Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] INTRO - ECO-SYSTEM FOR RESIDENTIAL CONSTRUCTION MARKET PLAYERS - page 40. (Read 19730 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
We start Pre-ICO.

Bonus 30%.
Activity: 280
Any plans to enter asian market?I mean not only to strive to be listed on asian exchanges. But focus on Asia region
I do not quite understand why the Asian market? The project is oriented to the whole world
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Will u have 2 token distributions or one?I mean one for presale participants And one for main sale ones?
How they can do two different tokens for sales? And why is it necessary?
Activity: 406
Is ur smart contract audited?By 3rd party company. Like Zeppelin or similar
Merit: 11
Will u have 2 token distributions or one?I mean one for presale participants And one for main sale ones?
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
This project has the resemblance of an online auction system bringing together all players in the construction market. Looks nice idea with a possible app but that’s all. Regulation still don’t exists and there are lots of flaws about this project. I hardly go for ICO that don’t have existing project as it may take a long time for the project to come into existence. KYC details are not shown and security has to be taken into consideration considering recent hacks. goodluck
Im curious may i contribute with fiat? Lets say pay pal or wire transfer
Have u considered any partnerships in future?Maybe u have some projects u are in contact with at the moment?It would be really awesome
Activity: 154
What is the maximum purchuase per person?I know some ICO set the induvidual cap
Maximum purchase per one person is 5 million USD. I wonder why they set individual cap? What I somebody want to invest more than 5.000.000-?
What is the maximum purchuase per person?I know some ICO set the induvidual cap
Activity: 154
Where can I check ur MVP?Need a link
Why do you need it? There is kind of demo version at the off. project's website. Try to look there.
Merit: 22
Very like the idea behind. Seems very promising. If we also take into cinsideration that it is fully unique project then.. Wow. Really huge
Where can I check ur MVP?Need a link
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
You say there will be discounts up to 30%. Do you mind sharing the logic or maths behind that figure? I would be interested to understand how you derived it.
Any plans to enter asian market?I mean not only to strive to be listed on asian exchanges. But focus on Asia region
There were announce about plans to work at the indian market, and I think asian market will be interested in Intro too.
Merit: 11
The staking or mining is possible there?If no whats the sense of longterm holding?
Merit: 29
Whats the major usecases here?Could someone give the examples how it eill be used. More examples - then better
Where can i subbmit a request to be whitelisted?Or no whitelisting here?
Hello, you can do it here https://introa.io/en/
Pages:
Jump to: