Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] INTRO - ECO-SYSTEM FOR RESIDENTIAL CONSTRUCTION MARKET PLAYERS - page 37. (Read 19730 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
How does the product work?What is it in a short??Need proper description how and why i could use this project
hope that they will make some FAQ or something for users of their platform
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
INTRO REstate - is an online store of off-plan and new built properties sold at developers’ prices.
Development of INTRO REstate is scheduled for 2018.
Seems to be the most useful platform.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Are you guys attending any events in the future? Have u agreed the participation at any?
Activity: 154
Do you accept buyers from every country?Im from Italy. May I contribute??
buongiorno, Ricardo. Yes you can join the Intro ICO.
Merit: 11
How do I signup for the crowdsale? Dont really understand that
What is your core audience?What exactly people u are targeting?
Activity: 168
Hm.. Probably it is one of the best WP i have ever read. Very proud to be part of such awesome project and community overall
Did the sales started at the 26 of March?
Hm.. Probably it is one of the best WP i have ever read. Very proud to be part of such awesome project and community overall
Is it utility token or security one?Who could explain me the difference??Thank u in advance
Utility token. It will be used within the project. Security tokens it is like shares and they run in accordance with SEC
Merit: 22
Is it utility token or security one?Who could explain me the difference??Thank u in advance
Do you accept buyers from every country?Im from Italy. May I contribute??
Does such kind of service need to have a license for work in Europe?
Activity: 322
I wanna contribute to ur project. But previously Ivwould like to know when will I get my tokens?
after end ico, in may
Activity: 196
What are the methods of payment?Do u accept btc and bch?
The project has a very flexible system for accepting payments. INTRO accepts BTC, ETH, LTC, DSH, BCH, EUR and USD.
Merit: 11
What are the methods of payment?Do u accept btc and bch?
Merit: 29
I wanna contribute to ur project. But previously Ivwould like to know when will I get my tokens?
Where can i check ur team? How big is it and how many exactly devs do u have?
They have at least three developers, more info you can find at https://introa.io/en/.
How does the product work?What is it in a short??Need proper description how and why i could use this project
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
What are the killing features in your project?Smth that no project from already existing dont have. Hope u have some features
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
Hello, Devs!
Is company planning a redemption of tokens? If so, how and when will this happen?
Pages:
Jump to: