Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics - page 79. (Read 14954 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. Where can I find the terms of your bounty campaign? Or will they be announced only before the start of the public ICO?
Activity: 294
Hello. Will public sale of tokens start on January 1?
Greetings to you, too. No, the exact date of its start will be announced a little later.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Hello. Will public sale of tokens start on January 1?
Merit: 10
I became very interested in the prospect of working on Hamster. Tell me, will you help new vendors to set the trading platform for the first time? It would be amazing!
Activity: 266
I’m wondering if you’re planning to somehow lure prospective producers which have not yet fully revealed themselves on big trading platforms away from those platforms.
Activity: 238
Good day, forum users! Does anyone know who will access participation in the private ICO-2020?
Activity: 224
Will the fact that the alpha testing is completed and the project switched to the beta stage somehow affect the functionality of the platform?

This fact is not going to affect functionalities of the platform Smiley
Activity: 224
Why do you consider the project to be ready in terms of technology only if there are only 300 vendors? In my opinion, 100 vendors would be enough to test all the systems.

This is a number of vendors needed for testing full functionality of the platform Smiley
Hello, comrades. Does the company have plans for the long term? I mean, what number of vendors and buyers do they want to reach in a year of stable operation?
Activity: 266
Will the fact that the alpha testing is completed and the project switched to the beta stage somehow affect the functionality of the platform?
Activity: 280
Why do you consider the project to be ready in terms of technology only if there are only 300 vendors? In my opinion, 100 vendors would be enough to test all the systems.
Activity: 364
Hi everybody! Tell me please, how many coins are put on sale on pre-ICO?
If I'm not mistaken, 1 000 000 HMT tokens are put on the pre-ICO.
Activity: 350
Hi everybody! Tell me please, how many coins are put on sale on pre-ICO?
Activity: 196
The niche is really new and unique one, I've never encountered any such projects yet. But in this regard, I doubt that Hamster marketers will be able to keep within the budget and attract a planned number of vendors and buyers to the site. I’ll still refrain from investing; maybe later I will purchase coins on a crypto-exchange.
It’s your right, but you should be aware that the coins will cost much more than $2 (the current value on the ICO) on the exchange. As for attracting vendors and buyers, marketers have already planned a strategy and calculated all the costs, so there won’t be any problems with the promotion of the site.
And what is the main idea of Hamster promotion?
Marketers will focus promotion of the platform on the sites where there’re lots of small manufacturers of unique gadgets and people who are interested in such products. I mean projects like Kickstarter, Indiegogo, etc. Such an approach will ensure success in promotion of the site in case of a competent implementation (which Hamster will certainly have).
Well, it sounds convincing now, I like it! And how many funds is it planned to spend on promoting the project?
It will depend on the amount of funds collected during the ICO. All in all, marketers plan to spend up to $2000 on attracting one vendor and up to $7 on attracting one buyer. Such costs allow you to get 1000 vendors and 1.4 million buyers in case of collection of $12 million USD during the sale.
If it’s true, I will definitely invest in Hamster. Moreover, in case of such a demand for coins within the platform and the gradual burning of tokens, their rate will grow inexorably. By the way, do you plan to conduct the marketing company on a permanent basis or only at the first time after the platform is launched?
The niche is really new and unique one, I've never encountered any such projects yet. But in this regard, I doubt that Hamster marketers will be able to keep within the budget and attract a planned number of vendors and buyers to the site. I’ll still refrain from investing; maybe later I will purchase coins on a crypto-exchange.
It’s your right, but you should be aware that the coins will cost much more than $2 (the current value on the ICO) on the exchange. As for attracting vendors and buyers, marketers have already planned a strategy and calculated all the costs, so there won’t be any problems with the promotion of the site.
Marketers will focus promotion of the platform on the sites where there’re lots of small manufacturers of unique gadgets and people who are interested in such products. I mean projects like Kickstarter, Indiegogo, etc. Such an approach will ensure success in promotion of the site in case of a competent implementation (which Hamster will certainly have).
Well, it sounds convincing now, I like it! And how many funds is it planned to spend on promoting the project?
It will depend on the amount of funds collected during the ICO. All in all, marketers plan to spend up to $2000 on attracting one vendor and up to $7 on attracting one buyer. Such costs allow you to get 1000 vendors and 1.4 million buyers in case of collection of $12 million USD during the sale.
Pages:
Jump to: