Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] INTRO - ECO-SYSTEM FOR RESIDENTIAL CONSTRUCTION MARKET PLAYERS - page 39. (Read 19730 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Very interesting! I will follow
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
One of our dapp is ready. The full information you can read here
https://m.facebook.com/introrus#!/story.php?story_fbid=1098253563650383&id=1058410937634646&__tn__=%2As%2As-R
Im curious may i contribute with fiat? Lets say pay pal or wire transfer

Accepted fiduciary currency are   EUR, USD
Accepted crypto-currency   are BTC. ETH, LTC, DSH, BCH

Yes you can contributed by fiat.
What is the maximum purchuase per person?I know some ICO set the induvidual cap

Minimum purchase per one person is   12 USD
Maximum purchase per one person is   5 million USD
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
Any plans to enter asian market?I mean not only to strive to be listed on asian exchanges. But focus on Asia region
There were announce about plans to work at the indian market, and I think asian market will be interested in Intro too.

Yes they have said that Indian market more perspective. And there are a lot of people in India. Indian market are developing very quickly.
Whats the major usecases here?Could someone give the examples how it eill be used. More examples - then better

It is better to test the system to see how it works.

- INTRO Analytica - is a business intelligence system for monitoring and management of the off-plan development.
Today, the INTRO Analytica system is used by over 20 large Russian construction holdings, investors, banks and the Russian authorities, as well as by the leading architects and mass media.
Demo access to the system: http://english.introa.ru
login: ICOdemo
password: 100INTRO

- INTRO Sale - is a private online auction with up to 30% discount on off-plan properties.
The development of IINTRO Sale began in July 2017, commercial launch takes place in January 2018.
Demo access: https://appeng.ru.sale
Login: [email protected]
Password: 1TokenINTRO
Accepted fiduciary currency   EUR, USD
Accepted crypto-currency   BTC. ETH, LTC, DSH, BCH
when you will distribute tokens to all investors?

After the end of ICO that is 30th of June.
How flexible is your system? What if something in this business will change?

If change the low or something else will change appear another players in the market but they will continue to need the information and services provided by Intro.

There are a lot of articles about the Intro in the press. You can check them everythins on website.
What is the token price after exchangev listing?It will be the same with the price of the last ico round?Or it will be the same with the first one?

The price of tokens on cryptocurrency exchanges will depend from the market. But we will make everything possible to grow the price. For example all tokens that will be received by the platform for services will be frozen by the platform for 1 year.
I waiting for examples too. While there is only a general description and test software products. I join the question.

It is better to see the app and to test in. There are online versions.

- INTRO Analytica - is a business intelligence system for monitoring and management of the off-plan development.
Today, the INTRO Analytica system is used by over 20 large Russian construction holdings, investors, banks and the Russian authorities, as well as by the leading architects and mass media.
Demo access to the system: http://english.introa.ru
login: ICOdemo
password: 100INTRO

- INTRO Sale - is a private online auction with up to 30% discount on off-plan properties.
The development of IINTRO Sale began in July 2017, commercial launch takes place in January 2018.
Demo access: https://appeng.ru.sale
Login: [email protected]
Password: 1TokenINTRO

Just log in and see the apps.
:Any plans fot buyback token?In a year after ICO as an example.
I think it is the only thing that could guarabtee the stable growth

All tokens that will receive for the services on the platform will be frozen for 1 year by the platform. It will guarantee the growth of the tokens.
Any plans to enter asian market?I mean not only to strive to be listed on asian exchanges. But focus on Asia region
I do not quite understand why the Asian market? The project is oriented to the whole world

May be because the Asian market is developing more quickly and more profitable. And more people live in Asia. They need a real estate.
What are the benefits of participating in the intro ecosystem for banks and credit organizations. search for potential customers?

And get the information in one place. They can get all necessary for them information.

Pre-ICO starts on 26 March 2018
Minimum goal (softcap) is   3 million USD
do you have any whitelist or something like that?

No it is an open sale. Closed pre-sale ended.
In what currency ur hard cap is fixed??ETH or USD?

In dollars.

Maximum goal (hard cap) is 15 million USD
can i use neo for this ico?

No.

Accepted fiduciary currency   EUR, USD
Accepted crypto-currency   BTC. ETH, LTC, DSH, BCH
Whats the bonus scheme?Where can I take a look at?Thank u in advance
https://introa.io/en/
Official website have all needed inforjation about bonuses and terms.

Today started the Pre-ICO. The bonus on Pre-ICO is 30%. Hurry up.
Activity: 322
We start Pre-ICO.

Bonus 30%.

30% is the biggest discount can get from you?
Why blockchain?? Ur project could be easily implemented without it. Moreover i dont see any urgent need in decentralization here. So explain me please whats the sense of that?

Blockchain gives a great opportunities. It makes everything clear and transparent.
Pages:
Jump to: