Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] INTRO - ECO-SYSTEM FOR RESIDENTIAL CONSTRUCTION MARKET PLAYERS - page 41. (Read 19730 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Where can i subbmit a request to be whitelisted?Or no whitelisting here?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
This ICO has all the oppirtunities to become the most successful ICO. In 2018 at least. Hope team will be able to show off the potential
I'm not sure what will turn out to be the best, but the project will be able to realize itself
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
Accepted fiduciary currency   EUR, USD
Accepted crypto-currency   BTC. ETH, LTC, DSH, BCH
when you will distribute tokens to all investors?
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
This ICO has all the oppirtunities to become the most successful ICO. In 2018 at least. Hope team will be able to show off the potential
We never know, but I want to be the part of any successful project as well.
Activity: 168
How flexible is your system? What if something in this business will change?
Activity: 406
Very like this project. Seems pretty strong. Hope all the realeses will be in time! Then project has all the chances to skyrocket
Activity: 154
Could ur project be considered as a Dapp?Or it is mostly start up?Just curious what this project exactly is?
What is that Dapp project about?
Merit: 11
Could ur project be considered as a Dapp?Or it is mostly start up?Just curious what this project exactly is?
Have u partnered with any pr agencie??Or u rely only on ur own marketing department??Thx in adv for answer
What is the token price after exchangev listing?It will be the same with the price of the last ico round?Or it will be the same with the first one?
Most likely the last one. Nevertheless it is impossible to prefict
But how experts calculate the profit? I think they know the future price.
What is the token price after exchangev listing?It will be the same with the price of the last ico round?Or it will be the same with the first one?
Most likely the last one. Nevertheless it is impossible to prefict
Merit: 29
How does the project work?Whats it is a short. The examples would be cool
Merit: 11
 :Any plans fot buyback token?In a year after ICO as an example.
I think it is the only thing that could guarabtee the stable growth
What is the cost per token?In ETH equivavalent
In ETH equivalent 1 token cost is 0.014
What is the cost per token?In ETH equivavalent
Activity: 280
What are the benefits of participating in the intro ecosystem for banks and credit organizations. search for potential customers?
Merit: 22
What is the revenue u are expecting??Lets say in few years after final realese?More then 1 mil $$?
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
What functions will ur mobile apps have?The same as mobile version will have?Needs clarification
Pages:
Jump to: