have you already developed an action plan in order to support the demand for HMT coins?

Yes, we did! There are a lot of actions to be done to support token rate! Please check our WP for more details!
How many coins can I buy now for 1 Btc?

Please check the calculator on our web hmstr.io. This is the best way to find out Wink
What about cooperating with Kickstarter? They have many interesting projects on their platform; you could offer them to open their stores on your platform.

This is a great idea, so why not!?
Hello. Will Hamster service focus on the global market or only on certain specific countries?

We will be global! Smiley
It’s very interesting that you can pay for the purchase of tokens with the help of EMC. What number of coins can I buy for a unit of this currency?

Please check calculator on our web hmstr.io Smiley
Will it be possible to pay for internal promotion on the platform not only with fiat means, but also, for example, with bitcoins?

Yes, definitely. We will be accepting payments in cryptocurrency too.
Sounds interesting project! Good luck. I will be paying close attention

Thank you so much for your support!
Hello. On which exchanges do you plan to place Hamster platform’s tokens? The more exchangers there’re - the easier it is for vendors to enter the platform.

We are communicating now with the best exchanges. I am unable to share the details yet Wink
Pages:
Jump to: