Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] INTRO - ECO-SYSTEM FOR RESIDENTIAL CONSTRUCTION MARKET PLAYERS - page 57. (Read 19730 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 10
it's strange why your road map is painted only until September? but what next? the team has no more plans? and what about exchanges, when will the token be traded on the exchanges?
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Well done team! I really admire ur work. The approach is pretty solid and development is going step by step. Very curious to look at the final result.
Do u accept fiat ? Wire transfer or paypal. For some users it is much more convenient the crypto. Moreover while such huge dump on the market
How to submit your token to MEW?  Where can i get smart contract address, ur tiker and decimals
How much have you rasied in the pre sale?Where can i check the smart contract where the funds from presale are being stored?Thx in advance
As I know team can not comment such question due to legal restrictions. Better to wait until the end of ico and they will announce how much was collected in general
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
How much have you rasied in the pre sale?Where can i check the smart contract where the funds from presale are being stored?Thx in advance

and how many tokens will remain with the creators after the pre-sale?
Activity: 286
Very interesting project. I checked the website out and saw a great team. Would be nice to add links to the team members' Facebook and LinkedIn.
Indeed, very interesting, very useful and great potiential to the real estate, developers and investors.  A big help to ecosystem of online service that needed services for residential constructions market players.  Intro services will able to protect the interests and income profits of the investors.  Hopefully the project will develop more marketing activities to be more effective and gain lots of investors and users.
Do u have any restrictions for the participants? The USA users may take part in ICO?
How excatly ur project will work?I mean how will it interact with blockchain?All transactions will be onchain?
Surely. Blockchain is fully integrated into the project. Otherwise proj itself will have no sense. Imho.
Merit: 22
How excatly ur project will work?I mean how will it interact with blockchain?All transactions will be onchain?
Merit: 29
Do I need to go through the KYC for tokens purchase?  Roll Eyes

Yes, all purchasers are have to go to the KYC for tokens purchase.
What docs are needed for kyc? Selfie with passport, as usual?
I think it depends on amount of ur contribution as there are light version of KYC and the full one
Activity: 490
Merit: 100

What docs are needed for kyc? Selfie with passport, as usual?
Activity: 490

Activity: 504
Merit: 104
The project looks pretty strong but I don't know anything about the team. I would like to check that. Team's experience in particular
Our team members are people who already have a lot of experience. Feel free to check them one by one, we include their LinkedIn and social media link on our website page.
This INTRO project means no doubt. Because it already has an experienced team and we can check their social media. The concept of this project is also very mature and it looks like the INTRO project will not disappoint its users. Good luck.

The idea of project is very usufull because there are a lot of problems with constraction of real estate. And it is necessary to realize this idea.
Activity: 152
I didn't get how the  project will be monetised. Clients commission? Who's paying for it?
Activity: 107
Activity: 574
Very interesting project. I checked the website out and saw a great team. Would be nice to add links to the team members' Facebook and LinkedIn.
Activity: 322
Project as an idea looks pretty strong.Im aware if the team is capable to show off all the potential. This ICO needs more hype
Yes, the marketing part does not work well. Bounty campaign would be very helpful or advertising on banners
Almost all new tokens are being integrated niw to bancor platform. Does the team have such plans also??It would be very suitable for the brand new token on the market
Pages:
Jump to: