Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics - page 80. (Read 14954 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Hi, team!
We opened the block with comments a few days ago. Several people have already left comments on your ICO page: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/hamster-marketplace-4105 It would be great if you will follow your page and help your potential investors.

Thank you very much for the information, we will do! Smiley
If the company reaches a large sales volume and a huge audience on Hamster, will it be able to go to a large trading platform and still continue to work on Hamster?

Definitely, yes!
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
If the company reaches a large sales volume and a huge audience on Hamster, will it be able to go to a large trading platform and still continue to work on Hamster?
Activity: 238
Comrades, is it possible to pay for coins with fiat money?

No, there won’t be such an opportunity. You can pay for the purchase of tokens only with crypto-currencies. You can find a list of crypto-currencies accepted by the company on the official website.
Activity: 84
Comrades, is it possible to pay for coins with fiat money?
Activity: 196
It would be great if the token holders received dividends. But now we can only hope that the rate will grow and they it will be possible to sell them at a higher price. The prospect for investors isn’t that good, there’s too much of risk. As for me, I refrain from investing in this project.
HMT's tokens are not securities of the company, so what dividends can be paid? These are debt obligations, it means that Hamster's founders borrow money from customers for the development of a platform, and then it will be returned with profit for each creditor.
Really? And how and when does the company plan to repay its sponsors?
It will take place in 2020, when the company will be sold to vendors. The company's founders are planning to spend all the income from the sale on the buy-back of coins, thereby repaying debts to their sponsors.
It sounds more interesting. And at what price the coins be redeemed?
It’s difficult to make any forecasts at this stage, but the founders of the company are sure that they will buy back one token at a price at least of $50 per one token in 2020. It means that the participants of the ICO will be able to increase their capital at least by 25 times!!
It’s interesting; you say that $50 is a minimum, which means that the price may be higher. Under what circumstances will the rate of coins be higher than $50 in 2020?
It would be great if the token holders received dividends. But now we can only hope that the rate will grow and they it will be possible to sell them at a higher price. The prospect for investors isn’t that good, there’s too much of risk. As for me, I refrain from investing in this project.
HMT's tokens are not securities of the company, so what dividends can be paid? These are debt obligations, it means that Hamster's founders borrow money from customers for the development of a platform, and then it will be returned with profit for each creditor.
It will take place in 2020, when the company will be sold to vendors. The company's founders are planning to spend all the income from the sale on the buy-back of coins, thereby repaying debts to their sponsors.
It’s difficult to make any forecasts at this stage, but the founders of the company are sure that they will buy back one token at a price at least of $50 per one token in 2020. It means that the participants of the ICO will be able to increase their capital at least by 25 times!!
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
What decisions on the development of the platform will the vendors be able to take with the help of blockchain voting before the ICO-2020?
Activity: 336
Hello. At what price will the tokens be sold during the ICO?

They will cost $2 during the main round of the ICO. I advise you to purchase some now, while one token’s cost is $1.6 during pre-ICO.
Activity: 280
Hello. At what price will the tokens be sold during the ICO?
Activity: 223
Deep - Deeper - DeepOnion!
How do you plan to organize the escrow and handling complains? I know that a lot of people are trying to scam sellers claiming that they got a non working devices.
Is there any limitation for the ICO participants? For me, it's all new, so I'm afraid to "fly"))

No special limitations, but there are two conditions:
1) you have to register in order to participate in ICO
2) you will also need to pass KYC
Hello! I heard that the project arose on the history of overcoming the traditional barriers in the trade of the CEO of the business when selling his goods ... Tell me where to find out more about this story

Hi! You can find more about our CEO in facebook post:

https://facebook.com/HMSTRmarketplace/photos/a.122419161797994.1073741828.121861008520476/133123967394180/?type=3&theater
It is already possible to say how much it will cost, if it's all about money, the thresholds of entering the marketplace?

There are 2 ways for vendors: commission from each purchase, but not exceeding $20 or annual fee $25 000
How is the project moving forward with respect to the initial implementation plans? Can you manage everything in time? Or already there were any force majeure?

We had no issues with meeting dates scheduled, and are not going to have these in the near future Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: